Zone1 Woman pours gasoline on Dr. Kings’s old home.

On this we can agree on.

Did you watch the Tucker - Alex Jones interview?

Alex goes into detail about how he reads what the globalist think tanks and Pentagon plan for and what their agendas are. WEF and these globalists purposely like to destabilize and destroy third world counties, with the intention of having them flee to Western (white) countries in order to destabilize and destroy them. Both “sides” are being used by these Satanic pedophiles that run the world so they can destroy America, then they can usher in their new World government.

So it is not the white Christian conservatives making the third world the shit holes that they are. But they want everyone to think that so, and gullible idiots like you fall for it.
No.. Why would I waste my time watching those 2 lying losers.

Look at what you wrote. It's crazy. If you believe Alex Jones you need help.

I love it when you avowed racists join in with people like the OP, and expose him.

I took not vow to support the theory that white folks are better than other races, those other races seem to be intent of proving that theory themselves.

But the worst race in the world is one who hates their own race, Mr. Self-Hating White Boy.

I took not vow to support the theory that white folks are better than other races, those other races seem to be intent of proving that theory themselves.

But the worst race in the world is one who hates their own race, Mr. Self-Hating White Boy.
Dante doesn't hate being white. He hates whites who are racists. You don't call it self hate when a black person chastises black gang bangers do you? And the last part of your first sentence shows that you lied about the first part of that sentence. Because using your logic, whites have shown us for 247 years that they are the lowest.

You're such a tool. I am a white guy proud of my family roots in North America as colonists, not immigrants.

You're such a tool. I am a white guy proud of my family roots in North America as colonists, not immigrants.

Then quit being such an apologist for your own race. It's pathetic when someone of any race humiliates themself, especially white folks.

Funny. You're the apologist. Sort of sad one too.

I'll tell you something else: I freed myself from "white guilt" when I became a conservative. I was a liberal and a Democrat up until September 11, 2001. An ex-musician who's played in more than one no-name band with black folks, hung out with black folks, dated more than several black women, even came close to marrying a black woman at one time. Hell son, I even wrote in Jesse Jackson's name when Clinton ran the second time.

I really have nothing to prove and nothing to be sorry for.

I'll tell you something else: I freed myself from "white guilt" when I became a conservative. I was a liberal and a Democrat up until September 11, 2001. An ex-musician who's played in more than one no-name band with black folks, hung out with black folks, dated more than several black women, even came close to marrying a black woman at one time. Hell son, I even wrote in Jesse Jackson's name when Clinton ran the second time.

I really have nothing to prove and nothing to be sorry for.

White guilt?

Never suffered from it. But I could always hear the dog whistle you people are blowing on.

9/11? You should've been upset at the failures of the Bush admin. Bush admin is Like Netanyahu in Israel -- failing to act on intel.
:auiqs.jpg:

The political left hates the message of MLK. They want nothing more than to forget what MLK stood for. You can’t blame white people for everything and also believe in what MLK stood for. They want to cancel MLK, burn down his house.

I'm seeing a lot of blacks on social media are saying this was staged, presumably by white people. If so, shame on you all! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back