Women be like...

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders

Choke on Smoke...

Car.jpg

Is this of some importance to you? It doesn't matter what people look like, only what's in their minds and hearts.

What is the reason for this thread? At the most, this song is an expression of human sexuality, female style. Humans of both sexes and all sexual orientations are sexual beings. Is the OP trying to prove what we humans have known all along?

What is the reason for this thread? At the most, this song is an expression of human sexuality, female style. Humans of both sexes and all sexual orientations are sexual beings. Is the OP trying to prove what we humans have known all along?

No Im just kidding that Im so "hot" that women "be like" when they see me that they want to touch me. It is a joke. Im having some fun. You dont need philosophy.

No Im just kidding that Im so "hot" that women "be like" when they see me that they want to touch me. It is a joke. Im having some fun. You dont need philosophy.

Must be your pherenomes.

I took it as a rejection of female sexuality. So many males reject sexuality in a female human being. Some just deny that sexuality exists in female human beings, and other men condemn it as "immoral," and call it "religion," while being overtly sexual themselves. It's so boring and stupid. I used to say that I am, as a female human being, a heterosexual who is out of the closet. Aside from my personal relationship in my own life, I know of an actor whom I consider to be "hot stuff." I have never met him. This is like the posters of Raquel Welsh in Shawshank Redemption. How many times have I seen on USMB, guys who are married and still post pictures of young women with big boobs?

I took it as a rejection of female sexuality. So many males reject sexuality in a female human being. Some just deny that sexuality exists in female human beings, and other men condemn it as "immoral," and call it "religion," while being overtly sexual themselves. It's so boring and stupid. I used to say that I am, as a female human being, a heterosexual who is out of the closet. Aside from my personal relationship in my own life, I know of an actor whom I consider to be "hot stuff." I have never met him. This is like the posters of Raquel Welsh in Shawshank Redemption. How many times have I seen on USMB, guys who are married and still post pictures of young women with big boobs?

Maybe they were breast fed as babies, and suffer separation anxiety.

Im not one of those guys. I dont condemn female sexuality. You read something into my post which is not the case. But ok.

Good guess, but I don't know. None of us understands what goes on with human sexual attraction. How many good-looking men have I seen in my life who have not gotten a rise out of me, and then there is HIM! BINGO! This is why I can't buy the rapist's bullshit that "she wanted me." Perhaps they think that any guy with a penis will do. Ain't so. As a straight woman, I will tell you that there is one special person, with attributes that make him stand out, not the whole damned crowd.

BTW: I like men with whom I can share a laugh and who, at the same time, can engage in an intelligent discussion. But. but, but, there is that sexy chest.

Good guess, but I don't know. None of us understands what goes on with human sexual attraction. How many good-looking men have I seen in my life who have not gotten a rise out of me, and then there is HIM! BINGO! This is why I can't buy the rapist's bullshit that "she wanted me." Perhaps they think that any guy with a penis will do. Ain't so. As a straight woman, I will tell you that there is one special person, with attributes that make him stand out, not the whole damned crowd.

BTW: I like men with whom I can share a laugh and who, at the same time, can engage in an intelligent discussion. But. but, but, there is that sexy chest.

You’ve come to the right place then.

Drop dead gorgeous personified.

And as for the pheromones, wafting through cyber space.

:hyper:

Im not one of those guys. I dont condemn female sexuality. You read something into my post which is not the case. But ok.

OK. Maybe not. Many men and many religions do. we remain free people to pursue our individual choices. Our individual choices are NOT to be dictated by any outsider.

Rob? Is that you? What are you doing on USMB? Come back to bed.

Forum List

Back