Women Are Mammals, Yet 'Not Human'

Now he's bullshitting, he's bragging that he when he went to university, he would pick up one girl a week. Iranians are big on bluffing. Ha ha ha.

yes------so true-----kind of into STATUS
I told him it isn't that easy to accomplish that here in the US. Even for someone like Hugh Hefner when he was young. Ha ha ha.

are you suggesting that Burkah babes are EASY?

Now he's bullshitting, he's bragging that he when he went to university, he would pick up one girl a week. Iranians are big on bluffing. Ha ha ha.

I told him it isn't that easy to accomplish that here in the US. Even for someone like Hugh Hefner when he was young. Ha ha ha.

Well, isn't that what you would want people to believe? Spread that hatred and ignorance.

Iranians like to party. And the women in the region that Dani lives are known to be "easy". Many Muslims I know that went back to Iran for visit didn't get laid until they got to "shomal" aka the north where Dani lives. Iranians have jokes about the easiness of the women there.

20% true .its not good in some place . but my city is ok.
im in tourism beach business .people still coming ... and swimming .....

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha

you dont like nap?:badgrin:

236x177_1397400951906726.jpg
0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.
yeki az tafrihaye ma in bood ke moalem haye dini ro kos gir miavordim.soal haye jensi sexy miporsidim :biggrin:
Did both girls and boys attend same class? Hatman deed meezadi.

na , madrese joda hast . vali daneshgha ghatiye.
che dorani bood daneshjooyi.har hafte yek kos boland mikardam.
Areh to khabet. Ha ha ha. Eenjah ham eengadar kos asoon neest.

bebin .man famil to europe daram.vaghti be ina migam iran intoriye .migam emkan nadare.
bebin man too har tabestoon hafteyi 5 6 bar kos mikonam.aksaran ham mokhtalaf.
share ma touristi hast.tourist ha mian bedan va dar berand.
pesarayi shomali maroofand vase dokhtara
makhsoosan mashhadiya. masalan share mazhabi irane.hameshoon az dam kosand.yani kharje sex bahashoon yek gheyloon chayi ham nist.hade ahgal vase yek tehrani bayad yek shami chizi bekhari.yek gheyloon bedi behesh bekeshand.vali mashhadiha easy hastand.

Well, isn't that what you would want people to believe? Spread that hatred and ignorance.

I did not suggest it-----DANI DID. In fact---Burkah babes are NOT easy-----sheesh you are dim

translation roudy
He's complaining about high price of foreign whiskey and that he like many Iranians drink homemade alcohol which tastes hideous enough for him to leave Iran. Not to mention many have gone blind.

oh gee------when people drink METHANOL rather than ETHANOL----the stuff
acts as a TOXIN on the optic nerve------I have absolutely no experience in treating
this horror-----but somehow it does happen lots in home-made brew. I am not
sure----but I believe that in SLIGHT cases----it can recover. I have politely and
modestly stated that I came into contact with IRANIAN muslims way back---before
1970-----early on I was a "front desk girl" (that was a college time weekend job)---
one of the first things the IRANIAN MUSLIMS asked was "where can I buy beer"
The Pakistanis waited a few days. Sheeesh like they were DYING FOR IT

smuggler car accident
and iranian moslem people reaction ::biggrin::biggrin:
CXOp2PnW8AAk8Yr-1-e1451224947653-491x344.jpg
CXOp2ydWEAEh4pE-244x325.jpg

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha

0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.
yeki az tafrihaye ma in bood ke moalem haye dini ro kos gir miavordim.soal haye jensi sexy miporsidim :biggrin:

bebin .man famil to europe daram.vaghti be ina migam iran intoriye .migam emkan nadare.
makhsoosan mashhadiya. masalan share mazhabi irane.hameshoon az dam kosand.yani kharje sex bahashoon yek gheyloon chayi ham nist.hade ahgal vase yek tehrani bayad yek shami chizi bekhari.yek gheyloon bedi behesh bekeshand.vali mashhadiha easy hastand.

roudy----translate

Iran’s ‘Generation Normal’ - FT.com

On a trip to Tehran this month, I met dozens of young people who grew up in Iran and want to be like everyone else around the world — to have a secure job, control over their own destiny and the freedom to dream. There was Hamid, the bazaar trader of accessories who wants to save enough money to “buy” his way out of military service so he can have a passport and follow his favourite singer on tour. On a street corner one early morning, I came across two young men from Lorestan, the western province, who sleep in the parks and wait for construction jobs so they can pay for books and continue their psychology courses at an open university. At a coffee shop, a 22-year-old told me he wants to be a football player and play for AC Milan.

