Woman says she was told to pump breast milk in pet area at Dulles Airport

What made you think only leftist breast feed? How do you even know if she is a republican or democrat?
false accusation.

only a leftist twunt would demand special treatment and then go public when she didn't get it.
It's because of the mentally ill prudes that public accommodation is sought. There shouldn't be any special treatment for mothers or for prudes. Mothers should express milk any damn where they please and when prudes bitch about it, they should be told to go fuck themselves.

That's what real "no special treatment" looks like.
So, when this woman asked for a quiet, clean place where she could express she should have been told the waiting room was fine or she could go fuck herself.

Yes, I agree.
Exactly. A woman should be able to pop a tittie anywhere to feed her spawn. It's only because that's not the case, thanks to mentally ill prudes, that she has to seek special accommodations.
No you are wrong. She asked for someplace clean and quiet. She should have been made to flop her tits right in the waiting room. Put the pump on the floor. No special treatment.
You missed the point. Prudes like yourself prevent this from happening because you want laws to protect you from seeing anything offensive. So mothers are put upon to find ways to accommodate your mental illness. If she actually expressed milk in public, perverted prudes like yourself would flip their shit and demand she be arrested for daring to expose you to the thing you fear the most, the undraped human body.

I'm just suggesting we stop making laws that accommodate the mentally ill and advise them that if the human body offends them so much, they are the ones with a problem and should seek help.

And possibly medication.

No I do not think the woman should be provided a clean, quiet place to piss out of her tits. She should have been forced to do it right in the airport terminal where others can sneeze, cough and spit on her just like every other passenger.

No I do not think the woman should be provided a clean, quiet place to piss out of her tits. She should have been forced to do it right in the airport terminal where others can sneeze, cough and spit on her just like every other passenger.
Agreed. Too bad prudes won't let that happen. The voices in their head write our decency laws.

:gives:
she's not special and doesn't need a sanitary spot to breast pump.

just another leftist demanding shit that she doesn't deserve

What made you think only leftist breast feed? How do you even know if she is a republican or democrat?
false accusation.

only a leftist twunt would demand special treatment and then go public when she didn't get it.
It's because of the mentally ill prudes that public accommodation is sought. There shouldn't be any special treatment for mothers or for prudes. Mothers should express milk any damn where they please and when prudes bitch about it, they should be told to go fuck themselves.

So, when this woman asked for a quiet, clean place where she could express she should have been told the waiting room was fine or she could go fuck herself.

Yes, I agree.
Exactly. A woman should be able to pop a tittie anywhere to feed her spawn. It's only because that's not the case, thanks to mentally ill prudes, that she has to seek special accommodations.
she wasn't asking to breast feed, she was asking for a place to pump milk from herself.

she would have exposed herself in public.

she had places she could go, she just felt she was to good for those places

false accusation.

Yes, I agree.
she wasn't asking to breast feed, she was asking for a place to pump milk from herself.

she would have exposed herself in public.

she had places she could go, she just felt she was to good for those places
Or she looked at the restrooms and thought they were nasty. My wife has given birth to four babies and she still breastfeeds our youngest 20 month old. She's always whipped out that puppy and fed in public, daring anyone to have a problem with it. I think that's the best approach, to forcefully push back at mentally ill prudes who demand everyone accommodates their sickness and shield them from anything they don't want to see. Fuck 'em.

^^^ Amen to that. If they want any respect, they have to do their part by showing some for everyone else first.

I'm not offended by breast feeding, but I am offended by these assholes who have to have the whole world bend over backwards to please them.

Pump your breasts before you leave for the airport, DUH problem solved. And that is just common sense, which tells me that this woman was LOOKING for a reason to complain, just as most of these assholes are.
Amen to this. A message for those that you speak of here: This planet is not your personal playground when you have to share it with other people.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
There's nothing you said here that can't be turned around and apply to the prudes demanding they not ever be offended at what they see. In fact, all evidence indicates it's mothers who want to share the public space while you prudes want it all to yourself.

I say if you can't handle seeing motherhood in action, stay home.
The same thing can be said for those who breast feed. If they have homes, they can do their breast feeding there too and since it is a home that they do not have to share with the rest of the world, they shouldn't have as many issues.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And if prudes have homes, they can stay in it, lest they unwittingly chance upon a mother feeding her child and are thus afflicted with PTSD requiring years of therapy. You never have to leave home and run the risk. You can build up walls of newspapers to protect you from every threat your agoraphobia addled mind dreams up. Make sure to neuter your cats lest one of them becomes pregnant and births a litter she will subsequently (gasp!) feed. Better safe than sorry.
I don't have any cats.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually I don't have any pets.

^^^ Amen to that. If they want any respect, they have to do their part by showing some for everyone else first.

I'm not offended by breast feeding, but I am offended by these assholes who have to have the whole world bend over backwards to please them.

Pump your breasts before you leave for the airport, DUH problem solved. And that is just common sense, which tells me that this woman was LOOKING for a reason to complain, just as most of these assholes are.
Amen to this. A message for those that you speak of here: This planet is not your personal playground when you have to share it with other people.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
There's nothing you said here that can't be turned around and apply to the prudes demanding they not ever be offended at what they see. In fact, all evidence indicates it's mothers who want to share the public space while you prudes want it all to yourself.

I say if you can't handle seeing motherhood in action, stay home.
The same thing can be said for those who breast feed. If they have homes, they can do their breast feeding there too and since it is a home that they do not have to share with the rest of the world, they shouldn't have as many issues.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And if prudes have homes, they can stay in it, lest they unwittingly chance upon a mother feeding her child and are thus afflicted with PTSD requiring years of therapy. You never have to leave home and run the risk. You can build up walls of newspapers to protect you from every threat your agoraphobia addled mind dreams up. Make sure to neuter your cats lest one of them becomes pregnant and births a litter she will subsequently (gasp!) feed. Better safe than sorry.
I don't have any cats.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually I don't have any pets.
Then you're safe. Just stay indoors and never watch TV.

^^^ People have to go to their jobs at some point and that right there is just it. Breast feeding is a female's personal business, so why should it be allowed to happen in public?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back