Woman hiding with kids shoots intruder

The woman was a great shot!!

Chapman said Slater has four exit wounds."

A-Hah! That explains why the original report was that she only shot him five times -- six in, four out, makes ten holes, divide by two equals five rounds.

Except, two of those six bullets are still in the felonious a-hole, because handguns really aren't very powerful, and their bullets frequently don't penetrate the skin on the way out.

She and the twins would have been in serious trouble if there had been more than one intruder. Handguns have very little stopping power.

Yup, the lady was a good shot; but I'll bet that for valentine's day, her hubs buys her an AK-47!

-- Take that, suckah! . . . . . . . . :Boom2:

-- Paravani
My handgun has all the stopping power of an AK. I have a S&W model 629 with 6" barrel. You gotta ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

A lot of innocent people are going to die if we ban guns. The left has enough blood on its hands...

Are you posting from a mental hospital?? If not, you should be. You're nuttier than a friggin' Christmas fruitcake.

View attachment 23584

Look who's talking!

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned." We've just been interpreting it wrong all these years.

So, using guns to kill convicted felons who have broken into your home is wrong-naughty-BAD...

... But using STONES to kill people who really don't want anything to do with you, but whose sexuality doesn't meet with your approval... is OKAY?

Lady, it's YOU who are nuttier than a fruitcake!

-- Paravani

Last edited:
My handgun has all the stopping power of an AK. I have a S&W model 629 with 6" barrel. You gotta ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

So Ernie, what are you saying? Are you saying you don't WANT to preserve your right to own an AK47? Are you saying that you think our government should be going house to house to take away AK47s, and as long as they leave your S&W alone, that will be okay with you?

Is that what you're saying?

'Cause if you're saying that, sir, I respectfully disagree.

On Valentine's Day, you know what I'm giving my sweet man?

Yup, that's right... I'm giving him an AK47... plus two 30-round mags... plus a 73-round drum... PLUS a sealed spam-can of 1280 Yugo FMJ.

:happy-1:

So what do you think of that? Do you think I'm gonna get some lovin' Valentine's night?

:ssex:

(Not that I have to ask, really... but it's always fun to hear what you men-folk think. :D )

-- Paravani

The woman was a great shot!!

Chapman said Slater has four exit wounds."

A-Hah! That explains why the original report was that she only shot him five times -- six in, four out, makes ten holes, divide by two equals five rounds.

Except, two of those six bullets are still in the felonious a-hole, because handguns really aren't very powerful, and their bullets frequently don't penetrate the skin on the way out.

She and the twins would have been in serious trouble if there had been more than one intruder. Handguns have very little stopping power.

Yup, the lady was a good shot; but I'll bet that for valentine's day, her hubs buys her an AK-47!

-- Take that, suckah! . . . . . . . . :Boom2:

-- Paravani

No, not a rifle: a pump-action shotgun. Load it with 00 buck.

So Ernie, what are you saying? Are you saying you don't WANT to preserve your right to own an AK47? Are you saying that you think our government should be going house to house to take away AK47s, and as long as they leave your S&W alone, that will be okay with you?

Yup, that's right... I'm giving him an AK47... plus two 30-round mags... plus a 73-round drum... PLUS a sealed spam-can of 1280 Yugo FMJ.

So what do you think of that? Do you think I'm gonna get some lovin' Valentine's night?

(Not that I have to ask, really... but it's always fun to hear what you men-folk think. :D )

-- Paravani

I think if my wife gave me an AK, I would tackle her, wrap her in duct tape, and demand to know what the alien duplicate had done with my wife! :cool:

Not 30 miles from here... and a perfect example of why larger magazines are a good thing.

6 shots, 6 hits and the sonofabitch STILL didn't die!!

Yeah she was a great shot....with her REVOLVER.

"The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he's staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver," Chapman told Channel 2’s Kerry Kavanaugh .

You were saying something about large magazines? :lol:

Another few rounds would have saved thousands in medical costs and legal fees.

BAM! Good shootin'!

Not 30 miles from here... and a perfect example of why larger magazines are a good thing.

6 shots, 6 hits and the sonofabitch STILL didn't die!!

Yeah she was a great shot....with her REVOLVER.

"The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he's staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver," Chapman told Channel 2’s Kerry Kavanaugh .

You were saying something about large magazines? :lol:

My point, dumbass, was if she had a Glock and a 15 shot mag that sonofabitch would be DEAD!

He's a left wing nutter, don't waste your time.

