Wokeness, is it the new socially accepted mental illness?

If you knew the definition you would prove it. This deflection shows you're just talking out your ass.
A set of ideologies such as social injustice and racism are some examples that these people address, however, it has been hijacked by those who want to be something biologically that they're not and have this mental image of which they project onto others so they can be identified as what they perceive to be their true self which people not of their wavelength find them weird. Anything else you'd like me to explain to you skid mark?

No, "woke" is a term for people being aware of social injustice.

What's the term for people who use words incorrectly?

however, it has been hijacked by those who want to be something biologically that they're not and have this mental image of which they project onto others so they can be identified as what they perceive to be their true self which people not of their wavelength find them weird. Anything else you'd like me to explain to you skid mark?
Ask yourself, do you follow bouncing balls?

So you complain that "woke" people are "utter nutjobs" and then you write a post that seems like you're trying to fit into that category yourself.
Looks as though you're the one seeking guidance on what being woke is. Given that you haven't provided what you consider to be one. But then again, it's just easier to have a go at the op. So have you got you're eye on the ball yet, or is it going to hit you in the face?

So you complain that "woke" people are "utter nutjobs"
Still not following the bouncing ball.

A set of ideologies such as social injustice and racism are some examples that these people address, however, it has been hijacked by those who want to be something biologically that they're not and have this mental image of which they project onto others so they can be identified as what they perceive to be their true self which people not of their wavelength find them weird. Anything else you'd like me to explain to you skid mark?

Looks as though you're the one seeking guidance on what being woke is. Given that you haven't provided what you consider to be one. But then again, it's just easier to have a go at the op. So have you got you're eye on the ball yet, or is it going to hit you in the face?

Oh, you want me to provide (again, I've done it loads of times) what a "woke" person is.

Easy. I'll just go look at the dictionaries...

"aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"Someone who is woke is very aware of social and political unfairness."

"having or marked by an active awareness of systemic injustices and prejudices, especially those involving the treatment of ethnic, racial, or sexual minorities:"

I see woke as more akin to an extremely fundamentalist religion.

It is all about finite sets of beliefs that are never questioned, enforced with an iron fist, and with the practitioners of such assembled from the most idiotic creatures the gene pool can possibly vomit forth.

Oh, you want me to provide (again, I've done it loads of times) what a "woke" person is.

"aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"having or marked by an active awareness of systemic injustices and prejudices, especially those involving the treatment of ethnic, racial, or sexual minorities:"
So you identify as being woke?

So tell me then, why do all these people with non-binary, pro-nouned to the fuck labels in the same basket?

And you couldn't tell me in your own words. You had to provide a plethora of sites that conveyed your definition. How hypocritical of you, pot this is kettle.

Forum List

Back