WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

No one with a brain found her credible. Your hate for Trump will allow you to believe anything won't it boy?

When it's determined someone isn't the sperm donor, remove the name and the problem is solved. That's the law, boy.

Actually, no, that isn't the law... the law assumes that any child born in a marriage is the product of that marriage.

In fact, this protects fathers. out of marriage sperm donors have no rights whatsoever.

Biological Father vs. Legal Father - The Mckinney Law Group

According to Section 382.013(2)(a) of the 2016 Florida Statutes, a husband’s name shall be entered as the father of the child on a birth certificate when a mother is married at the time of birth. The exception to this practice occurs if paternity has already been determined by a “court of competent jurisdiction”.

Additionally, children who are born “legitimate” in the context of being born into an intact marriage have a right under Florida law to maintain that status as both a factual and a legal matter if exercising that right is in their best interests.
Precisely. He didn’t put his name on it willingly. He would have, because at the time he believed he was. Both he and the state were wrong. The adult and righteous thing to do, is to correct the mistakes, and hold the responsible parties to account. Thanks for proving my point.

If he voluntarily wants to do something for the child, that's his choice. He shouldn't be forced to do so once determined he's not the baby daddy. Perhaps the mother should spend her time finding out who it really is.

When the assumption is shown to be wrong, whatever the motivation for finding out may be, the law doesn't mandate that the person not being the sperm donor be responsible for a child that isn't his.

I don't live in Florida, bitch.

I'm sure the laws in your state are similar. But, sorry, that is exactly what the case is. This is what vastator was whining about, was that the mean old state made his friend pay for his child's medical expenses, and during treatment, they found out someone else was the sperm donor.

Again, wouldn't be a problem if we had universal health care like a civilized country, but it's fun to watch a conservative squirm because they've been brainwashed into letting people profit off of suffering.

Clearly you don’t understand genetics. So much for that stage education. Additionally he didn’t put his name on the birth certificate. That isn’t how it works in real life. It was assumed by the state, and him “in good faith” that he was the father, and the mother of the child sealed the deal by allowing both to be defrauded.
... and she’d have gotten away with it, had it not been for those meddling doctors!!!

Wait a minute, buddy, you are kind of changing your story here. Now you are saying he suspected he wasn't the Sperm Donor when the child was born.

You mean it never occurred to this guy he wasn't the father? That seems unlikely.

Also, what is a "Stage" education?

Never mind, I think you meant a State education, but I'm a wonderful product of Catholic Education, which is why I have such a wonderful hate for religion.

Precisely. He didn’t put his name on it willingly. He would have, because at the time he believed he was. Both he and the state were wrong. The adult and righteous thing to do, is to correct the mistakes, and hold the responsible parties to account. Thanks for proving my point.

They did hold the responsible parties to account... the two people whose names were on the birth certificate..

So much for the Party of Personal Responsibility.

The righteous thing to do is protect children when their parents are idiots.

When the assumption is shown to be wrong, whatever the motivation for finding out may be, the law doesn't mandate that the person not being the sperm donor be responsible for a child that isn't his.

I don't live in Florida, bitch.

I'm sure the laws in your state are similar. But, sorry, that is exactly what the case is. This is what vastator was whining about, was that the mean old state made his friend pay for his child's medical expenses, and during treatment, they found out someone else was the sperm donor.

Again, wouldn't be a problem if we had universal health care like a civilized country, but it's fun to watch a conservative squirm because they've been brainwashed into letting people profit off of suffering.

Clearly you don’t understand genetics. So much for that stage education. Additionally he didn’t put his name on the birth certificate. That isn’t how it works in real life. It was assumed by the state, and him “in good faith” that he was the father, and the mother of the child sealed the deal by allowing both to be defrauded.
... and she’d have gotten away with it, had it not been for those meddling doctors!!!

Wait a minute, buddy, you are kind of changing your story here. Now you are saying he suspected he wasn't the Sperm Donor when the child was born.

You mean it never occurred to this guy he wasn't the father? That seems unlikely.

Also, what is a "Stage" education?

Never mind, I think you meant a State education, but I'm a wonderful product of Catholic Education, which is why I have such a wonderful hate for religion.

You're sure? Without proof, you are doing nothing more than making an unsubstantiated claim.

Universal healthcare would be the problem. Again, if you want someone without care to have it, write a check. As for suffering, I hope that you get something for which you suffer immensely. Slowly and painfully.

They did hold the responsible parties to account... the two people whose names were on the birth certificate..

When someone isn't the sperm donor, they have no personal responsibility for the situation.

The righteous thing to do is for people like you that think someone to whom you owe no legal responsibility get something. If I have no legal responsibility to them, they get nothing. If you want to help them, write a check.

If he voluntarily wants to do something for the child, that's his choice. He shouldn't be forced to do so once determined he's not the baby daddy. Perhaps the mother should spend her time finding out who it really is.

Well, that's okay, I guess... but the law says different.

His name on the birth certificate... his kid.

Not if the name is removed when the truth is known. If the name isn't on the birth certificate anymore, no longer his responsibility.

Their names being on the document don’t validate the responsibility, as he was put there on good faith; and it turned out to be incorrect. And no. I’m not changing my story. At the time; if it were required... he would have put his name down, in good faith. He at that point had not discovered that he had been defrauded.

You're sure? Without proof, you are doing nothing more than making an unsubstantiated claim.

Again, since you won't tell us what state you live in, you are free to check out the laws.. and they are probably the same.

