With Roe On Life Support: How The F%^& Did We Get Here?

I thought we were discussing reality. Less abortion means more babies, and a lot of people that abortion are not established adults that are ready to handle the burdens of parenthood.

When reality is one of the parameters, you are never party to the discussion.

Here's why: you are clearly unaware of either how babies are created, or what methods would preclude same.

Now....get back to the 24-Hour All-Cartoon Network and your blanket fort.

When reality is one of the parameters, you are never party to the discussion.

Here's why: you are clearly unaware of either how babies are created, or what methods would preclude same.

Now....get back to the 24-Hour All-Cartoon Network and your blanket fort.
You seem to live in this imaginary world where everybody will use contraception and be responsible. You're detached from reality if you think minimization of abortion won't lead to more cost to the government.

Under the principle of federalism, there is no need for all states do have the very same laws.
That leads to the question of whether all states would ban or allow abortion if the Court overturns Roe.

" So if Roe v. Wade is overturned, these states might ban abortion: There's four states that will immediately ban abortions at the drop of the hat — quite literally the moment that the Supreme Court makes their decision. Mississippi, Louisiana, North Dakota, and South Dakota have “trigger laws” in place that would automatically ban abortion if Roe v. Wade gets overturned, according to The Guardian. In other words, these states have prepared in advance for this day to happen.

... there are also states that will definitely protect abortion if the country's highest court decides to overturn the federal right to abortion. Maine, California, Nevada, Delaware, and Maryland all currently have laws in place that will protect abortion rights. There are also a few states — Hawaii, Alaska, New York, and Washington — which had passed laws allowing abortion access prior to Roe, according to the Guttmacher Institute, which could mean they would legalize it on the state level again, should Roe fall. So if you live in those states you're fine,...."
www.elitedaily.com

These Are The States That Might Ban Abortion If Roe V. Wade Is Repealed, So Get Ready

With the news of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy's retirement from the bench, talk of Roe v. Wade getting repealed naturally comes to mind due to President Donald Trump's presidency. It's not a fun conversation to have, but it's the reality…
www.elitedaily.com
www.elitedaily.com

If you don't like your state's view of abortion.....hop over to another.....'
LOL

I'm from Alabama. And I'm stating my opinions on the matter from our perspective..............That they are getting violent over even though it will not change a damned thing for them.

You seem to live in this imaginary world where everybody will use contraception and be responsible. You're detached from reality if you think minimization of abortion won't lead to more cost to the government.
Cost versus life and you choose cost........Imagine that. Bet you if they were giving birth to a solar panel you'd be happy as hell.

You asked a question and it was answered.

Get over yourself.
She doesn't actually want discussion. She just wants a soapbox. That's why she's rude and combative toward people that disagree. It's very childish and will prevent her from ever growing intellectually.

She doesn't actually want discussion. She just wants a soapbox. That's why she's rude and combative toward people that disagree. It's very childish and will prevent here from ever growing intellectually.

No doubt

Cost versus life and you choose cost........Imagine that. Bet you if they were giving birth to a solar panel you'd be happy as hell.
I didn't choose cost. I'm just trying to get conservatives to acknowledge the cost. Do you?

I didn't choose cost. I'm just trying to get conservatives to acknowledge the cost. Do you?
Raised 3. Yes it costs...........So what........

You paired cost versus the life. That is not a question that should be a concern over life.

But your claim of the very opposite isn't imaginary.....

Are you beginning to see why folks see you as a dunce?

She doesn't actually want discussion. She just wants a soapbox. That's why she's rude and combative toward people that disagree. It's very childish and will prevent her from ever growing intellectually.

I have that.

What I don't have is competent opposition.......raise your paw.

You answered a question not asked.

In the future, try to focus like a laser and you might avoid being laughed at.

This is what you asked:

IF the Court does so rule.....what effect would it have on abortion in America?

Now read my answer and figure out why you cannot understand what you asked.

This is what you asked:

IF the Court does so rule.....what effect would it have on abortion in America?

Now read my answer and figure out why you cannot understand what you asked.

You appear particularly unprepared to use the English language.

"What would happen" is hardly the same as "what wouldn't happen."

This is the result of all that time you chose to miss in elementary school.
Probably on time well spent in transcribing conversations between Dora and Diego, in order to improve your English! Soon you will be ready to tackle ‘Cat in the Hat.’

I remind you again.....focus like a laser in the future.

You appear particularly unprepared to use the English language.

"What would happen" is hardly the same as "what wouldn't happen."

This is the result of all that time you chose to miss in elementary school.
Probably on time well spent in transcribing conversations between Dora and Diego, in order to improve your English! Soon you will be ready to tackle ‘Cat in the Hat.’

So, you asked a question and didn’t like the answer because your wording was ambiguous.

That’s your problem. Next time be an adult and either ask me to expand on it or rephrase it yourself.

So, you asked a question and didn’t like the answer because your wording was ambiguous.

That’s your problem. Next time be an adult and either ask me to expand on it or rephrase it yourself.

What I object to is your lack of dexterity with the common language.

As a foreign born who spent a great deal of effort learning English, you are quite the disappointment.

Try to improve your ability.....I suggest reading books.

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

What I object to is your lack of dexterity with the common language.

As a foreign born who spent a great deal of effort learning English, you are quite the disappointment.

Try to improve your ability.....I suggest reading books.

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Are you going to rephrase the question or continue the puerile tirade?

Forum List

Back