Two suspects accused of killing two Mississippi police officers

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

0510%20miss%20mug%20shots.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

racismjacksonsharptonobamaracebaiterssettingamericaback.jpg

Last edited:
Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

I really think so ros can be added to the mix, as well as other s

Actually, no.

--------------

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

Actually, no.

--------------

Actually no what?

That's a little low. I wish cops would kill more thugs and thugs less cops.
Not low at all. I'm sure that you read the news and see the videos.
Neither of us know. Not me nor you. I just wish the ratio was 10,000:1, because 100 dead thugs is not worth the life of a single cop. That's all I'm saying.

Neither of us know. Not me nor you. I just wish the ratio was 10,000:1, because 100 dead thugs is not worth the life of a single cop. That's all I'm saying.
Not all killed by cops are thugs.

Which cases you talking about? Ferguson? Better not be you piece.of shit. Trayvon? Better not be you piece of shit. The criminal who was choked after being arrested 30 times? Better not be you piece of shit. Have those 6 officers been convicted of anything? No?

You fucking piece of shit. Now, here you are saying to all of us how justified these two apes (that is right APES) were in killing cops in cold blood. Even though we all agree THOSE PEOPLE have it better here than any place on earth you support their actions.

You fucking piece of shit.

Which cases you talking about? Ferguson? Better not be you piece.of shit. Trayvon? Better not be you piece of shit. The criminal who was choked after being arrested 30 times? Better not be you piece of shit. Have those 6 officers been convicted of anything? No?

You fucking piece of shit. Now, here you are saying to all of us how justified these two apes (that is right APES) were in killing cops in cold blood. Even though we all agree THOSEBPEOPLE have it better here than any place on earyh, you support their actions.

You seem upset.

You fucking piece of shit. Now, here you are saying to all of us how justified these two apes (that is right APES) were in killing cops in cold blood. Even though we all agree THOSEBPEOPLE have it better here than any place on earyh, you support their actions.

Such language and vile ....... wow ................ get another cup of coffee ....... calm down ............. take your meds and give them time to work ............ take a deep breath .... relax ................. Gee ............ it's way too early in the morning to be so angry and bent out of shape ....... it'll affect your whole day .......

Oh! I just looked again! You thought I was bangin' on Bama!! Fuck....you are sensitive for a free thinker!
Nope, I'm not sensitive to this subject. No need to be. The facts are out there for all to see. I just enjoy reading the comments and seeing both sides of the argument. It's fun for me.

Year on year, officer fatalities...are down. The OP would have us believe that it is open season on police officers due to Obama. That's what about it.
Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a very dangerous job, and sometimes things go wrong. Cops know what the risks are when they put on the uniform. It's sad when anyone is killed needlessly, very sad. But, not knowing the circumstances and the exact situation, it's difficult to judge and place blame. We're not always given the complete story.

Forum List

Back