Woke up this morning and we aren't at war with NK or Syria. What happened?

194482_600.jpg

Liberals for the past week: OMG OMG OMG Trumps a war monger! He's taking us to war! He said no war, no he flip flopped and its war!

It's time democrats, to move on to the next lie.
1. Its not just liberals you dolt its his core base I HARDLY call the alt right and populists "liberals"
2. Now his moronic jackass SOS is beating the war drums against Iran as usual.

I'll wake up tomorrow and there will still be no war.
You are more than likely right but we didn't vote for war mongering like him and his idiots are doing either.

War monger or finally exerting our strength in the world?

So far he has not broken his word, we are not in Syria or anyplace else.

Drumpf fake foreign policy is to say 'BOO' and then slink back into his twitter closet. Kim Jong Un is laughing at Drumpf who has made the US navy look like McHale's Navy.

Liberals for the past week: OMG OMG OMG Trumps a war monger! He's taking us to war! He said no war, no he flip flopped and its war!

The USS Carl Vinson forgot to take a left turn at Albuquerque and wound up near Australia.

Drumpf fake foreign policy is to say 'BOO' and then slink back into his twitter closet. Kim Jong Un is laughing at Drumpf who has made the US navy look like McHale's Navy.

That only exists in your alleged mind. Here in reality, The little fat man was foiled by Trump and bitch slapped by his Chinese handlers at Trump's insistence.

1. Its not just liberals you dolt its his core base I HARDLY call the alt right and populists "liberals"

You are more than likely right but we didn't vote for war mongering like him and his idiots are doing either.

To exert your strength, there has to be a credible threat of continued action. Bouncing a few cruise missiles off a airbase for a day and continuing to say that we are not interested in Syria is projecting weakness not strength.

To exert your strength, there has to be a credible threat of continued action. Bouncing a few cruise missiles off a airbase for a day and continuing to say that we are not interested in Syria is projecting weakness not strength.

But that isn't what he did. He sent a very clear message, and we are still not at war.

But that isn't what he did. He sent a very clear message, and we are still not at war.
He sends a msg of "bool" then slinks away. No one is fooled that the is the man behind the curtain, a nothingness hidden by cloth.

If Assad uses chemical weapons again I think there is a credible threat that the US will act. I don't know which would be worse if they did use chemical weapons again, action or inaction on our part?

The bogus run up to Iraq wasn't done overnight.
I expect another false flag event like the recent chemical attack in Syria, only bigger this time so that Trump can green light a full scale war...and watch his poll numbers shoot up.

CRAZY...when will Americans EVER learn?

When Trump didn't do anything about Syria, the lefties here berated him for it, now that he did something, the lefties here are berating him for it.

This is why democrats and liberals have zero credibility.
because they can't ever let anyone be right. it's why they are waffle cones.

If Assad uses chemical weapons again I think there is a credible threat that the US will act. I don't know which would be worse if they did use chemical weapons again, action or inaction on our part?
that's not our war. The UN would need to be available for Trump's generals to guide them to victory.

that's not our war. The UN would need to be available for Trump's generals to guide them to victory.

It's Trumps Gauntlet. Recall Obama went to Congress for authorization to strike at Assad for an alleged chemical attack that was more than 10 times worse as the alleged one that made the ol pussy grabber get missile(ly) and all.

The bogus run up to Iraq wasn't done overnight.
I expect another false flag event like the recent chemical attack in Syria, only bigger this time so that Trump can green light a full scale war...and watch his poll numbers shoot up.

CRAZY...when will Americans EVER learn?
Never, too much capital and profit rely upon endless war, Ike was right. Generals go into the military contractor industry and make more money than they ever did "serving" the nation. We're arming and training ISIS and alNusra. We provide the Saudis with the cluster bombs (which are known to result in 90% civilian casualties) which they drop on Yemen. 59 missiles into Syria at $1.4M each and Raytheon stocks surge. It's just business to the substantial people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back