Woman hiding with kids shoots intruder

A revolver already did the trick

The revolver FAILED, Yussef, the criminal still LIVES!

The revolver saved her life and the life of her children. I'd say it did a pretty good job.

You guys may as well hang this thread up. It has acheived the opposite of what the op intended.

You did read the article, right?

The intruder attempted to flee in his car but crashed into a wooded area and collapsed in a nearby driveway, Chapman said.

9 more slugs and this wouldn't have happened. What if he'd run over a couple kids while "attempting to flee"?

Would you still have the same opinion?

The revolver saved her life and the life of her children. I'd say it did a pretty good job.

You guys may as well hang this thread up. It has acheived the opposite of what the op intended.

The intruder attempted to flee in his car but crashed into a wooded area and collapsed in a nearby driveway, Chapman said.

9 more slugs and this wouldn't have happened. What if he'd run over a couple kids while "attempting to flee"?

So, everybody should have autos with extended clips in case the 6 slugs from a revolver doesn't kill a criminal on the spot?

Yeah she was a great shot....with her REVOLVER.

You were saying something about large magazines? :lol:

Do you not understand English you stupid racist son of a bitch???

He did NOT go down and die from the 6 shots from the revolver.. A higher capacity magazine would have ensured she had MORE shots to pump into the criminal asshole

spin spin spin :lol:

Ok pal. Clearly, you lost this argument.

Spin?? It is what the guy was getting at!!

Ignorant racist asshole

So, everybody should have autos with extended clips in case the 6 slugs from a revolver doesn't kill a criminal on the spot?

Did he say AUTO???

EPIC FAIL.. even for you, you racist idiot

Answer the question, Yussef.
What if he'd run over a couple kids while "attempting to flee"?

Of course I'd still have the same opinion. It's never smart to respond to extreme situations with extreme remedies. A revolver stopped the perp. End of story.

I'm still trying to figure out how you survive 6 shots from a .38
Dude must be inhuman or something. I've seen a revolver take down boars in 2 or 3 shots.

A revolver already did the trick

yeah so when he gets out of jail he can go finish the job on her asshole.. You think he wont take revenge if he gets out of prison. This time he will be packing a bigger gun

This story seems a little odd. There's a lot of relevant information missing from it. What was his motive? His criminal history? Why would he go to the attic if he was merely a burglar since most valuables would be in the living quarters? Why wouldn't he just want to get in and get out? Did he hear noises? Why would she need to shoot him five times if she had a gun and he didn't? The story is extremely short on any kind of details.

Last edited:
This story seems a little odd. There's a lot of relevant information missing from it. What was his motive? His criminal history? Why he would go to the attic if he was merely a burglar since most valuables would be in the living quarters? Why wouldn't he just want to get in and get out? Did he hear noises? Why would she need to shoot him five times if she had a gun and he didn't? The story is extremely short on any kind of details.

Shhh... people aren't done politicizing it yet. You're adding logic too soon.

This story seems a little odd. There's a lot of relevant information missing from it. What was his motive? His criminal history? Why he would go to the attic if he was merely a burglar since most valuables would be in the living quarters? Why wouldn't he just want to get in and get out? Did he hear noises? Why would she need to shoot him five times if she had a gun and he didn't? The story is extremely short on any kind of details.

People should learn (from experience if nothing else) that it's important for people to ask relevant questions, especially the police.

For example, I remember a story from a few years ago. A man pulled up to a driveway or a parking lot in his vehicle (a pick-up, I believe) to find his wife apparently desperately exiting a man's vehicle in a state of distress (and in a state of undress). She yelled rape. The husband quite understandably pulled out his gun (which he had a legal right to carry because he had been issued a concealed carry permit) and shot the other man, killing him in the process. It was later discovered that the man who was killed was engaged in a consensual sexual relationship with the wife who apparently panicked when she saw her husband approaching. The woman was later convicted of murder.

People should learn (from experience if nothing else) that it's important for people to ask relevant questions, especially the police.

For example, I remember a story from a few years ago. A man pulled up to a driveway or a parking lot in his vehicle (a pick-up, I believe) to find his wife apparently desperately exiting a man's vehicle in a state of distress (and in a state of undress). She yelled rape. The husband quite understandably pulled out his gun (which he had a legal right to carry because he had been issued a concealed carry permit) and shot the other man, killing him in the process. It was later discovered that the man who was killed was engaged in a consensual sexual relationship with the wife who apparently panicked when she saw her husband approaching. The woman was later convicted of murder.

Very true. You hear stories like that quite a bit.
IMO, it's too soon for the public to know all the details just yet. I'm willing to wait for more details before I form an opinion on the matter.

I hope she buys an Assault Weapon so that next time she doesn't run out of bullets.

Of course I'd still have the same opinion. It's never smart to respond to extreme situations with extreme remedies. A revolver stopped the perp. End of story.

So you think it's better to leave the criminal wounded and allow him the opportunity to harm other innocents rather than put him down like the dog he is and save us all the cost of trial and incarceration?

Forum List

Back