Woman gets prison for microwaving her baby to death

Except, no. Nobody has ever killed a child then said they were forced to have it. This woman should have been locked away before she got pregnant.

On what charges, exactly?
Locked up, not necessarily in prison. I think crazy people should be confined.

Based on what behavior?

Should we start locking away people based on what they might do?

Slippery slope at best....​
you'd be one of the first locked up if I had my way, nut ball. I'd put you and joeb in a rubber room together.

Crazy people always think crazy ppl should be allowed to wander the streets and have babies. We need to stop listening to loons, and start locking them back up.

Good thing Nazis like you are not in charge...

Can we get an "Amen!"?
Nonsense. Lunatics run the Nazi party. If they had been locked up the holocaust wouldn't have happened. If Kinsey had been locked up before progressives fell in love with his baby fucking ass, we wouldn't be killing babies via industrial assembly line abortion now.

Based on what behavior?

you'd be one of the first locked up if I had my way, nut ball. I'd put you and joeb in a rubber room together.

Crazy people always think crazy ppl should be allowed to wander the streets and have babies. We need to stop listening to loons, and start locking them back up.

Can we get an "Amen!"?

It's a simple question.

What behavior, prior to her crime, would you base her incarceration on?
If she historically has seizures where she doesn't know what she does...And that is her defense...then she should have been hospitalized (ie, locked up)long since. She shouldn't have been allowed to.love on her own, marry, or have children.

Based on what behavior?

Can we get an "Amen!"?
Nonsense. Lunatics run the Nazi party. If they had been locked up the holocaust wouldn't have happened. If Kinsey had been locked up before progressives fell in love with his baby fucking ass, we wouldn't be killing babies via industrial assembly line abortion now.
Trumps the new leader of the nazi's

Well, since some are bringing abortion into it...THIS is what might happen if a woman is FORCED to carry a baby that doesn't want it nor haul it around for 9 mmonths, nor raise it or be responsible for it, no?
Would you have the same defense for a man? He is forced to look at his partner's deformed body. He is burdened for 18 years and forced to pay for a child he doesn't want. Are men entitled to the same level of justification?
People who justify baby killing will justify that as well. It's all about abusing women, killing babies, and empowering men.
Men don't look to women's reproductive systems to be empowered.
They're empowers by the knowledge that they bear no responsibility for creating life, and they're empowered by a system that exploits women and kills babies to protect them.
The system doesn't exploit women and kill babies. Women are demanding exploitation and the right to kill their children. If there's a system doing that, women created the system.

If she has no remorse, then what I believe will happen to her eventually will make that microwave feel like the Arctic Circle.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, since some are bringing abortion into it...THIS is what might happen if a woman is FORCED to carry a baby that doesn't want it nor haul it around for 9 mmonths, nor raise it or be responsible for it, no?
Except, no. Nobody has ever killed a child then said they were forced to have it. This woman should have been locked away before she got pregnant.

Based on what behavior?

Considering the left wants to take away individual rights based on what a person might do already, I see no reason that we could not lock people up based on what they might do in this instance either.

Would you have the same defense for a man? He is forced to look at his partner's deformed body. He is burdened for 18 years and forced to pay for a child he doesn't want. Are men entitled to the same level of justification?
People who justify baby killing will justify that as well. It's all about abusing women, killing babies, and empowering men.
Men don't look to women's reproductive systems to be empowered.
They're empowers by the knowledge that they bear no responsibility for creating life, and they're empowered by a system that exploits women and kills babies to protect them.
The system doesn't exploit women and kill babies. Women are demanding exploitation and the right to kill their children. If there's a system doing that, women created the system.
Planned parenthood exploits women.

Based on what behavior?

Considering the left wants to take away individual rights based on what a person might do already, I see no reason that we could not lock people up based on what they might do in this instance either.
Crazy people should be locked up. When multiple ppl voice concern about a person's behavior, and their family isn't able to provide 24/7 supervision, that person needs to be locked up.

Sometimes I don't think we all come from the same place....

what a monster.....people who do that....monsters...

Who gets to judge?

The moment we allow incarceration based on speculation, We, The Peeps, lose.
You think mental illness is imaginary???

No..... but until someone displays aberrant BEHAVIOR, we are innocent until proven guilty and have a right to buy any guns we can afford.

Pretty cool, eh? :thup:
Wrong. People who are mentally ill should be confined. People who break the law should be in jail. The gun laws are irrelevant if you keep crazy, dangerous ppl off the street.

But if you did that, who would vote for dumbfuck progressive policies? What a dilemma for lefty scum. Own your killers.

Who gets to decide the definition of "Crazy Enough for Involuntary Incarceration in a Hospital"? :dunno:

Who pays for their care in that hospital? :dunno:

Republican voting taxpayers? :lmao:

Own your government intrusion.

Who gets to decide the definition of "Crazy Enough for Involuntary Incarceration in a Hospital"? :dunno:

Who pays for their care in that hospital? :dunno:

Republican voting taxpayers? :lmao:

Own your government intrusion.
Why don't we return it to the way it was before you psychos decided crazy ppl and criminals should all be free, and the people who work, enjoy a degree of sanity and morality, should be their slaves....You know, let's take it back to the way it was when crazy ppl and daesh didn't kill us at will because they were either locked up, dead, or barred from gaining g entrance to the country. When America was safe, and strong.

Why don't we return it to the way it was before you psychos decided crazy ppl and criminals should all be free, and the people who work, enjoy a degree of sanity and morality, should be their slaves....You know, let's take it back to the way it was when crazy ppl and daesh didn't kill us at will because they were either locked up, dead, or barred from gaining g entrance to the country. When America was safe, and strong.

You mean the good old days before Reagan when we only locked up thousands of people instead of MILLIONS?

2000px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

Those Good Old Days?

Hey, maybe we can go back to the good old days when we adequately funded mental health because the Rich paid their fair share in taxes, instead of unleashing millions of them on the street because we had to pay for Reagan's tax cuts.

But, yes, I would like to go back to the good old days before Reagan when we had a middle class which was largely unionized and enjoyed the good life.

You mean the good old days before Reagan when we only locked up thousands of people instead of MILLIONS?

2000px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

Those Good Old Days?

Hey, maybe we can go back to the good old days when we adequately funded mental health because the Rich paid their fair share in taxes, instead of unleashing millions of them on the street because we had to pay for Reagan's tax cuts.

But, yes, I would like to go back to the good old days before Reagan when we had a middle class which was largely unionized and enjoyed the good life.
I love the term "pay for tax cuts;" lol.

True... "pay for tax cuts" makes it sound like we had the money...

Would you prefer the more realistic term "Borrow money from China and The Middle East"?

Forum List

Back