Woman tasered near US/Canadian border for refusing trunk search.

I wasn't able to view the video. Did anything provoke the tackling?

She behaved like a pissy bitch throughout, refused any sort of co-operation, threatened to sue their asses, and kept asking why they wanted to search her car. She was rude, demanding and a total snot. I thought the officers were incredibly patient with her. But then I don't go around antagonizing law enforcement.

Hard to tell if they used unnecessary force or not. Given her crazed state, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

She behaved like a pissy bitch throughout, refused any sort of co-operation, threatened to sue their asses, and kept asking why they wanted to search her car. She was rude, demanding and a total snot. I thought the officers were incredibly patient with her. But then I don't go around antagonizing law enforcement.
She was practicing her freedoms. But I wouldn't expect a conservative to understand that I suppose.

She was practicing her freedoms. But I wouldn't expect a conservative to understand that I suppose.

She was pulled over for secondary inspection, which is reasonable suspicion AND she then refused to obey lawful orders while being detained. She was not practicing her rights

Fucking morons.

She was pulled over for secondary inspection, which is reasonable suspicion AND she then refused to obey lawful orders while being detained. She was not practicing her rights

Fucking morons.
Pussy

Fucking morons.
Pussy

I'm a pussy for pointing out the actual facts? LOL

Gee usually you call me a commie. Which is it? I can't be both.

This woman will likely sue over this and win. She was within her rights to object but she did so in the most aggressive antagonist way possible.

A lawyer I worked for had a client like this. He was a total asshole. And very well off. He behaved like his usual self at some big event and security beat the crap out of him. He sued and won $125,000. The judge took into consideration what a jerk he'd been otherwise it would have been more.

St. Lawrence County woman tased at border patrol checkpoint NCPR News
This is terrible. Is all this hyper vigilance really necessary? I like hiking there too, I hope they're not doing this up there. That's also considered the North Country. Really disappointing that we are being harassed like this.

There is overreach by authority where the target is totally innocent, and there is baiting authority to manipulate them into overreach.

This one's somewhere in between. She's right on technicality but she's perhaps less than honest in how she handles it.

I didn't really infer the latter position until I read her description in her narrative with all the emotion-dripping exclamation points. A definite element of irrationality. It reads like a Wildman post, and he's off his nut.

That said, the tasing and physical assault was completely unnecessary, sadistic and absolutely smacks of authoritarian police state, so I can understand the emotion in the narrative. I hope she sues. And the taser man should be fired.

Last edited:
She won't win in any lawsuit, and all you people hoping she does is why so many idiots try to bait LEOs into doing shit like this .

She was pulled over for a legitimate reason and REFUSED to obey lawful commands.

St. Lawrence County woman tased at border patrol checkpoint NCPR News
This is terrible. Is all this hyper vigilance really necessary? I like hiking there too, I hope they're not doing this up there. That's also considered the North Country. Really disappointing that we are being harassed like this.
I don't like what happened to her, but I loved that video. She said what this whole country should say to the current government...

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She won't win in any lawsuit, and all you people hoping she does is why so many idiots try to bait LEOs into doing shit like this .

She was pulled over for a legitimate reason and REFUSED to obey lawful commands.

That's an entirely separate issue from the assault.

Lawsuit or not, win or not, this clown needs to have his ass canned. You don't walk around tasing people because they refuse to acknowledge your dick.

It wasn't an assault. It was LEOs attempting to control an out of control detainee.

It wasn't an assault. It was LEOs attempting to control an out of control detainee.

You're saying LEOs are incapable of assault?

And you're full of shit. All she did was refuse to walk "over there". The only one "out of control" here is taser man.

And you're full of shit. All she did was refuse to walk "over there". The only one "out of control" here is taser man.

Of course I'm not saying LEOs can't commit assault.

And , of course she was out of control, AND she REFUSED to obey a lawful command. When you are detained , you have to go where the police tell you to.

Of course I'm not saying LEOs can't commit assault.

And , of course she was out of control, AND she REFUSED to obey a lawful command. When you are detained , you have to go where the police tell you to.

--- or get tased?

Aye .... there's the rub.
And that rub is a salt. No matter how you spell it.

Sorry, refusing to "stand over there" does not equate to "out of control" on this planet.
It does amount to standing up to authority.
Deal with it.

Forum List

Back