Woman asks for help, gets shot in the head

He did expose himself to criminal liability. The sesible thing to do would be call the police tell them he thinks someone is trying to break in and he has a gun. Conceal himself and see what happens next.

Someone was trying to break into my house through the back door. I concealed myself under the dining table gun trained on the back door and waited. Too many dogs started barking, including my min pin, so he left without breaking in. I would have shot him where he stood.

And of course we see the idiotic right supporting Wafer for the same inane reason they made a hero of Zimmerman: the paranoid, racist, and unwarranted fear that should they kill an African-American in an act of justified self-defense, they too would be subject to arrest and trial solely to appease the Black community.

The capacity of most conservatives for stupidity and hate is truly remarkable.

A psychiatrist would have a ball with that rant Mr. Jones.....and your legalese is weak as a kitten. I suspect your hatred of strangers hasn't made much of a life for you....I bet you're a cubicle monkey who comes back to a dingy little apartment at night SEETHING at the injustice you've suffered during the day. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
And of course we see the idiotic right supporting Wafer for the same inane reason they made a hero of Zimmerman: the paranoid, racist, and unwarranted fear that should they kill an African-American in an act of justified self-defense, they too would be subject to arrest and trial solely to appease the Black community.

A psychiatrist would have a ball with that rant Mr. Jones.....and your legalese is weak as a kitten. I suspect your hatred of strangers hasn't made much of a life for you....I bet you're a cubicle monkey who comes back to a dingy little apartment at night SEETHING at the injustice you've suffered during the day. :cuckoo:

The truth can be difficult to accept, that’s understandable.

But as we saw with the Zimmerman/Martin case, for conservatives this is about their myth of ‘political correctness,’ and the right’s paranoid, unfounded perception of a ‘liberal bias media’ ‘conspiring’ to rob them of their right to self-defense, where conservatives see themselves once again as the ultimate victims.

Nothing could be further from the truth, of course, but little of conservative dogma is predicated on the truth.

The truth can be difficult to accept, that’s understandable.

But as we saw with the Zimmerman/Martin case, for conservatives this is about their myth of ‘political correctness,’ and the right’s paranoid, unfounded perception of a ‘liberal bias media’ ‘conspiring’ to rob them of their right to self-defense, where conservatives see themselves once again as the ultimate victims.

Nothing could be further from the truth, of course, but little of conservative dogma is predicated on the truth.

Dry up and blow away, half-ass. :doubt:

Forum List

Back