Women Are Mammals, Yet 'Not Human'

Too bad. Self control is a wonderful thing. ;)

Easy for you to say that, Imagine if you had a family member killed or tortured, and / or had all your life savings confiscated by Islamists for no reason other than being a Jew or Christian, and then escaped your own country leaving everything, your history, home, possessions behind? Now imagine how you'd react when you see Muslim bigotry once again. This is the reality that is happening all over that region now.

Where is there any "Muslim bigotry" being expressed by me, and how are you legitimizing that crazy old lady's attack on me?
No bigotry from you at all. I think irosie was trying to warn you not to fall for it, and then it quickly devolved from there.

She goes from thread to thread, expressing her own brand of bigotry.

what "bigotry"? for that matter "what attack" on you? Your writing style?

Your bigotry against Iranians.

Easy for you to say that, Imagine if you had a family member killed or tortured, and / or had all your life savings confiscated by Islamists for no reason other than being a Jew or Christian, and then escaped your own country leaving everything, your history, home, possessions behind? Now imagine how you'd react when you see Muslim bigotry once again. This is the reality that is happening all over that region now.

Where is there any "Muslim bigotry" being expressed by me, and how are you legitimizing that crazy old lady's attack on me?
No bigotry from you at all. I think irosie was trying to warn you not to fall for it, and then it quickly devolved from there.

She goes from thread to thread, expressing her own brand of bigotry.

what "bigotry"? for that matter "what attack" on you? Your writing style?

Are you senile??? You called me names. Shall I go retrieve your post. I will do that.

Dani I heard the water is so filthy now, nobody goes in it, is that true?

20% true .its not good in some place . but my city is ok.
im in tourism beach business .people still coming ... and swimming .....

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha

you dont like nap?:badgrin:

236x177_1397400951906726.jpg
0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.
yeki az tafrihaye ma in bood ke moalem haye dini ro kos gir miavordim.soal haye jensi sexy miporsidim :biggrin:
Did both girls and boys attend same class? Hatman deed meezadi.

-------"IF YOU KEEP THEM ISOLATED" --is a vulgar innuendo from a vulgar bitch-------I DO NOT KEEP ANYONE ISOLATED, you disgusting whore. It likely that YOU treat Iranians like shit------but I do not------in fact, I have relatives from Iran----
I am not all that crazy about my niece "in law"-------but I have been very close friends with Iranians during my youth. You ASSUME quite a bit-----typical of shit like you

-------"IF YOU KEEP THEM ISOLATED" --is a vulgar innuendo from a vulgar bitch-------I DO NOT KEEP ANYONE ISOLATED, you disgusting whore. It likely that YOU treat Iranians like shit------but I do not------in fact, I have relatives from Iran----
I am not all that crazy about my niece "in law"-------but I have been very close friends with Iranians during my youth. You ASSUME quite a bit-----typical of shit like you

oh that RESPONSE to your vulgar ATTACK,, chris. Now I understand----you expect to spit and shit under a protection of IMMUNITY

You see!!! Lol. :D Seriously, old woman, you should probably avoid these kinds of conversations.

Chris, you have to understand what happens when you are exposed to persecution or know people who have. You don't react the same way to hatred and bigotry as others and sometimes you get emotional.

No bigotry from you at all. I there.

rasti tahala aragh keshmish irani khordi ? aragh sagi ?
yek aragh daram ghavi va saleme . vali inghadr tond va talkhe ke alan majbooram beram biroon ab mive bekharam bahash ghati konam.yeki az badbakhtihaye ma iraniha ine ke whiskey geroone..
yani tanha dalile ke shayad yek rooz iran ro tark konam va beram europe. hamin whiskey hast :D

oh that RESPONSE to your vulgar ATTACK,, chris. Now I understand----you expect to spit and shit under a protection of IMMUNITY

I made no attack. I said that young people are the key to change in Iran, and keeping them isolated and poor, living under sanctions is not the answer, and you got angry because you are a miserable old woman. :D

You should go talk to a psychiatrist. It would probably help you to shed some of those anger issues.

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha

0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.
yeki az tafrihaye ma in bood ke moalem haye dini ro kos gir miavordim.soal haye jensi sexy miporsidim :biggrin:

na , madrese joda hast . vali daneshgha ghatiye.
che dorani bood daneshjooyi.har hafte yek kos boland mikardam.

translation roudy
He's complaining about high price of foreign whiskey and that he like many Iranians drink homemade alcohol which tastes hideous enough for him to leave Iran. Not to mention many have gone blind.

Chris, you have to understand what happens when you are exposed to persecution or know people who have. You don't react the same way to hatred and bigotry as others and sometimes you get emotional.

No bigotry from you at all. I there.

rasti tahala aragh keshmish irani khordi ? aragh sagi ?
yek aragh daram ghavi va saleme . vali inghadr tond va talkhe ke alan majbooram beram biroon ab mive bekharam bahash ghati konam.yeki az badbakhtihaye ma iraniha ine ke whiskey geroone..
yani tanha dalile ke shayad yek rooz iran ro tark konam va beram europe. hamin whiskey hast :D

Hanooz javoon bodam Faghat objoo khordam. Whiskey maleh Marda bood. Valee eenjah behtareen whisky meekhoram, Blue Label, mc Callen 25. Jaat khalee. Ha ha.

0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.

na , madrese joda hast . vali daneshgha ghatiye.
che dorani bood daneshjooyi.har hafte yek kos boland mikardam.
Areh to khabet. Ha ha ha. Eenjah ham eengadar kos asoon neest.

translation roudy
He's complaining about high price of foreign whiskey and that he like many Iranians drink homemade alcohol which tastes hideous enough for him to leave Iran. Not to mention many have gone blind.

oh gee------when people drink METHANOL rather than ETHANOL----the stuff
acts as a TOXIN on the optic nerve------I have absolutely no experience in treating
this horror-----but somehow it does happen lots in home-made brew. I am not
sure----but I believe that in SLIGHT cases----it can recover. I have politely and
modestly stated that I came into contact with IRANIAN muslims way back---before
1970-----early on I was a "front desk girl" (that was a college time weekend job)---
one of the first things the IRANIAN MUSLIMS asked was "where can I buy beer"
The Pakistanis waited a few days. Sheeesh like they were DYING FOR IT

Now he's bullshitting, he's bragging that when he went to university, he would pick up one girl a week. Iranians are big on bluffing. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
translation roudy

acts as a TOXIN on the optic nerve------I have absolutely no experience in treating
sure----but I believe that in SLIGHT cases----it can recover. I have politely and
1970-----early on I was a "front desk girl" (that was a college time weekend job)---

After the revolution in 79, many Iranians resorted to homemade alcohol, and of course many went blind. I hear the kits you can buy today are more sophisticated.

Now he's bullshitting, he's bragging that he when he went to university, he would pick up one girl a week. Iranians are big on bluffing. Ha ha ha.

yes------so true-----kind of into STATUS
I told him it isn't that easy to accomplish that here in the US. Even for someone like Hugh Hefner when he was young. Ha ha ha.

translation roudy

After the revolution in 79, many Iranians resorted to homemade alcohol, and of course many went blind. I hear the kits you can buy today are more sophisticated.

little old Russian grandmas seem to know how to make VERY GOOD ---non optic neuritis vodka -----from just about anything

Forum List

Back