Woke up this morning and we aren't at war with NK or Syria. What happened?

Apparently trump can't seem to find nkorea on a map because he sent his "armada" in the wrong direction. And the stupid fuckers outing the location of our submarines at the sametime.
Link

Can you find Indonesia on a map, Muddy? Find Australia and then move your pudgy, short finger north by northwest.

'Armada' currently near Indonesia not NK
The U.S. military is expected to test its ability to shoot down missiles launched by North Korea.
'Armada' currently near Indonesia not NK - CNN Video

CNN. No wonder you are saying stupid things.

Does sand ever get inside your nose with all the time your head spends buried in it?

Apparently trump can't seem to find nkorea on a map because he sent his "armada" in the wrong direction. And the stupid fuckers outing the location of our submarines at the sametime.
Link
Oh Man...that pic is absolutely F-ing PERFECT!!!!

I will have to steal it.

PERFECT!!!!
C9y6LSFVYAADJw-.jpg

The fat boy in NK is laughing at the Big Orange Cheeto in Washington.
Liberals for the past week: OMG OMG OMG Trumps a war monger! He's taking us to war! He said no war, no he flip flopped and its war!

It's time democrats, to move on to the next lie.
I'm not sure it's the Dems; it's the media looking for viewers to be glued to their screens waiting for the big BOOM.

What do you expect people to do? The media is just following the actions of this goon:
1. Bombed a Syrian airstrip
2. Bombed Afghanistan
3. Sending warships to North Korea
What the fuck are you doing? Knitting?
The media is NOT creating news, they don't have to.

Link

Can you find Indonesia on a map, Muddy? Find Australia and then move your pudgy, short finger north by northwest.

The U.S. military is expected to test its ability to shoot down missiles launched by North Korea.

Does sand ever get inside your nose with all the time your head spends buried in it?

I don't live in your make believe world, that seems to confuse you. Who knows what fantasies you create to try to get it to fit reality.

Trump is not the one that has to find them.

If you were POTUS, wouldn't you be asking YOUR generals when the warships would reach the Sea of Japan? Not even a little curious?

Link

I don't live in your make believe world, that seems to confuse you. Who knows what fantasies you create to try to get it to fit reality.

Your posts are nothing but pixelated methane. Thank god Macs don't have a smell feature, I'd be spraying my office with deodorizer every time one of your posts popped up.

Did you get up, turn on the TV and say to yourself. " I wonder if Trump started a war Korea last night"?
No. I tune in each morning to see if he died in his sleep.
Liberals for the past week: OMG OMG OMG Trumps a war monger! He's taking us to war! He said no war, no he flip flopped and its war!

I'm not sure it's the Dems; it's the media looking for viewers to be glued to their screens waiting for the big BOOM.

What do you expect people to do? The media is just following the actions of this goon:
2. Bombed Afghanistan
I don't knit. I don't go hysterical over items 1-3 either. Syrian airstrip was because of chemical weapons useage. One-off for an internationally approved reason. Afghanistan bomb destroyed an ISIS lair that has been an ongoing military nightmare. There is a war there. What's wrong with that? NK is threatening to shoot a nuke. Would you prefer we NOT have a warship there to take whatever action is necessary? Obviously, it takes those warships awhile to get where they're going. Can't snap your fingers and put it where you want it.
So none of these things are making me lose sleep.

2. Bombed Afghanistan

The fat boy isn't laughing at anyone. He got his ass spanked by Trump and his Chinese handlers.

Your butthurt and hatred doesn't change facts.

Your posts are nothing but pixelated methane. Thank god Macs don't have a smell feature, I'd be spraying my office with deodorizer every time one of your posts popped up.

You're cute. What are you 10 years old?

Trump does not know what he is doing.

Mattis must lay awake at night in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what Trump is tweeting.

1. Its not just liberals you dolt its his core base I HARDLY call the alt right and populists "liberals"
2. Now his moronic jackass SOS is beating the war drums against Iran as usual.

“We are sending an armada. Very powerful,” Trump said during an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That, I can tell you.”

Trump said he would not tell the media how he was planning to respond to the ongoing bellicose rhetoric coming from North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

“You never know, do you? You never know,” he said, stating that he would not be like former President Barack Obama, who would announce his attack plans in the Middle East in advance.

Ya'll are stupid letting the MSM lead you around like lost fucking puppies despite the facts. Pathetic really.

1. Its not just liberals you dolt its his core base I HARDLY call the alt right and populists "liberals"

I'll wake up tomorrow and there will still be no war.

I'll wake up tomorrow and there will still be no war.
You are more than likely right but we didn't vote for war mongering like him and his idiots are doing either.

Well now they're upset we're 'not' at war with those countries. Trump's not gonna win with the hateful nutters. Their only goal is to criticize and undermine him. Last week they were angry because he was too aggressive, and this week they're angry because he's not aggressive enough. They're very disingenuous folks. That being said, i do have a small issue with the OP. We are currently at war in Syria. We've been in Syria for awhile now. Sorry to nitpick, but i had to throw that in there.

Forum List

Back