Zone1 Woman pours gasoline on Dr. Kings’s old home.

White Supremacy is such a big problem in America….they have to manufacture hoaxes to rile up the blacks and dumb white liberals.

View attachment 870182
Why is she in a Navy uniform?

As an aside, what the fuck good does camoflauge do for sailors? :oops:

Does it help them blend in with their environment? :wtf:

Why is she in a Navy uniform?

As an aside, what the fuck good does camoflauge do for sailors? :oops:

Does it help them blend in with their environment? :wtf:

The camo's so the stains don't show on their uniform after they swab the poop deck.

White Supremacy is such a big problem in America….they have to manufacture hoaxes to rile up the blacks and dumb white liberals.

View attachment 870182
I have to laugh at stuff like this post. Here wE see a white supremacist telling us that white supremacy is a hoax. LOL!

Looks like Biden’s military attracts “mentally ill”.

View attachment 870183
As does Trump's candidacy.

babbit Paul A group.jpg

The video shows that the moron in question wasn’t some old white racist piece of shit, as many might initially guess.
Another Civil Rights icon was also the victim of a young gentleman of the same ethnicity.

In the 1990s, that young gentleman broke into the home of Ms. Rosa Parks. He robbed and hit her.

I have to laugh at stuff like this post. Here wE see a white supremacist telling us that white supremacy is a hoax. LOL!
Nope white supremacy is certainly real, just not the fake KKK/neonazi type you imagine it to be.

Is white culture one of the best in the world? Yes it certainly is one of the best if not the best.

The proof is in the pudding. We’ve got all people of other races clamoring to come into and stay in our white countries. Take you for example, a (supposed) black man who chooses to stay in “racist” America instead of moving to a near all black country like Haiti, Jamaica, or virtually any African nation.

A black lady stabbed MLK in the chest and almost killed him. This was when he was at the height of his fame.

Undoubtedly it was a fake hate crime attempt made by an unstable person according to her family.
If she wasn't seen doing it, this story would be all the rage across the news media.

Nope white supremacy is certainly real, just not the fake KKK/neonazi type you imagine it to be.

Is white culture one of the best in the world? Yes it certainly is one of the best if not the best.

The proof is in the pudding. We’ve got all people of other races clamoring to come into and stay in our white countries. Take you for example, a (supposed) black man who chooses to stay in “racist” America instead of moving to a near all black country like Haiti, Jamaica, or virtually any African nation.
I don't imagine anything. We know the many different ways white supremacy exists. People leave white countries every day and the people immigrating to white countries are usually running away from the destabilization in their countries cased by white countries.

White supremacy is what we say it is. Not what your delusion tells you.

Another Civil Rights icon was also the victim of a young gentleman of the same ethnicity.

In the 1990s, that young gentleman broke into the home of Ms. Rosa Parks. He robbed and hit her.
Whites have assassinated white presidents. So shut up.

This web site documents some of these fake hate crimes as they are exposed: fakehatecrimes.org
The only problem is that a larger database exists of real hate crimes. Only 0.02 percent of reported hate crimes are hoaxes and the mojority of hate crimes are not reported. I know you racists want to lie and gaslight, but blowing up this one example doesn't gange the fact that 10 real hate crimes have occurred.

The only problem is that a larger database exists of real hate crimes. Only 0.02 percent of reported hate crimes are hoaxes and the mojority of hate crimes are not reported. I know you racists want to lie and gaslight, but blowing up this one example doesn't gange the fact that 10 real hate crimes have occurred.

No, I'm pretty much an equal opportunity nut kicker, IM.

I donlt do that ''pick a side'' thing.

the people immigrating to white countries are usually running away from the destabilization in their countries cased by white countries.
On this we can agree on.

Did you watch the Tucker - Alex Jones interview?

Alex goes into detail about how he reads what the globalist think tanks and Pentagon plan for and what their agendas are. WEF and these globalists purposely like to destabilize and destroy third world counties, with the intention of having them flee to Western (white) countries in order to destabilize and destroy them. Both “sides” are being used by these Satanic pedophiles that run the world so they can destroy America, then they can usher in their new World government.

So it is not the white Christian conservatives making the third world the shit holes that they are. But they want everyone to think that so, and gullible idiots like you fall for it.

Forum List

Back