Women-How do you like your men?

I've never seen "half pregnant" before :confused:

I've had 4 kids but still not familiar with "half pregnant"
Ask Shogun. It's part of his justification for denying women the right to abort.

The genetic fact of a zygote doesn't keep you from treating your vag with more respect than any cat in an alley, ang...

ps, if you bitches are creaming all over Wahlberg you should go rent the movie The Big Hit today.

bokeem_woodbine_lou_diamond_phillips_mark_wahlberg_antonio_sabato_jr_the_big_hit_001.jpg

Sounds good, Shoog. We'll watch the movie while you bake us a Boston Cream Pie.

Ask Shogun. It's part of his justification for denying women the right to abort.

The genetic fact of a zygote doesn't keep you from treating your vag with more respect than any cat in an alley, ang...

ps, if you bitches are creaming all over Wahlberg you should go rent the movie The Big Hit today.

bokeem_woodbine_lou_diamond_phillips_mark_wahlberg_antonio_sabato_jr_the_big_hit_001.jpg

sounds like a plan to me. I love Bostom Creme pie!:eusa_drool:

i'm more of a dinner cooking type of dude rather than a dessert baker.. but just remember: if I cook I expect you to put out.

If you can make lasagna, I will do anything you want!
Please don't mention lasagna!!!

Two weeks ago I had some lasagna that I haven't been able to stop thinking about since. It was almost like pastry, it was so light and fluffy. But full of flavor. Actually they called it lasagnetta.

i'm more of a dinner cooking type of dude rather than a dessert baker.. but just remember: if I cook I expect you to put out.

No, no, no.... You don't get it.... This is our fantasy thread here.... You guys take care of the chores AND put out when WE want it!

Forum List

Back