Woman shoots poisonous snake at school. Libs have her arrested.

I dont mind that they killed the snake,I would have done the same. You cant have poisonous snakes hanging out on a football field,and they sure as hell aren't endangered.
Hell,I dont have a problem with shooting it if it was done in a safe manner.
The pussification of America continues.....
Actually, some snakes such as the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, are endangered.

Kill one, and get caught by the Feds, and it can set you back up to $1,000 or so.

In 99% of cases, snakes should be left alone.

They eat rats, and rats are far more dangerous in the long run than snakes are.

Well since this wasn't a diamond back I'm not sure why you even brought it up,because I can assure you there is no shortage of water moccasins in Florida.

Snakes are venomous. It's only poisonous if you eat it and it effects you.

LOLWUT?

To say a snake is poisonous is a misnomer. A snake is venomous, arsenic is poisonous.

yes, but you then said it could only hurt you if you ate it LOL

No, I said it was only considered poisonous if you ate it and it effects you. Snakes aren't poisonous, they're venomous.

Snakes are venomous. It's only poisonous if you eat it and it effects you.

LOLWUT?

To say a snake is poisonous is a misnomer. A snake is venomous, arsenic is poisonous.

yes, but you then said it could only hurt you if you ate it LOL

No, I said it was only considered poisonous if you ate it and it effects you. Snakes aren't poisonous, they're venomous.

Well, I misread. my bad, I wondered what the hell you were getting at LOL

I dont mind that they killed the snake,I would have done the same. You cant have poisonous snakes hanging out on a football field,and they sure as hell aren't endangered.
Actually, some snakes such as the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, are endangered.

Kill one, and get caught by the Feds, and it can set you back up to $1,000 or so.

Well since this wasn't a diamond back I'm not sure why you even brought it up,because I can assure you there is no shortage of water moccasins in Florida.
I brought it up because you said "poisonous snakes" and said "they sure as Hell aren't endangered"

You did not specify water moccasins, thus my comment.

Write what you mean, don't leave it to me to interpret what you mean.

As the poster above said, call animal control.

I brought it up because you said "poisonous snakes" and said "they sure as Hell aren't endangered"

You did not specify water moccasins, thus my comment.

Write what you mean, don't leave it to me to interpret what you mean.

How was I supposed to know you didnt read the article under discussion?
Or that your memory retention is so bad you'd already forgotten it was a water moccasin that was mentioned in the article.

As the poster above said, call animal control.

I'd say the odds of them showing up are slim to none.
We're talking about a water moccasin in Florida. About the only thing there is more of in Florida is old people and mosquitos.
The government isnt the answer to all your problems. It's a fucken snake,kill it and get on with football practice.

Forum List

Back