Wokeness is a disease that is hurting the USA big time.

Anything that pisses off Putin or the puritens is only a good thing. We should grant lgbt people rights to feel safe in their own country and we should be a country of human freedom.

Anything that pisses off Putin or the puritens is only a good thing. We should grant lgbt people rights to feel safe in their own country and we should be a country of human freedom.
You better hope that hate keeps you warm after your Marxist heroes collapse this nation. Only a fool with NO knowledge of history would expect not to be ground under foot by these thugs, eventually. Enjoy your turn...

Nations will succeed based on accountability of power and authority. That should be the metric IMO, regsrdless of demographics or the like. Hopefully some don't hijack concerns that are important by promotng division. It will tear your nation apart.

You better hope that hate keeps you warm after your Marxist heroes collapse this nation. Only a fool with NO knowledge of history would expect not to be ground under foot by these thugs, eventually. Enjoy your turn...
j0dsbc2l85oa1.jpg

I don't know why you guys get so worked up about woke businesses. Let the free market work it out.

Except the people with whom you disagree politically.

Don't forget about them.

And the people who use words that you don't like hearing.

And the people that don't want you to kill unborn people.

And the people who pray to the God that you hate.

And the people who stand between you and the sexual mutilation of children.

Those are the people that you will do anything to silence.

Who says the screwballs don't feel safe? There are already laws protecting them. They are already free.

"Wokeness" should be written in quotes, since none of you can explain what it means
Maybe not, but we know it when we see it e.g. anyone who insists on giving their "preferred pronouns"
is displaying "wokeness" and is thus a dumb ass.

So how many people have told you what their preferred pronouns are?
Never. I take that back, I think one of my patients did 15 years ago or so. I called him a him because his/her first name was John. Otherwise I certainly do not see this being such a big issue to the right, unless they have some sort of issue.

Forum List

Back