With New Language Precedent, We have a LOT of People to Get Rid of

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Here are the Trump quotes that so many leftists and Democrats are claiming was a call to violence

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country.
"We're going to fight like hell"
“The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!”

Yes, as you can see by the bold, Trump literally called for peace. But, apparently literal words don't mean much to the left, the media, big tech, and Democrats anymore. This is factual, Trump called for peace. If you say otherwise, you're lying.

Anyways, now that words like "standing strong", "fight" and "be strong" are the standard to say someone is calling for violence, let's look at other examples that need to be condemned by the left:

1. Senator Richard Blumenthal said he was going to “fight like Hell” against Trump’s Supreme Court nominee. So, by this new standard, he was calling for leftists to storm the Senate floor and commit violence, clearly.​
2. During massive riots, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley encouraged more “unrest in the streets”. If "fight' and "strength" are calls for violence, "unrest" is well above those.​
3. Michigan Senator Cynthia Johnson: “So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful, walk lightly, we ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay.” Threats, clear calls for violence.​
4. Rep. Maxine Waters: “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." She also said “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”... which is a clear threat.​
5. Senator Cory Booker: “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.”​
6. Nanci Pelosi: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” She's Calling for more uprisings during riots, thus clearly more riots.​
7. Senator Tim Kaine: "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” If "fight" now means violence, Tim Kaine is calling for violence.​
8. Joe Biden: “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” That's a literal desire for violence by the president-elect.​
9. Former Attorney General Eric Holder: “If they go low, we kick them.” Since words are now taken literally, that's a literal call for violence.​
10. Then-President Obama: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”​

And let's look at celebrities that need to be banned from social media;
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.”
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?”
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?”
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Hell, by the new standard, who knew that even MLK was a terrorist calling for violence: “In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against being fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work. ' It provides no 'rights' and no 'works.

Leftists on this board, if you're saying Trump is guilty of a crime, you have a LOT of work to do to catch all who committed it. I look forward to future posts denouncing all of these Democrats and leftist celebrities! I look forward to calls for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. to ban all of their accounts, be outright removed from office, and to be prosecuted and charged.

And if you don't? Well, you're massive hypocrites, and it's provable.

As a Conservative, all I can say is hopefully you don't try to get all of these people banned and charged. Hopefully you just realize how dumb these charges are when applied to those who you support.

Here are the Trump quotes that so many leftists and Democrats are claiming was a call to violence

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country.
"We're going to fight like hell"
“The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!”

Yes, as you can see by the bold, Trump literally called for peace. But, apparently literal words don't mean much to the left, the media, big tech, and Democrats anymore. This is factual, Trump called for peace. If you say otherwise, you're lying.

Anyways, now that words like "standing strong", "fight" and "be strong" are the standard to say someone is calling for violence, let's look at other examples that need to be condemned by the left:

1. Senator Richard Blumenthal said he was going to “fight like Hell” against Trump’s Supreme Court nominee. So, by this new standard, he was calling for leftists to storm the Senate floor and commit violence, clearly.​
2. During massive riots, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley encouraged more “unrest in the streets”. If "fight' and "strength" are calls for violence, "unrest" is well above those.​
3. Michigan Senator Cynthia Johnson: “So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful, walk lightly, we ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay.” Threats, clear calls for violence.​
4. Rep. Maxine Waters: “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." She also said “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”... which is a clear threat.​
5. Senator Cory Booker: “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.”​
6. Nanci Pelosi: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” She's Calling for more uprisings during riots, thus clearly more riots.​
7. Senator Tim Kaine: "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” If "fight" now means violence, Tim Kaine is calling for violence.​
8. Joe Biden: “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” That's a literal desire for violence by the president-elect.​
9. Former Attorney General Eric Holder: “If they go low, we kick them.” Since words are now taken literally, that's a literal call for violence.​
10. Then-President Obama: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”​

And let's look at celebrities that need to be banned from social media;
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.”
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?”
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?”
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.”
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Hell, by the new standard, who knew that even MLK was a terrorist calling for violence: “In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against being fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work. ' It provides no 'rights' and no 'works.

Leftists on this board, if you're saying Trump is guilty of a crime, you have a LOT of work to do to catch all who committed it. I look forward to future posts denouncing all of these Democrats and leftist celebrities! I look forward to calls for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. to ban all of their accounts, be outright removed from office, and to be prosecuted and charged.

And if you don't? Well, you're massive hypocrites, and it's provable.

As a Conservative, all I can say is hopefully you don't try to get all of these people banned and charged. Hopefully you just realize how dumb these charges are when applied to those who you support.
Trump is a traitor and a criminal. All the lame apologies for his behavior aren't going to change that.

Democrats circle the wagons to protect their voter fraud schemes like it's their Constitutional right?!
I could just hear Nancy saying, "we have to beat Trump, we can't take another 4-years of his "populism", I want to pull out all the stops, I want every possible vote mechanism we have used, and then again, and again. All we have Joe Biden, and I'm not taking any chances on senile Joe"

Trump is a traitor and a criminal. All the lame apologies for his behavior aren't going to change that.

You didn't address the post. What do you have to say about all of the examples I gave that committed the same "crime"?

People like konradv and Moonglow are far to chickenshit to answer a question such as yours...

See post number two to see exactly what the collective Left will ultimately try to do to ALL Conservatives.

Let them convince you to comply with their unconstitutional 2A edicts and they will follow through.

You didn't address the post. What do you have to say about all of the examples I gave that committed the same "crime"?
None of them were POTUS. Big difference and. if you don't see it, you're just being willfully blind, IMO.

Trump created a mob with his lies about a stolen election.
After inciting the mob that they were cheated and needed to do something about it, he sent them to the Capitol to stop the confirmation of Biden

How is literally calling for a peaceful protest "inciting a mob"?

I can literally call you a liar.

Like most Trump proclamations, he looks to cover his ass

Where were his proclamations of peace while the TRUMP mob stormed the Capitol?
Actions speak louder than words

Trump created a mob with his lies about a stolen election.
After inciting the mob that they were cheated and needed to do something about it, he sent them to the Capitol to stop the confirmation of Biden

How is literally calling for a peaceful protest "inciting a mob"?

I can literally call you a liar.
Trump - "We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing... marching over to the Capitol building to patriotically make your voices heard" with guns, bombs, weapons, restraints, rope, Hangman Gallows "We're going to fight like hell"
Gallows.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back