Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta

Does the work include having like a bunch of mistresses? I have nothing against MLK. We have no problem talking about the dirty laundry of those we considered past white heroes or iconic figures. Why is MLK off limits?
Because you try discredit a black man that changed the course of this country. I am willing to bet you won't hear a peep out of Humungus or Struth when you bad mouth Dr King.

Obviously you missed where Dr King said his dream turned into a nightmare.

You fools try reduce Dr King to early day.

You have totally missed the message of Dr. King. Let your hate go and change your life, only you can make the choice to be a better person.

Aww poor fail whites. Everyone knows when a black veteran going through a mental health episode tries to destroy a home that has special significance to Black Americans that the real victims are you white people. There there. :itsok: Will you soft sensitive fail whites be OK?
What is so strange is that statues of important US figures were torn down and Democrats applauded. But let a black woman try to burn down a home once lived at by MLK and they fail to make a deal of her being black. So not all blacks like MLK

Do you know 70% of Americans viewed Dr King unfavorably before he was murdered. You hated Dr King and now that you have murdered him, you want black folks to think you loved Dr King.
I'm too young to remember Dr. King.

Because you try discredit a black man that changed the course of this country. I am willing to bet you won't hear a peep out of Humungus or Struth when you bad mouth Dr King.
I didn’t discredit him. Every coin has two sides. Why is it that no one wants to talk about MLK’s mistresses? You do know that Jackie-O called him a fraud. The media don’t wanna talk about that too.

I didn’t discredit him. Every coin has two sides. Why is it that no one wants to talk about MLK’s mistresses? You do know that Jackie-O called him a fraud. The media don’t wanna talk about that too.
Could it be because it's hearsay, why is it Trump Humpers don't want to talk about Trump’s mistresses.

What is so strange is that statues of important US figures were torn down and Democrats applauded. But let a black woman try to burn down a home once lived at by MLK and they fail to make a deal of her being black. So not all blacks like MLK
What's weird about that? Statues to slavers should be torn down and MLKs house should be preserved. What the fuck are you confused about? :dunno:

What's weird about that? Statues to slavers should be torn down and MLKs house should be preserved. What the fuck are you confused about? :dunno:
They were not removed or melted down for being slavers. They fought a very important to history war. I would never burn down MLKs former home but a black woman sure would.

Wow, get a bright red gas can in broad daylight and get photographed in an arson attempt. Good criminal career move or a political stunt?

Forum List

Back