Wolf Whistlers May Be Charged With Hate Crime in UK

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
And the world wonders why rubber love dolls are so rapidly gaining in popularity.

Twenty years ago I lived in Merseyside and was warned not to howl at women as it was against the law. Seems that it was up to the local police whether or not to take action. Now it looks like it may become a hate crime. Wow.

Is wolf whistling illegal in the UK, is it a hate crime and what is the law on catcalling?

This is the law on wolf whistling in the UK - and what to do if you are a victim of it - Lancashire Evening Post
Why would you howl at women?
Did you think it would get you laid?

Hate speech can also send you to jail there. Not a free country at all. That's what the Left (Democrats) want to do here.

It will only be illegal for white christian men to cat call and wolf whistle at women.

If the Muslim population does this or rapes women, it will be perfectly fine. . as in all likelihood, their dress and mannerism did not accord to sharia standards and it was probably provoked.

Twenty years ago I lived in Merseyside and was warned not to howl at women as it was against the law. Seems that it was up to the local police whether or not to take action. Now it looks like it may become a hate crime. Wow.

Is wolf whistling illegal in the UK, is it a hate crime and what is the law on catcalling?

This is the law on wolf whistling in the UK - and what to do if you are a victim of it - Lancashire Evening Post
Why would you howl at women?
Did you think it would get you laid?
Back at you. Didn't and NOYFB. What are you, some kind of a perve? My friend was just telling me about her experience in the States.

Hate speech can also send you to jail there. Not a free country at all. That's what the Left (Democrats) want to do here.

There is no such thing as "hate speech". It's a Left construct to discourage criticism.

There is only opinion, which all free people are entitled to have.

Forum List

Back