Woman pushed Army vet ex-boyfriend to suicide, told him other men were daughter's 'new dad': prosecutors

Way to go, dad! Kill yourself, have your wife get charged with manslaughter, and your daughter gets to be raised in the system! Way to go!

Way to go, dad! Kill yourself, have your wife get charged with manslaughter, and your daughter gets to be raised in the system! Way to go!
You may be right, but you don't know what impacts a man, especially a former career soldier who might already be dealing with PTSD and even have depended on her for emotional support. He might have been loyal and a protector, while she betrayed him and had little regard for his humanity. I can't speak for him obviously, but I know how dark a place I was and somedays continue to be in and there are children involved in his case. She is evil,.weaponizing his daughter. A man doesn't have unlimited emotional resources.

You may be right, but you don't know what impacts a man, especially a former career soldier who might already be dealing with PTSD and even have depended on her for emotional support. He might have been loyal and a protector, while she betrayed him and had little regard for his humanity. I can't speak for him obviously, but I know how dark a place I was and somedays continue to be in and there are children involved in his case. She is evil,.weaponizing his daughter. A man doesn't have unlimited emotional resources.
I wont argue any of that. And nobody gives two shits about mens mental health. It gets ignored. But his move was cowardly.
No matter what, he was not putting that child first. That is what a man, a dad, does.

I've found, women who were born with "motherly instincts" are usually the type best suited for marriage, regardless of ever having kids or not.

Some women get the "motherly instincts" initiated into them by growing up with heinous atrocities like this demonic kunt.

But, no matter how these women end up recieving their gift of "motherly instincts", they are usually the best at dealing with people and taking care of the needs of others.

Then theres the this kind. Vile, despicable, diseased, looking for OTHERS to work for THEM, and doing and saying what it takes in order for THEM to get it without having to work for it. One of my Uncles would call this piece of shit a Whigger. I'm sure you can deduce where that comes from.

This is yet another reason I support "breeders" getting registered, having their DNA on file, and being forced to go through 3 years of grueling mental, physical, emotional psychiatric, and DNA testing, as well as having to have at least $100k in the bank, BEFORE being given a license to breed.

I wont argue any of that. And nobody gives two shits about mens mental health. It gets ignored. But his move was cowardly.
No matter what, he was not putting that child first. That is what a man, a dad, does.
Yes, but she may have convinced her daugter that he was a horrible man, then denied him access so that he couldn't speak his piece. It was a disgusting abuse of power by her snd she probably feared that her daughter would side with him. Men who have gone through alot of sh** in their lives can survive and move past it, be calm/cool headed, but they need a considerate partner to help them through, not the devil reincarnated to stomp on them when the are down.

Yes, but she may have convinced her daugter that he was a horrible man, then denied him access so that he couldn't speak his piece. It was a disgusting abuse of power by her snd she probably feared that her daughter would side with him. Men who have gone through alot of sh** in their lives can survive and move past it, be calm/cool headed, but they need a considerate partner to help them through, not the devil reincarnated to stomp on them when the are down.

My first husband tried real hard to kill me more than once.

I had to be stronger and smarter than him to stay alive for me and my kids.

The woman is truly a mean bitch but shit happens every day in child custody cases and bitter divorces and nobody takes their own life over it. Proving the "pushing" part is going to be tough.

The woman is truly a mean bitch but shit happens every day in child custody cases and bitter divorces and nobody takes their own life over it. Proving the "pushing" part is going to be tough.
A text that tells him to "commit suicide" just might do the trick, especially if she knows he is depressed, separated from his daughter (due to her efforts) and a forner 20 year soldier who probably sufrers from other issues.

A text that tells him to "commit suicide" just might do the trick, especially if she knows he is depressed, separated from his daughter (due to her efforts) and a forner 20 year soldier who probably sufrers from other issues.
The guy was 37 not 17. I imagine some e mails in bitter divorces and custody disputes contain stuff like that.

This is yet another reason I support lesbians and gays getting registered, having their DNA on file, and being forced to go through 3 years of grueling mental, physical, emotional psychiatric, and DNA testing, as well as having to have at least $100k in the bank, BEFORE being given a license to breed.

Forum List

Back