CDZ Witnessing History: The Overthrow of the U.S. Government

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jwoodie, May 17, 2017.

1. Fueri

Fueri Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,864

That's fine and I see the left as a huge driver of all of this, of course. They are absolutely doing this intentionally to interfere with his agenda, as it's their only option. They lost the white house, they lost the congress. They're simply fighting with the only tool they have left.

I think Trump is pouring gas on it, which is exactly the response they're looking for. They've realized this and are ramping it up in any way they can, as it is hurting him, which means it's helping them.

In that respect I see Trump as a huge part of Trump's problem.

I'd love to see him simply say, 'we're getting back to work. we're not going to react to this nonsense any longer. we're here to do the people's business and we're going to do that" or something to that effect.

I think people are still willing to give the guy a chance, but this reactionary response to every little bait thrown out isn't productive at all and only he can stop him from continually rising to the bait. He has to be more controlled or they're going to continue to make him dance. They've gotten into his head and he needs to simply wake up to that and push them out or this nonsense is never going to end. They can manufacture one nonsense story after another and they will do exactly that as long as it works for them.

2. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,953
    Man, I'm glad THAT didn't happen. That would be bad.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
  3. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,254
    the clintons net worth was how much after they left office? how much was it after she left?

where did all that $$$ come from?

if only people would apply their standards to all vs just using them to take shots at others.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. WillReadmore

WillReadmore Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    He tosses his own guys under the bus on a regular basis.

If he can't keep his story straight, he's going to hear about it in the press.

People have every right to know why the head of the FBI got fired, especially since they are investigating the Russian attack on our democracy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,264
    'Witnessing history' - of course it's 'trump' history where Frederick Douglas is still alive and Andrew Jackson didn't like the civil war, even though he died 16 years before it started. Where someone's birth certificate doesn't prove they were born. Where orange-turd-blossom actually had his lawyers sue Bill Maher to prove Trump wasn't the son of an orangutan, which turd-blossom lost. Where he lost the popular vote by 3 millions votes. And where in trump-alternate-history all Mexicans are rapists and few, he would assume, are good people.

Turd-lips isn't legitimate. He will never be accepted as having been elected. He's a gigantic ASS.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs forget....Hell Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +985
    When you look at the money line up it looks like alot of money was put into the election from people and Foundation and PAK supported by people like Bill Gates, George Sotos, Buffet et,al.

7. Dan Stubbs

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +985
    Could have posted shorter post by just saying :I hate Trump...

8. Dan Stubbs

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +985
    I would have fired him to, in as he seemed to take over the DOJ and made the decision not to prosecute Clinton and call her crimes negligence and not knowing the violations.

9. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,640
    You know what is so funny about your post- and this thread? That you had no problem when Donald Trump was trying to do this to President Obama

Remember for 5 years- Donald Trump and right wing activists and their political allies worked to undermine- and overthrow the constitutionally elected President of the United States.

It didn't bother you then.

upload_2017-5-19_13-19-6.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,640
    I support the ongoing investigation- and honestly hope that the investigation clears Trump. It would be the best for our country. Of course I also honestly support Trump resigning and Pence taking over.

If Trump would stop being so Trump this issue would have virtually no legs- but Trump can't stop playing the victim card and lying about everything.