c5ce5f3e-04dd-11e5-adaf-00144feabdc0.img
©Kaveh Kazemi
Young Iranians outside a coffee shop near Tehran University

“It’s difficult to explain some aspects of what’s going on with youth, because it’s a new phenomenon in Iran. The youth are different from 10 years ago,” says Hamid-Reza Jalaipour, a professor of sociology at Tehran University. “There is a big diversity: there is religious youth, there is ideological youth, modern youth and postmodern youth who live as if they were in California. Money is important to them, much more than 20 years ago. Individualism is high. They don’t live according to what their parents want; they do what they want. Even the women make decisions on their own.”

Jalaipour relates an event that startled sociologists and confounded Iran’s ruling elite. “Six months ago, a popular Iranian singer died and 100,000 young people gathered at his funeral. But they didn’t follow traditional custom, where men and women have to be segregated. They came together, boys and girls, and held hands.” There hadn’t been such a large gathering since the mass 2009 street protests that ended in bloodshed; nor was there ever such a big public display of anti-traditional culture. For Jalaipour, the funeral suggested a “silent movement” among youth which was defined by a style of life rather than politics, and whose ramifications will not be felt immediately but perhaps in a decade. “The hardliners [in the regime] were very confused.”

Girl power
Iran’s young women have been a driving force of social change. Empowered by education, which is arguably the most important achievement of the Islamic revolution, they have slowly wrested freedoms from their leaders. The number of university-educated women used to lag far behind that of men but it has caught up, leaping from 4.7 per cent in 1997 to 18.4 per cent in 2012. More educated women are delaying marriage and those who do tie the knot are opting increasingly for divorce. Much to the consternation of the Islamic government, the rate of divorce has been steadily rising, up more than 5 per cent in the past Iranian year that ended in March. The marriage rate, meanwhile, fell 6.5 per cent. The combination of education and economic hardship is also leading to smaller families. Women want fewer children, with average family size slipping to 3.4 now from 4 in 2007. It’s even lower, at 3.2, in the capital Tehran.

Iranian youth have played a leading part in the country’s modern drama, from the 1979 revolution (it was students who took over the American embassy) to the spasms of protests that have rocked the Islamic Republic since. However hard the regime tried to tame them, through cultural revolutions at schools and universities and repeated purges, they have proved extraordinarily resistant — and resilient. The student unrest that started in 1999 at Tehran University against repression represented the first big domestic shock to the Islamic system. Equally threatening, however, has been the consistent political involvement of youth in bringing more moderate, reformist leaders to the presidency. They were instrumental in rallying behind Mohammad Khatami, the reformist cleric, who was elected president in 1997 and served for two terms. He remains young Iranians’ favourite politician. In 2009, many youth joined the reformist Green movement, which fought in vain against the alleged rigging of a presidential election. Despite the brutal repression that year, the youth did not give up. On June 14 2013, they came out in droves to vote for the moderate Hassan Rouhani, knowing that their voice might once again be ignored but determined to show the regime that they remained relevant.

61c4f332-04eb-11e5-adaf-00144feabdc0.img
©Getty
Former presidents Mohammad Khatami (left), still young Iranians’ favourite politician, and Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad, a hardliner

Afra, a 30-year-old civil engineering graduate, was one of those who cast her vote. I meet her with a group of her friends on Revolution Street, around the corner from Tehran University. Afra lost her job at a development company when international sanctions made it difficult for companies to finance projects. She now works for a research company. Life is “mind-boggling”, she tells me. “Look at the internet — there’s a ban on Twitter and Facebook and we have to use proxy software to access them. But while we feel the ban, the highest-ranking officials have access to them,” she explains, referring to both the president and the supreme leader who are hyperactive on social media. “There’s a kind of deal, a policy, by which they [the regime] know everything is happening in the country but everything is done secretly. It’s not normal.” Frustration, however, is not a reason for apathy, she says. “Rouhani’s election was a step forward and it was a victory for the youth who forced the regime to accept him as president.”

I ask Afra and her friends how they envision Iran changing. Step-by-step reform, they say, not upheaval. One revolution for Iran, they tell me, is enough. “The Islamic revolution made us less developed and we’re afraid another one will take us even further backwards,” says Hamid, a 25-year-old finishing graduate studies in engineering. “Look at the Arab revolutions,” he continues, referring to Syria, Egypt, Libya.

