Women are retards!

Nerds have tiny penises.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WOW ! those Blue Birds sure are beautiful, at first i thought they were flower buds.

birds.jpg

i love birds. :up:
These are flower buds... :beer:

View attachment 35065

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
NICE !!

are into sharing ?

What women settles for a man who will never be rich?

Plenty :)

Why? How stupid are they?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my wife worked with a stupid woman who loved ruff [sic] and tumble sex, she her name was Debbie (alias) did not get off until she was beaten up, slapped around, her favorite was this 18" BIG black penis dildo.., the bitch actually showed it around to close "friends", that thing was not only BIG..., it was HUGE ! about the size of a Pringles potato chip can. :ack-1:

:night:

Too much information :smoke:

I never really went for the bad boys either. At least, not BAD bad. Hell, most of the biker type guys I dated melted at seeing a puppy. :lol:

Nerds have tiny penises.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WOW ! those Blue Birds sure are beautiful, at first i thought they were flower buds.

birds.jpg

i love birds. :up:
These are flower buds... :beer:

View attachment 35065

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
NICE !!

are into sharing ?
I never Bogart, friend. :beer:
Which reminds me... I have neither bought nor sold weed in 30 years, yet it has on occasion been gifted to me. And I, in turn, gift it forward.

A good friend is dying of a fast-spreading cancer. I met with his wife a couple weeks ago and offered to gift it forward. He's got his appetite back, his pain has subsided, and he's sleeping much better. This is the purpose for which I have been tasked in life. The re-gifting of love.

Sad fact is: women are becoming the more educated breadwinners in American society today. Jocks vs nerds is becoming irrelevant.

It isn't sad for women. I don't blame them.

It is sad for men. They better learn to keep up. They are now in a position where they have to sell themselves to a woman.

The young men I see today are going to have a hard time....

Still I see young women making very poor choices in this regard.

Some things just never change.

And yet they are more closely related than you realize. Women are more willing to love men they respect

Why they choose the jock over the nerd? The nerd will make far more money than the dumb blue collar jock!

Because the jock is still pretty after he beats up the nerd, who is no longer pretty.

That'll help the jock when he's in prison for beating up the nerd.

Jock's can outrun the cops, and juveniles don't get very tough sentences for simple fistfights. We are talking about kids here, right?

What women settles for a man who will never be rich?
Sorry, gonna have to face it, some women are addicted to love..
Love, or sex?

Not being funny, I grew up when "dating" meant you went to a girl's house, asked her parents if you could take her out, and if they said yes, and your parents said yes, then you "dated".

Today dating seems to mean having sex is a given.

The women in my family who I would say are addicted to "love" are actually addicted to projecting their fantasies onto some dickhead that just wants to get laid.

I'm referring to the commercial. I'm not addicted to sex but I could be addicted to love. The nerd is thinking women should be attracted to someone who can earn a lot of money, I say it doesn't work that way usually. It's more like love.

I'm referring to the commercial. I'm not addicted to sex but I could be addicted to love. The nerd is thinking women should be attracted to someone who can earn a lot of money, I say it doesn't work that way usually. It's more like love.

Gotcha!!! I hadn't looked at the commercial, thought you were just musing.

Funny how love is.

My GF and I are so totally different.

She's arty, and a real leftist(not a liberal, mind you), a city girl, thinks a bunny in the back yard is a wilderness experience.

She's also totally organized, and knows how to manage all the paperwork and BS life throws at us.

I'm a dirt grubbing country boy, into gardening and fishing and hunting, have to have hundreds of thousands of Forest Service land to roam and then I still feel cooped up.

I can't organize shit, can't balance a checkbook, or keep up with anything.

I retired on nothing, never thinking I'd ever have another wife.

So, I know she surely doesn't love me for my money.

We play off each others strengths and weaknesses, and get along great.

I did work hard to get the cats' to approve before I knew it was for real.

Sometimes it just happens.

You strike me as a lady that could be addicted to romance.

You could beat your chest on an internet board and not bother to show up after calling someone out (and they accept).

Forum List

Back