CDZ Witnessing History: The Overthrow of the U.S. Government

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jwoodie, May 17, 2017.

1. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,173
    What we are seeing is nothing less than a conspiracy to overthrow the constitutionally elected government of the United States by left-wing activists and their political allies.

Their attacks began the day after the last election, and have continued unabated as countless fake "news" stories are invented on a daily basis in an attempt to undermine the government's authority.

If they succeed, we will not see free and fair elections in the remainders of our lifetimes as the self-appointed "intelligentsia" will make sure that the people make the right choices in the future.

Whatcha gonna do when they come for YOU?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Fueri

Fueri Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,834
    I have zero doubt a lot of this is manufactured nonsense, and they absolutely did start this nonsense immediately after the election, with recounts, claiming it was stolen blah, blah, blah. Anything to deligitimize him to provide themselves political cover to act like a bunch of spoiled brats that didn't get their way.

That said, Trump sure seems to go out of his way to help them.

If he can't figure out the simple rule of keeping his damn mouth shut I can't even blame the dems for capitalizing on one mistake after the next. it's the game in DC and the pubs would be all over a Dem that was rage tweeting the ex head of the FBI.

He needs to buy a clue or GTFO.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. jwoodie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,173
    So you support his delegitimization and/or removal if he doesn't "buy a clue?"

4. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +35,940
    If only Russia hadn't helped Trump, and if only so many in Trump's campaign staff hadn't benefited financially from that help. If only Trump didn't thrive on creating enemies out of good people. If only Trump didn't give away free classified info on a whim. If only, if only, if only...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. jwoodie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,173
    If only you had any facts to back up your theories about Russian collusion...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,669
    It was a nasty campaign-------and it did not end

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fueri

Fueri Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,834

I do not support the deligitimization campaign that has been undertaken by the left and have been extremely vocal about that on this board. I don't post all that much, but have been very consistent in calling out the left for exactly what they're doing here, and have been doing here.

I will never support his deligitimization under these pretenses that he is not duly elected, as that is utter bunk.

if he does not get his act together and does something for which he can be lawfully removed I'm pretty close to saying "go right ahead and do that", as he is burying himself right now through his inability to control his own actions. this is resulting in chaos, total meltdown of the agenda he was elected to implement, and will hand the white house and congress right back to the dems.

of course this is exactly what they've been trying to do, which is my problem with Trump. A 2 year old can see it. All he has to do is shut up and ignore all of it, and it loses its effectiveness. Instead he shoots it up with roids and makes the monster larger.

This is on Trump, not me or anyone else. He needs to pull it together. If he doesn't, and very soon, all options are on the table as far as I'm concerned, including removing him if he's done something to warrant that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jasonnfree

jasonnfree Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,853
    Republicans are no better when a democrat wins. They actually came close to treason when republican congress critters plotted with private citizens to obstruct obama at every turn. Republicans are such sanctimonious hypocrites.

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration | HuffPost

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. jwoodie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,173
    I disagree. The left-wing media largely control the dissemination of information in this country. If Trump was silent, all people would be exposed to is their political propaganda. At least they are forced to acknowledge his tweets. Otherwise, they would report silence as an admission of guilt.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,005
    An independent investigation will have 3 R and 2 D members that will conclude there was no Russian Collusion but that someone in the Hillary campaign or DNC did order the murder of Seth Rich and that will stand up in any civil litigation.

• Agree Agree x 1