Mahnaz Mohammadi, documentary film-maker
c6f5470a-04ed-11e5-adaf-00144feabdc0.img

‘We know revolution takes you nowhere. Only reform takes us forward’

Iranians young and old are also under no illusion about the heavy price of defying the regime: 100 demonstrators were killed in the 2009 unrest and thousands were imprisoned. Mahnaz Mohammadi, a 39-year-old documentary film-maker who took part in the protests and did a stint in jail last year on charges of conspiring against the state, says her friends, even those still behind bars, believe in reforming the Islamic Republic. “In 2009, we gained a voice. Before that, most people outside thought the Iranian people and the government were the same. Now everyone differentiates and that’s important for our dignity. But we’re not looking for revolution — we know revolution takes you nowhere. Only reform takes us forward.” Remember, she tells me, most Iranians’ priority is economic wellbeing. Political freedom is the concern of a minority.

Despite the rupture between Iran’s youth and the regime, there are links with society that the political elite has been adept at exploiting, whether through a vast patronage network, the religious institutions that cater to the poor or the largely state-owned economy. One of the main gripes you hear in Tehran is that jobs require connections — and the closer you or your family are to the top echelons of the regime, the more likely you will land a good job after university. Narges Barahoui, the activist and researcher from Baluchistan, says that “invisible links” are not to be underestimated. “People demand jobs from the government. They prefer them to private sector jobs because they’re safer, more prestigious and with higher salaries. There are also cultural links, especially in the provinces, where Iranians are more religious and have better relations with the state. And every time a new government comes in, they hire new people, and that creates new links.”

PS---Teheran is Teheran-----it was the country bumpkins out in the hills that put the AYATOILETS in power even back there in 1979

0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.

roudy----translate

He's a healthy Iranian male with pussy on his mind 24/7. I was exactly like that when I was his age. LOL. It doesn't take long for the topic to evolve into pussy once you become informal with an Iranian. Also, you need a partner or two, if you're going "pussy hunting".

ON THE STREETS OF TEHERAN------if the people of TEHERAN had controlled the situation way back in 1979----the AYATOILETS would never have been able to grab power

roudy----translate

He's a healthy Iranian male with pussy on his mind 24/7. I was exactly like that when I was his age. LOL. It doesn't take long for the topic to evolve into pussy once you become informal with an Iranian. Also, you need a partner or two, if you're going "pussy hunting".

you are preaching to the choir------I have four "healthy" brothers

PS---Teheran is Teheran-----it was the country bumpkins out in the hills that put the AYATOILETS in power even back there in 1979
Actually it was the Americans, Europeans, and especially the British that removed the shah and brought the ayatollahs. As with everything in the Middle East, it was about the oil. Even though the Shah originally was a western puppet, he had stopped cooperating.

Actually it was the Americans, Europeans, and especially the British that removed the shah and brought the ayatollahs. As with everything in the Middle East, it was about the oil. Even though the Shah originally was a western puppet, he had stopped cooperating.

I do not believe you-------I DO agree that CARTER helped the KHOMEINI TOILET and screwed the SHAH----but carter is (was) an ABERRATION

I do not believe you-------I DO agree that CARTER helped the KHOMEINI TOILET and screwed the SHAH----but carter is (was) an ABERRATION

The shah was a wise man, but a Western puppet who had turned on his masters and was trying to raise the price of oil during harsh economic times in Europe. When I was in Iran BBC radio would broadcast in shortwave to the protesters and direct them when and where to gather. The shah was a patriot who refused to slaughter his own people like Syria's Assad is doing today, and left. Listen to this interview and observe his wisdom and his correct predictions, and why the West plotted to remove him.

The shah was a wise man, but a Western puppet who had turned on his masters and was trying to raise the price of oil during harsh economic times in Europe. When I was in Iran BBC radio would broadcast in shortwave to the protesters and direct them when and where to gather. The shah was a patriot who refused to slaughter his own people like Syria's Assad is doing today, and left. Listen to this interview and observe his wisdom and his correct predictions, and why the West plotted to remove him.

also he was mazandarani ( my province)

also he was mazandarani ( my province)

is that good or bad? the Iranians I encountered since the mid-sixties LOVED
HIM-----both jews and muslims-------"OUR SHAH"

Forum List

Back