Witness in ex-Dallas officer’s Guyger murder trial shot and killed! Did WN Whitey kill him? TBD?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Authorities say a witness in the murder trial of a white Dallas police officer who fatally shot her black neighbor has been killed in a shooting.

The Dallas Morning News reports that authorities said Joshua Brown, who lived in the same apartment complex as Officer Amber Guyger and her neighbor Botham Jean, was fatally shot Friday.

Police would not confirm to The Associated Press that it was Brown who was shot, pending family notification. They said police responded to the shooting shortly after 10:30 p.m. Friday. They said several witnesses flagged officers down and directed them to an apartment parking lot where the man who was shot was lying on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds.

The man was taken to a hospital where he died.

The 28-year-old Brown testified in Guyger’s trial about the night that Jean was killed.
upload_2019-10-5_22-8-55.png

Guyger was convicted Tuesday and sentenced the next day to 10 years in prison. Guyger said she mistook Jean’s apartment for her own and thought he was an intruder.
Witness in ex-Dallas officer's murder trial shot and killed

--------:dunno:
I'm not a Whitey, just a simple white. Who shot the Blackman here in whitey only texASS?

Last edited:
Unfortunate, but my guess is the whole "He didn't have problems with anybody" thing is going to turn out not to be true

My first thought is that someone inside the department did it....revenge for testifying against a "sister cop".
Obviously, it "could" be unrelated. But it's suspicious.

Hopefully they find who did it and they can find a new home with bars as well.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Banned
My first thought is that someone inside the department did it....revenge for testifying against a "sister cop".

I want the killer. If linked to a Whitey killer would be bad.
The guy was vetted fully by local texASS whitey killer police at trial.
HE had no drug links to spew his facts to make the police look better..

Authorities say a witness in the murder trial of a white Dallas police officer who fatally shot her black neighbor has been killed in a shooting.

The Dallas Morning News reports that authorities said Joshua Brown, who lived in the same apartment complex as Officer Amber Guyger and her neighbor Botham Jean, was fatally shot Friday.

Police would not confirm to The Associated Press that it was Brown who was shot, pending family notification. They said police responded to the shooting shortly after 10:30 p.m. Friday. They said several witnesses flagged officers down and directed them to an apartment parking lot where the man who was shot was lying on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds.

The 28-year-old Brown testified in Guyger’s trial about the night that Jean was killed.
View attachment 283070

Guyger was convicted Tuesday and sentenced the next day to 10 years in prison. Guyger said she mistook Jean’s apartment for her own and thought he was an intruder.

I'm not a Whitey, just a simple white. Who shot the Blackman here in whitey only texASS?
Yeah, big bad whitey got him. :laugh:

Where was the home wreckers sexting buddy the night this guy got perforated..?

View attachment 283070

Still waiting for facts. I can't blame myself at looking at the worst in America first. But want it to be done by others who are not Whitey based.

View attachment 283070

Still waiting for facts. I can't blame myself at looking at the worst in America first. But want it to be done by others who are not Whitey based.

So you don't have the facts, but you're more than happy to start a thread blithering on with no facts.

Perfect.

Unfortunate, but my guess is the whole "He didn't have problems with anybody" thing is going to turn out not to be true
Interesting. Waiting for the results.
Good luck. Why would a man who feared being shot by the police be getting out of a car with no ID on him? I almost never don't have an ID on me, especially when driving. Then there is the whole "Entrepreneur" managing AirBNB's in cities nowhere close to him. Don't know a lot of serious professionals who would show up to testify in a murder trial in a dragonballz tshirt. I just suspect that he is not going to turn out to be as whistle clean as you think he is.

View attachment 283070

Sounds like they lived in a real lovely neighborhood.

You know, full of “diversity”.

No wonder she was ready to pull her gun and shoot within a second. Why would a white women want to live in such a dump?

View attachment 283070

Why do you want murders to be committed by non whites? How is that useful?

I do not think he had anything of importance to testify about.

Negroes kill each other all the time....for a multitude of reasons and usually no one gives a damn unless someone white did it....which is very rare.

Of course this makes headline news because a lot of morons want to think the kkk killed him for testifying ....ridiculous.

Might prevent a riot.

View attachment 283070

Why do you want murders to be committed by non whites? How is that useful?

If they do not find those who shot him we will know why.

If they do not find those who shot him we will know why.

if it was corrupt cops finding a fall guy would be pathetically easy.

View attachment 283070

For one thing.., His testimony didn't convicted her. It was the protesters that pushed the jury and the judge to make their decision. And no one kills the witness after the trial. That will be useless. But most likely that it was one of the Globalist's goons who had killed this guy. To make it seems as if it were retaliation from the police department, in order to create a racial divide and a distrust against all of the cops, in order to start their race war. So that they can say that it was fueled by Pres.Trump hate rhetoric. That it will show that he is unfit to be President. Then the Republicans will start their civil war against the Liberals, but not the Global Elites. And then the Globalist will bring in the U.N. Peacekeepers, to take away the guns, and bend us all over so that they can dump all of their sexual frustrations into our anuses.

Foreign Troops to Confiscate American Guns Under UN Treaty

blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites--most victims are black
DUH

Forum List

Back