Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

uh-huh ... as if any of that is the norm.

How’z about we already have all that stuff?
Most health insurance covers birth control.

yep ... thanx to the ACA. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ those with a religious bent can prohibit that in their policies offered. even riders.

to get birth control, you need a prescription. if you have no health insurance, that doesn't help & medicaid is very limited in red states - some with no expanded medicaid at all.

No, it’s not “debatable” the health risks and consequences of getting an abortion are very real and known. Every year a small number of people even die from receiving an abortion.

https://ldh.la.gov/page/abortion-risks

Abortion deaths U.S. 1973-2020 | Statista

no procedure is without risks. duh. BUT the earlier the termination happens - the less risk. MOST have perfectly healthy outcomes.

Abortion deaths U.S. 1973-2020 | Statista

tehran .... iran.

really?

Psychological Consequences of Abortion among the Post Abortion Care Seeking Women in Tehran
FFS, see my answer about contraception. We already have free and low cost birth control and you loser deadbeats can’t be bothered to use it.

lol ... how'z about age appropriate sex ed taught in schools? i say make it mandatory with an opt out provision. you think those on the right would go along? they haven't so far. yes, ideally it is the parents' job, but we live in the real world.

Stop blaming other people for things you should accept personal responsibility for.

lol ... i don't think abortion should be paid for by the gov'ment & hasn't since the days of carter.

other than that...

abortion rights business leaders july 2022.jpg

Last edited:
uh-huh ... as if any of that is the norm.
72B4ADD5-08B2-4F1C-9D58-2CB40C4CBB6C.jpeg

yep ... thanx to the ACA. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ those with a religious bent can prohibit that in their policies offered. even riders.
So, you are worried about free and low cost brith control for people who don’t want birth control?

to get birth control, you need a prescription. if you have no health insurance, that doesn't help & medicaid is very limited in red states - some with no expanded medicaid at all.
Walk your irresponsible self down to the health department or Planned Parenthood, and get some birth control. Or get a job and quit being a slut.

no procedure is without risks. duh. BUT the earlier the termination happens the less risk. MOST have perfectly healthy outcomes.
I thought it was ”debatable”….

lol ... i don't think abortion should be paid for by the gov'ment & hasn't since the days of carter.

But abortion is “health care”. Why do you want to deny marginalized pregnant people-with-uterus health care?

Because most sane people believe abortion should be safe, legal and rare. Liberals used to believe that, but now they see it as some crazy exercise of womanhood.

Why is the very suggestion that abortion numbers should be reduced met with such resistance? Abortion isn’t good for the woman getting one. Why wouldn’t the left want women to avoid being in the circumstances where they need to opt for getting an abortion?
What ignorance. As soon as men start having babies, we’ll listen to their bull shit.

The legislative proposals appear necessary as a way to move back to being a moral nation. What happened in Ohio needs to be prevented from happening elsewhere. These women will even cross borders to get abortions.

---Legislative efforts in Missouri and Mississippi are attempting to prevent voters from having a say over abortion rights, building on anti-abortion strategies seen in other states, including last year in Ohio.---

---Texas woman who sought court permission for abortion leaves state for the procedure, attorneys say---

Except for girl babies , that is. ARound the world the great preference is to kill; the baby if it is female
In India the carnage is so bad that a group has been set up 'THE INVISIBLE GIRL" project.
Read it and see how feminists promote killing baby girls

We want a future in India with girls in it.​

63 million girls are missing from India’s population. Join us in ending female gendercide!

The number of young women taking precautions to not conceive is growing. As it grows exponentially abortion will keep going away. The problem will cure itself. A win every way you look at it.

What ignorance. As soon as men start having babies, we’ll listen to their bull shit.
Glory Hallelujah! That day is TODAY. Men are having babies.

In my man-wisdom, I am guessing you still won’t listen to men….

Women cannot get pregnant on their own. We need consequences for males who are responsible for the situation.
Since Lenny has never had sex wit a woman, he does not need to worry.
Unless the woman is claiming rape there is no crime that you can pin on the father

But I agree that the father of every pregnancy should be identified

Then if the woman wants an abortion at taxpayers expense she will need his written permission

Or if she does not abort make him pay child support

Here's how it works. The PEOPLE elect representatives in the legislatures, and the legislators decide what to put in the laws. BY DEFINITION, the legislators reflect the will of the People. Saying that the legislators are preventing the will of the people from carrying the day is simply stupid. They ARE the will of the people.

Deal with it.

So, you think that letting millions of illegal intro the country each year is the will of the people?

still not the avg. female.

So, you are worried about free and low cost brith control for people who don’t want birth control?

no, just for the ones who can't access it.

Walk your irresponsible self down to the health department or Planned Parenthood, and get some birth control. Or get a job and quit being a slut.

:heehee: but but but if abortion is banned ... are you willing to help support all those forced births?

I thought it was ”debatable”….

you thought wrong.

But abortion is “health care”.

100%.

Why do you want to deny marginalized pregnant people-with-uterus health care?

i have no problems in helping taking care of forced birth children thru raised revenue for the essentials for them to thrive.

Then if the woman wants an abortion at taxpayers expense she will need his written permission
That’s ridiculous…..I suppose if she also got VD from the man, she’d need his permission to get treated too.
He needs nothing. It’s her decision alone to involve the man in any health care decision. You want her to notify a rapist too ?

Forum List

Back