Women Are Mammals, Yet 'Not Human'

PS---Teheran is Teheran-----it was the country bumpkins out in the hills that put the AYATOILETS in power even back there in 1979
Actually it was the Americans, Europeans, and especially the British that removed the shah and brought the ayatollahs. As with everything in the Middle East, it was about the oil. Even though the Shah originally was a western puppet, he had stopped cooperating.

I do not believe you-------I DO agree that CARTER helped the KHOMEINI TOILET and screwed the SHAH----but carter is (was) an ABERRATION

The shah was a wise man, but a Western puppet who had turned on his masters and was trying to raise the price of oil during harsh economic times in Europe. When I was in Iran BBC radio would broadcast in shortwave to the protesters and direct them when and where to gather. The shah was a patriot who refused to slaughter his own people like Syria's Assad is doing today, and left. Listen to this interview and observe his wisdom and his correct predictions, and why the West plotted to remove him.

also he was mazandarani ( my province)

is that good or bad? the Iranians I encountered since the mid-sixties LOVED
HIM-----both jews and muslims-------"OUR SHAH"

i loved him. i respect him.
but .he gave iran to mullah and escape.............. because of cancer
he didnt fight for us.
i dont know .maybe if he was like arab bashar assad ..................it was better

Actually it was the Americans, Europeans, and especially the British that removed the shah and brought the ayatollahs. As with everything in the Middle East, it was about the oil. Even though the Shah originally was a western puppet, he had stopped cooperating.

I do not believe you-------I DO agree that CARTER helped the KHOMEINI TOILET and screwed the SHAH----but carter is (was) an ABERRATION

The shah was a wise man, but a Western puppet who had turned on his masters and was trying to raise the price of oil during harsh economic times in Europe. When I was in Iran BBC radio would broadcast in shortwave to the protesters and direct them when and where to gather. The shah was a patriot who refused to slaughter his own people like Syria's Assad is doing today, and left. Listen to this interview and observe his wisdom and his correct predictions, and why the West plotted to remove him.

he didnt fight for us.
i dont know .maybe if he was like arab bashar assad ..................it was better

he developed the cancer LATE in the course of the KHOMEINI THEFT-----
he could not have held on even if he had not become ill

PS---Teheran is Teheran-----it was the country bumpkins out in the hills that put the AYATOILETS in power even back there in 1979

LOL so that's why he was a bee-gheyrat (without pride) and left Iran like a coward without at least putting up a fight for his crown. Sadam was an animal but he had gheyrat, he stayed in his country until the last minute when they dragged him out of the ground like a rat. All kidding aside the Shah was a great man, who loved his country and his people, who was wise and educated and was taking his country in the right direction. Unfortunately he was also weak and didn't realize how corrupt those around him were, and was naive enough to think that if he left, the West was going to bring him back again, like they did during the Mossadegh days 60 years ago.

He was tolerant towards all minorities and was trying to move his country into the modern world, using the country's oil. His right hand man Hoveydah was a Bahaii.

Last edited:

he didnt fight for us.

he developed the cancer LATE in the course of the KHOMEINI THEFT-----
he could not have held on even if he had not become ill

Yes, that is part of the reason he left, he knew he had terminal cancer and not much to live.

Dani lives in northern Iran close to the Caspian Sea where the Hezbollah morality police aren't as aggressive. The women in that region are known to be a little looser than others, f you know what I mean. LOL.

uhm------I am geography compromised------isn't the Caspian sea the place where the RUSSIANS harvest CAVIAR?
Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

Don't feel too bad, Dani. Most of us would like to see you succeed and to work with us and not against us. :)

what makes you imagine that DANI has not SUCCEEDED? You present
Iranians as starving and uneducated and HE has a computer
also i have iphone 6 +ps4 + jet ski + villa in beach + japanese car
:)

What?! No MERSEDEZ BENZ? What kind of Iranian are you? When I was in Iran in Tehran there were more Mercedes than people. Ha ha ha.

Dani I heard the water is so filthy now, nobody goes in it, is that true?

20% true .its not good in some place . but my city is ok.
im in tourism beach business .people still coming ... and swimming .....

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha
did you go to israel ?
age narafti shayad 2 darsad begiranet .vali baz be riskesh nemiarze. hamoon miami boro behtare :biggrin:

It's much worse than that. I think they will execute me two days after I step into Iran. LOL

SAUDI ARABIA: PANEL OF SCIENTISTS ADMITS WOMEN ARE MAMMALS, YET ‘NOT HUMAN’

saoudien-science.jpg

Riyadh | In an unprecedented ruling, a panel of Saudi scientists has concluded that women are actually mammals, granting them the same rights as other mammal species such as camels, dromedaries and even goats.

Saudi Arabia: Panel of Scientists admits Women are Mammals, yet 'Not Human'

Is Saudi Arabia an ally of the United States? !!!!!!!!!!!

Complete scoop of lies!
There is no official site in Saudi Arabia about this information except foreign blog propaganda.

Who are those scientists?

The photo of your thread is about Governance Summit In United Arab Emirates. :cow:

He was tolerant towards all minorities and was trying to move his country into the modern world, using the country's oil. His right hand man Hoveydah was a Bahaii.

Iran was NOT the hell-hole it is today during the time of the SHAH-------

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

Forum List

Back