Woman gets prison for microwaving her baby to death

It's just another example of the dehumanizing pro-life philosophy in action. After all, pro-lifers say a baby is no more valuable that a fertilized egg, and everyone happily throws fertilized eggs in the trash. Therefore, by pro-life standards, babies are trash too.

Liberals just consider this a late term abortion.
Taxpayers should have bought the microwave and paid her power bill.

like the democrats dance on the dead school children after a shooting?
Anything is fair when it comes to gun control I imagine.

I wonder if you are this cruel in person or if you hold in in until you get online...geeezzzz

Liberals just consider this a late term abortion.
Taxpayers should have bought the microwave and paid her power bill.

like the democrats dance on the dead school children after a shooting?
Anything is fair when it comes to gun control I imagine.

I wonder if you are this cruel in person or if you hold in in until you get online...geeezzzz
This dumbass is just another one that was pushed away but managed to survive anyway.

Well, since some are bringing abortion into it...THIS is what might happen if a woman is FORCED to carry a baby that doesn't want it nor haul it around for 9 mmonths, nor raise it or be responsible for it, no?
She can put it up for adoption, you know it's been around for hundreds of years?

Well, since some are bringing abortion into it...THIS is what might happen if a woman is FORCED to carry a baby that doesn't want it nor haul it around for 9 mmonths, nor raise it or be responsible for it, no?
She can put it up for adoption, you know it's been around for hundreds of years?
Sure she can. But until then, she has to carry it. And its in HER body.

I am NOT going there. So turn it into an abortion thread if it floats your boat.
The bitch needs to die. End of story. All I'm gonna say.:eusa_hand:

/thread

It's just another example of the dehumanizing pro-life philosophy in action. After all, pro-lifers say a baby is no more valuable that a fertilized egg, and everyone happily throws fertilized eggs in the trash. Therefore, by pro-life standards, babies are trash too.
were you drinking when you typed that?
or do you just not grasp the whole pro-life vs pro-choice debate.

Except, no. Nobody has ever killed a child then said they were forced to have it. This woman should have been locked away before she got pregnant.

On what charges, exactly?

Except, no. Nobody has ever killed a child then said they were forced to have it. This woman should have been locked away before she got pregnant.

Locked up, not necessarily in prison. I think crazy people should be confined.

Would you have the same defense for a man? He is forced to look at his partner's deformed body. He is burdened for 18 years and forced to pay for a child he doesn't want. Are men entitled to the same level of justification?

Would you have the same defense for a man? He is forced to look at his partner's deformed body. He is burdened for 18 years and forced to pay for a child he doesn't want. Are men entitled to the same level of justification?
People who justify baby killing will justify that as well. It's all about abusing women, killing babies, and empowering men.

Based on what behavior?

Should we start locking away people based on what they might do?

Slippery slope at best....​

People who justify baby killing will justify that as well. It's all about abusing women, killing babies, and empowering men.
Men don't look to women's reproductive systems to be empowered.

Based on what behavior?

you'd be one of the first locked up if I had my way, nut ball. I'd put you and joeb in a rubber room together.

Crazy people always think crazy ppl should be allowed to wander the streets and have babies. We need to stop listening to loons, and start locking them back up.

Men don't look to women's reproductive systems to be empowered.
They're empowers by the knowledge that they bear no responsibility for creating life, and they're empowered by a system that exploits women and kills babies to protect them.

Based on what behavior?

you'd be one of the first locked up if I had my way, nut ball. I'd put you and joeb in a rubber room together.

Crazy people always think crazy ppl should be allowed to wander the streets and have babies. We need to stop listening to loons, and start locking them back up.

Good thing Nazis like you are not in charge...

Can we get an "Amen!"?

The Chinese Solution for the mother...

A bullet in the back of the head, in a ditch, outside of town..

And burning her worthless carcass on a rubbish heap...

Based on what behavior?

Good thing Nazis like you are not in charge...

Can we get an "Amen!"?

It's a simple question.

What behavior, prior to her crime, would you base her incarceration on?

Forum List

Back