Zone1 Without God, right and wrong are just personal beliefs.

History disagrees.
Over 174 million murdered by their own Godless governments in the past century.

So you believe ALL human beings are murderers out of the billions that have lived and died? You believe ALL government adhere to humanistic beliefs?

Lots of Christians did a lot of murdering too. And how many people has our "godly" government murdered?

Naive you are.

Last edited:
Without God good and evil are just personal opinions, without any of those opinions being superior to the other. Stalin’s definition is just as valid as yours. And that opinion can change depending upon the circumstances.

It just becomes a slippery slope as broken, sinful society decays further from truth and integrity.
You don't seem to know right from wrong. What is your opinion of Hitler's persecution of the Jewish people? He wanted to kill or expelled them all from Germany.

Oops, you confused yourself. The use of reason is important, but the goal of its use is also.important. you must have missed it earlier.
You say the goal is important, but how is the worth of the goal determined if it not measured against an objective measure of morality?

1704990729855.jpeg

What would you do without God's commandments? What is it that you want to do that God's word prevents you from doing?
What would YOU do?

Would you become a murdering rapist pedophile and thief?

I would never do any of those things and I give no obedience to your god.

What would YOU do?

Would you become a murdering rapist pedophile and thief?

I would never do any of those things and I give no obedience to your god.
Same here. But it kind of worries me when religious people claim that religion is the only thing keeping them from going off the rails. What happens if they lose their faith? Yikes.

Without God good and evil are just personal opinions, without any of those opinions being superior to the other. Stalin’s definition is just as valid as yours. And that opinion can change depending upon the circumstances.

It just becomes a slippery slope as broken, sinful society decays further from truth and integrity.
Religion is a personal belief.

History disagrees.
Over 174 million murdered by their own Godless governments in the past century.
So in your world, there are just two kinds of people? The moral theists on one hand, and on the other hand, the godless, murderous Marxist autocrats, the secular humanists, and the Buddhist Monks all ( the Amoral ones) all lumped together ?

That is just inane equine excrement Stalin murdered and enslaved millions of people. The civilized world, withor without god undersatands that to be objectivly wrong . Yout lid of thinking is dangerous and give license to violence

Last edited:
Without God good and evil are just personal opinions, without any of those opinions being superior to the other. Stalin’s definition is just as valid as yours.
Stalin is dead. His legacy one of infamous failure. So, no. Not as valid.

Like murder? Even though gawd commanded it on multiple occasions? Even the murder of helpless children?
He has no moral superiority over me. Neither do his followers.

Religion actually erodes morality by making people feel they cannot exercise reason to control themselves.

Sometimes that's true. Some people have no morals whether they are religious or atheist. That's what makes Trump so interesting. I wonder what made him so totally amoral. He's one despicable lardass..and I'm not buying the excuse that he's a New Yorker.

Forum List

Back