When someone isn't the sperm donor, they have no personal responsibility for the situation.

Except that's not what the law says.

Not if the name is removed when the truth is known. If the name isn't on the birth certificate anymore, no longer his responsibility.

Um, yeah, good luck with that.

How do I get my name off a birth certificate? | Dads Divorce

In many states, if you were married to the mother at the time the child was born, you are dad. A genetic test is not needed and the Court could, and it seems the Court may already have, declared you the father. Some states even prohibit genetic testing once a man has been legally determined to be the father. Since you were married at the time the child was born, there was likely a presumption that you were the father which was solidified with the divorce decree. Some states do allow a genetic test and may extinguish a support order upon the discovery that the child is not your biological child.

Universal healthcare would be the problem. Again, if you want someone without care to have it, write a check. As for suffering, I hope that you get something for which you suffer immensely. Slowly and painfully.

1) Wow, dude, you have issues.
2) Sorry, man, most of us are getting our health care paid for by someone else, whether we are in an insurance plan or a government program. Someone else is paying those bills.

The difference is, we do it wrong, we spend more money than anyone else does, and we get the worst results. and guys like Vasty's friend get put through the wringer.

Their names being on the document don’t validate the responsibility, as he was put there on good faith; and it turned out to be incorrect. And no. I’m not changing my story. At the time; if it were required... he would have put his name down, in good faith. He at that point had not discovered that he had been defrauded.

then not seeing the problem here. he admitted responsibility and someone held him to it.

Again, what kind of a sick monster turns his back on a dying child who called him "Daddy".

Again, since you won't tell us what state you live in, you are free to check out the laws.. and they are probably the same.

In many states, if you were married to the mother at the time the child was born, you are dad. A genetic test is not needed and the Court could, and it seems the Court may already have, declared you the father. Some states even prohibit genetic testing once a man has been legally determined to be the father. Since you were married at the time the child was born, there was likely a presumption that you were the father which was solidified with the divorce decree. Some states do allow a genetic test and may extinguish a support order upon the discovery that the child is not your biological child.

2) Sorry, man, most of us are getting our health care paid for by someone else, whether we are in an insurance plan or a government program. Someone else is paying those bills.

The difference is, we do it wrong, we spend more money than anyone else does, and we get the worst results. and guys like Vasty's friend get put through the wringer.

1) I'm not the one claiming what you claim.
2) You may be getting yours for nothing. I earn mine through what I offer to an employer. That's the difference.

We don't do it wrong. MY coverage, as part of my compensation, costs me nothing. The most I'll pay out of pocket is $750/year. Never had a problem with the quality the few times I've used it. Why should I support some lowlife, piece of shit like you getting it cheaper if it costs me more?

All these legal implements exist with the sole purpose of protecting the state from financial liability; at the cost of defrauded fathers. They are worse than draconian, and serve the best interest of the state, and the state alone.

then not seeing the problem here. he admitted responsibility and someone held him to it.

Again, what kind of a sick monster turns his back on a dying child who called him "Daddy".

What kind of sick fuck thinks someone that isn't the baby daddy should be financially responsible for something that is that of the actual sperm donor?

All these legal implements exist with the sole purpose of protecting the state from financial liability; at the cost of defrauded fathers. They are worse than draconian, and serve the best interest of the state, and the state alone.

The state doesn't have a responsibility to those children. That would involve those that aren't the sperm donor paying for children they didn't produce. The responsibility lies with those producing those children. If they can't or won't, let bleeding hearts like Joe voluntarily do it and prove he has the compassion he claims.

You keep repeating this. Repetition doesn’t make a thing true... He didn’t turn his back. The father did. Out of one side of your mouth you claim the father is responsible. Out of the other you gleefully flaunt the father dodging responsibility. You are unprincipled.

The state doesn't have a responsibility to those children. That would involve those that aren't the sperm donor paying for children they didn't produce. The responsibility lies with those producing those children. If they can't or won't, let bleeding hearts like Joe voluntarily do it and prove he has the compassion he claims.
Unfortunately, in a just system; at the moment the truth became apparent, the state should have been required to refund the defrauded parties money that was extorted under false pretense. Additionally, the state would be picking up a substantial portion of the tab, in the interim, until the financial burden had been applied to the actual father.
Both of those mean money going out of state coffers. They simply cannot have that. Even if it means continuing to extort a fraud victim. It’s all about protecting the state. It has nothing whatsoever to do with “the best interests of the child”.

If they can't or won't, let bleeding hearts like Joe voluntarily do it and prove he has the compassion he claims.
Joe doesn’t care about the children, truth, morality, or justice. He cares about the state.

Unfortunately, in a just system; at the moment the truth became apparent, the state should have been required to refund the defrauded parties money that was extorted under false pretense. Additionally, the state would be picking up a substantial portion of the tab, in the interim, until the financial burden had been applied to the actual father.
Both of those mean money going out of state coffers. They simply cannot have that. Even if it means continuing to extort a fraud victim. It’s all about protecting the state. It has nothing whatsoever to do with “the best interests of the child”.

I'm not real sure about a refund if the one claiming to be the father accepted the responsibility. However, at the point where it's proven he's not, no more mandated support should be required.

If they can't or won't, let bleeding hearts like Joe voluntarily do it and prove he has the compassion he claims.
Joe doesn’t care about the children, truth, morality, or justice. He cares about the state.

Joe's a bleeding heart.

Forum List

Back