Wokists Cancelled Native Americans

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
As usual, leftist policies shoot themselves in the foot. In the name of wokism, leftists have cancelled Native Americans. They are always hurting the very people they are trying to help.

As usual, leftist policies shoot themselves in the foot. In the name of wokism, leftists have cancelled Native Americans. They are always hurting the very people they are trying to help.

How does not allowing a white business owner to use native images for his own sales and profit hurt Native Americans?

How does not allowing a white business owner to use native images for his own sales and profit hurt Native Americans?
How about we ask them:

Using stereotypical cultural for commercial gain does create offence to a lot of cultures...

Take example 'Lucky Charms', they are cereal which is effectively a delivery system of sugar into kids... Should the Irish be offended that there culture is being leveraged to increase obesity and diabetes in children. Irish aren't really offended because they don't sell them in Ireland.

Liberals are only cancelling the inconvenient truths about Native Americans ... wash, rinse, spin ... and now we have new and improved truths about Native Americans ...

The Indians ate all their horses and had to wait 15,000 years for Europeans to bring new ones ...

Didn't read the article, did you?
I did. It didn't describe any sort of harm to Native Americans I could discern. If you know what harm has been caused to Native Americans by a white owner being prevented from profiting off of their images and culture then share it. :dunno:

I’m ambivalent. On the one hand, if we had teams making fun of caricatures of the “negro” people, like say a team named the “Uncle Toms,” I’d perfectly well accept the complaints of any offended people of color. Racist is racist.

But when a team name is chosen, the owners generally don’t chose self deprecating names. They wouldn’t call themselves the “dwarfs” nor would a team ever get fielded called “the inept” or “the cripples.”

When they named teams after any American Indian tribe or group, it was obviously intended to project an image of strength.

Last edited:
The name Redskins was picked by an Indian and the face on the helmet was a drawing of a real Indian leader.

By “cancelling” REDSKINS, the left wing kooks fucked over Indians who chose the name and the logo.

Way to go. Faggot lefties offended ON BEHALF of unoffended Indians.

Forum List

Back