-- Paravani
You need another guy on the side?

And no. I don't think the govt. should be coming for AK's M-16's, Bushmasters or Thompsons. I just said a .44 hits as hard or harder than your AK depending on ammo.

FBI Survey

Storage Practices: Among homes with children and firearms
- 28% do not always keep guns locked in a secure place
- 25% only “occasionally” lock and store the bullets separate from the
gun
- 48% do not regularly make sure that guns are equipped with child
safety and trigger locks
- in 30% of hand gun owning homes, the gun was stored unlocked and
loaded at the time of the survey

Accessibility
- in 72% of unintentional deaths and injuries, suicide and suicide attempts, the firearm was stored in the residence of the victim
- 47% of high school kids and 22% of middle school kids said they could get a gun
- 6% of high school kids said they had carried a gun to school within the last 30 days

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/ca/gunsafe.pdf
Every gun owner, including the ones in this forum, will swear on a stack of Bibles that they practice gun in their home BUT "47% of high school kids and 22% of middle school kids said they could get a gun" and in "30% of hand gun owning homes, the gun was stored unlocked and loaded at the time of the survey."

So? You teach a kid to respect guns.... Thats called parenting it is something you should learn if you want to have children.

I grew up with a loader rifle and shotgun standing next to the back door. The only time I ever touched one was to clean it or shoot food. There is still a rifle and shotgun at the back door and something special for uninvited guests. None of my guns or my father's guns shot up a school.

I grew up with a loader rifle and shotgun standing next to the back door. The only time I ever touched one was to clean it or shoot food. There is still a rifle and shotgun at the back door and something special for uninvited guests. None of my guns or my father's guns shot up a school.

Responsibility .....A word Progressives dont understand. Sad part is they are teaching more and more of out kids their retardation.

You did read the article, right?

The intruder attempted to flee in his car but crashed into a wooded area and collapsed in a nearby driveway, Chapman said.

9 more slugs and this wouldn't have happened. What if he'd run over a couple kids while "attempting to flee"?

Would you still have the same opinion?

What if there were two intruders, or four?

It's certainly not uncommon for burglars to work in pairs, or groups.

You guys need to read your own links before trying to use them as examples of the need for automatic or semi-automatic weapons or extended mags. The woman used a .38 revolver. Not an AR15. Not an extended mag.

Well if she had had an ar15 she would have used it,your point is meaningless.

The best gun for home protection is the one you have in your hand when you need it.

That is why I have six or so scattered around the house....all of them loaded and ready to bark.

-- Paravani

Well, I'm not a man, but I'd say that if you're askin' a man for lovin', you'll probably get it, no matter WHAT you gave him for Valentine's Day. This is a MAN we're talking about, after all.

I think if my wife gave me an AK, I would tackle her, wrap her in duct tape, and demand to know what the alien duplicate had done with my wife! :cool:

If my honey were to tackle me and wrap me with duct tape, it would only be the beginning of the fun...

:tongue:

-- Paravani

I knew a guy once who actually collected duct tape. It was right after they started selling it in all the weird colors and patterns. He said that way, no matter what he used, it wouldn't clash with his date's outfit.

I've TRIED to find more normal friends, but I discovered that there's no such thing as a "normal" person, once you get to know them for more than five minutes. :razz:

FBI Survey

gun
safety and trigger locks

Accessibility
- in 72% of unintentional deaths and injuries, suicide and suicide attempts, the firearm was stored in the residence of the victim
- 47% of high school kids and 22% of middle school kids said they could get a gun
- 6% of high school kids said they had carried a gun to school within the last 30 days

Every gun owner, including the ones in this forum, will swear on a stack of Bibles that they practice gun in their home BUT "47% of high school kids and 22% of middle school kids said they could get a gun" and in "30% of hand gun owning homes, the gun was stored unlocked and loaded at the time of the survey."

notice what is missing in that statement - where they could get that gun, home or elsewhere and by what means, legally or illegally.

FBI Survey

gun
safety and trigger locks

Accessibility

So? You teach a kid to respect guns.... Thats called parenting it is something you should learn if you want to have children.

I swear to God, I will never understand why leftists don't give a single thought to the fact that they're trusting parents to teach their children to live around and respect hot stoves - often with open gas flames! - matches, cigarette lighters, bleach and other deadly chemicals in the form of household cleaners, knives, swimming pools and bathtubs full of water . . . but for some reason, when it comes to guns, we're all suddenly incompetent and unable to be trusted. :confused:

Forum List

Back