Women are retards!

Nerds have tiny penises.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WOW ! those Blue Birds sure are beautiful, at first i thought they were flower buds.

birds.jpg

i love birds. :up:
These are flower buds... :beer:

buds.jpg

I don't think you are being rejected because you are a nerd and they are a jock. I think you're rejected because you call them retarded. Women tend to frown on that.

I don't think you are being rejected because you are a nerd and they are a jock. I think you're rejected because you call them retarded. Women tend to frown on that.
You have to get in good with the cats first.

If the cats trust you, the lady will trust you too.

If the cat claws you up, you need to move on.

; - )

Nerds have tiny penises.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WOW ! those Blue Birds sure are beautiful, at first i thought they were flower buds.

birds.jpg

i love birds. :up:
These are flower buds... :beer:

View attachment 35065
I wish I knew the secret to curing the buds into hard nuggets like that.
Time, heat, and humidity control.
I have to settle for hanging mine in a storage shed.

Set until Spring autoflowers come in in March.

What I really want to do is get a few bushels processed into hash oil cartridges.

What women settles for a man who will never be rich?

Plenty :)

Why? How stupid are they?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my wife worked with a stupid woman who loved ruff [sic] and tumble sex, she her name was Debbie (alias) did not get off until she was beaten up, slapped around, her favorite was this 18" BIG black penis dildo.., the bitch actually showed it around to close "friends", that thing was not only BIG..., it was HUGE ! about the size of a Pringles potato chip can. :ack-1:

:night:

What women settles for a man who will never be rich?

Plenty :)

Why? How stupid are they?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my wife worked with a stupid woman who loved ruff [sic] and tumble sex, she her name was Debbie (alias) did not get off until she was beaten up, slapped around, her favorite was this 18" BIG black penis dildo.., the bitch actually showed it around to close "friends", that thing was not only BIG..., it was HUGE ! about the size of a Pringles potato chip can. :ack-1:

:night:
TMI

Women want "bad boys". I'll never figure out why the fuck that is so, but it's the way it is, and why I gave up many moons ago.

Forum List

Back