Woman Charged With Animal Cruelty After Burning a Raccoon to Death Can Never Keep Pets Again

• Banned
I hate those little bastards too, but I wouldn't do that to one of them.

I think they're cute although nasty, but yeah,.. you still wouldn't harm any of them like that because you're not a monster.

Like leftist creatures. They are diseased, rabid, invasive theives. KEEL DEM all.

Last edited:
Yet she avoids jail time. How? Sadly, there's nothing really to stop her from doing this again at this point.

I wouldn't want to see that. Worse, anyone capable of such cruelty to a harmless animal trapped needs years of psychiatric evaluation while kept separate from the human community in case she should try to harm a person. To the right people, I've seen some keep raccoons as wonderful, gentle and intelligent pets.

I used to have a coonhound that would just go nuts when she smelled a racoon. She would have been howling all over that dumpster until I shot that varmint.

women again. This is not a good sign. Women with no heart, mercy, sympathy or kindness.
democrat women are beasts
This one sure seems sick. And of course to partisan lunatics like Calypso Jones, “Democrat women” especially … “are beasts.”

That is why we should punish all women and force them to carry fetuses against their will, giving birth to children they don’t want and can’t love or support. Sounds like brilliant public policy to me!

/s

This one sure seems sick. And of course to partisan lunatics like Calypso Jones, “Democrat women” especially … “are beasts.”

That is why we should punish all women and force them to carry fetuses against their will, giving birth to children they don’t want and can’t love or support. Sounds like brilliant public policy to me!

/s
Simmer down. When the poster asked who could be this fucked up; it was rhetorical. Not a challenge....

I hate those little bastards too, but I wouldn't do that to one of them.
i wonder if she will share the recipe?

they come on my porch to eat cat food so i'm kinda friends with the little bastards.

1703568427221.png

Simmer down. When the poster asked who could be this fucked up; it was rhetorical. Not a challenge.
When Calypso Jones commented “Women with no heart, mercy, sympathy or kindness. Democratic women are beasts” … then he made it political.

Oh, and I forgot to include leftwinger ‘s even worse comment:
Like leftist creatures. They are diseased, rabid, invasive theives. KEEL DEM all.

Of course we don’t know this sad and crazy women’s “politics,” just that she is a fat low-class violence-prone p.o.s. who laughs at suffering animals and could have called the ASPCA but didn’t. Sounds more like a real low-class Trump voter and psychopath than any Democratic-voting woman I have ever personally known. But who knows?

Also, I realize I am talking to someone who is himself practically a fascist, and didn’t even get the “/s” I put at the end of my own comment. You fail on every level.

P.S.

I figure the state probably should be investigating whether she has guns registered to her. Perhaps, just for safety, they should be temporarily taken away from her … as per existing Florida law.

Last edited:
Yet she avoids jail time. How? Sadly, there's nothing really to stop her from doing this again at this point.
I think the sentence was actually very severe. I think she needs psychiatric observation (not jail) which wasn’t mentioned in the video. Most serial killers start off with animals, but of course most are men and they tend to start off very early. Also, should she ever “do it again” she will be presumably prosecuted even more harshly. Hope she’s learned her lesson. Hope she feels embarrassed.

Correction: As a convicted felon she will have to give up her weapons, is in fact obligated to take counseling and pass psychiatric tests, do community work, etc. Also, she claims to have “found Jesus” and joined a church. Finally, she can no longer vote … for Donald Trump or anyone else.

Last edited:
When Calypso Jones commented “Women with no heart, mercy, sympathy or kindness. Democratic women are beasts” … then he made it political.

Oh, and I forgot to include leftwinger ‘s even worse comment:

Of course we don’t know this sad and crazy women’s “politics,” just that she is a fat low-class violence-prone p.o.s. who laughs at suffering animals and could have called the ASPCA but didn’t. Sounds more like a real low-class Trump voter and psychopath than any Democratic-voting woman I have ever personally known. But who knows?

Also, I realize I am talking to someone who is himself practically a fascist, and didn’t even get the “/s” I put at the end of my own comment. You fail on every level.

P.S.

I figure the state probably should be investigating whether she has guns registered to her. Perhaps, just for safety, they should be temporarily taken away from her … as per existing Florida law.
Tom.... i don't know what this bitch cruel woman is but the chances are she IS a dem voter. Second paragraph...ayana presley....a beast. truly. as well as her co squat members and most democrat women. IF there is one dem woman that does not celebrate the death of something small and innocent then show me that one won't you.

/s
why don't you try forcing them to use birth control so no innocent has to die.

why don't you try forcing them to use birth control so no innocent has to die.
I’m not for “forcing” women to use birth control or “day after pills” either. The state should also stay out of the business of “forcing” its will, controlling the bodies and intimate decisions of individual women.

Personally, when young I neither dated nor wanted to date girls who signed “chastity pledges.” I never asked my own daughter to wear a “chastity belt” either! What kind of “force” are you talking about? :dunno:

Personally, I encourage young people to treat sex responsibly and use every precaution possible to stay healthy and avoid unwanted pregnancy. Same for older and married women! I’m also not for “forcing” young women to learn martial arts or carry a gun so they can shoot pushy young men (or family members) who abuse or rape them.

The women in my family and in my circle of acquaintances almost all used birth control even if the Church or family then disapproved yet there were still numerous unwanted pregnancies. I support women having options to protect themselves and plan their pregnancies … so they can raise children both wanted and cherished, children they and their husbands can afford, which also means in the 21st century being able to decide for themselves whether or not to terminate asap unwanted pregnancies.

Forum List

Back