With all the GOP cuts to education, Republicans put the future of our country at risk.

$20 Trillion Debt. Thanks a lot Hussein. Nuff said
Ignorance from a stooge. Tell us how Obama ran up that debt. What did he spend the money on. If you can't prove it, then you proved you are an ignorant turd. You don't want to be an ignorant turd do you? Then come up with the numbers.

"Republicans cut education nationwide"

there was too damn much money being poured into those failing schools, colleges, institutions etc. for the failing results, more money does not mean better educated students.., and THAT is a fact! :up:

literally 90% of ALL SCHOOLS IN America are libtard indoctrination programs.

I am certain you have documentation to support that claim.

the fact that you even need proof is telling. You honestly don't believe almost all universities and colleges are not far left?
just like all those right winger nut religious colleges are rated TIER FOUR or lower.

How does that study account for costs such as transportation, (which most countries do not provide), compensation of teachers, retirement plans, healthcare costs, administrative costs, etc.?

You cannot get a much worse apples to oranges comparison than what happens when you try to compare the US to any other country. We are usually 15 to 50 times larger by comparison.

Cost per student.

So, if I compare my school in the backwoods of a flyover state to a school in Berlin, are we going to get a valid comparison?

If you think you will, you have not studied enough statistics to formulate a reasonable response.

That you actually believe thats how the study was conducted tells me a lot.
Yea, it tells you how research works.

From the link listed above:

The average first-year high school teacher in the United States earns about $38,000. OECD nations pay their comparable educators just more than $31,000.

That trails Luxembourg, which pays its first year teachers more than $72,000 a year, but far exceeds the $10,000 paid to first-year high school teachers in Slovakia. Among all educators, U.S. payrolls are competitive. The average high school teacher in the United States earns about $53,000, well above the average of $45,500 among all OECD nations.

Considering how expensive it is to live in this country, seems teachers pay is pretty average. We pay more because out kids need heat in the winter. Duh!

Now get a load of this. This is the funniest part of all. Republicans complain that kids doing better on standardized tests over seas proves their schools are better. So we propose "common core" standardized tests over here. See? That's the part that's hysterical. Republicans point to standardized tests as "proof" but don't want standardized tests here. Like I said, "Dipshits and nitwits".

But it even goes deeper than that. Why don't they want standardized tests? Because it would be mandatory for children to learn evolution, climate change and other accepted science. Get it? Got it? Good!

Please try and keep up rderp.
Your post had nothing to do with my statement.
Then why did you post that link??????????????????:popcorn:

Cost per student.

So, if I compare my school in the backwoods of a flyover state to a school in Berlin, are we going to get a valid comparison?

If you think you will, you have not studied enough statistics to formulate a reasonable response.

The average first-year high school teacher in the United States earns about $38,000. OECD nations pay their comparable educators just more than $31,000.

That trails Luxembourg, which pays its first year teachers more than $72,000 a year, but far exceeds the $10,000 paid to first-year high school teachers in Slovakia. Among all educators, U.S. payrolls are competitive. The average high school teacher in the United States earns about $53,000, well above the average of $45,500 among all OECD nations.

Considering how expensive it is to live in this country, seems teachers pay is pretty average. We pay more because out kids need heat in the winter. Duh!

Now get a load of this. This is the funniest part of all. Republicans complain that kids doing better on standardized tests over seas proves their schools are better. So we propose "common core" standardized tests over here. See? That's the part that's hysterical. Republicans point to standardized tests as "proof" but don't want standardized tests here. Like I said, "Dipshits and nitwits".

But it even goes deeper than that. Why don't they want standardized tests? Because it would be mandatory for children to learn evolution, climate change and other accepted science. Get it? Got it? Good!

What link you moron?

Ignorance from a stooge. Tell us how Obama ran up that debt. What did he spend the money on. If you can't prove it, then you proved you are an ignorant turd. You don't want to be an ignorant turd do you? Then come up with the numbers.

$20 Trillion Debt. Much of it happened on your boy Hussein's watch. There hasn't been any cuts. You and the OP are delusional.

Dizzy Dean. His first budget had ~$1T stimulus attached. He then decided "hey I got away with stealing that $1T" so he baked that into all the following years. Keeping spending at Stimulus level.

8 years...........$8T. AND he got TARP paid back during his years. Free money. AND $4T FED cash.

What link you moron?
Post #59 fool.

$20 Trillion Debt. Much of it happened on your boy Hussein's watch. There hasn't been any cuts. You and the OP are delusional.
Much of it???????????

Really???????

How much of it????????

Go ahead, lie, make us laugh.

Dizzy Dean. His first budget had ~$1T stimulus attached. He then decided "hey I got away with stealing that $1T" so he baked that into all the following years. Keeping spending at Stimulus level.

8 years...........$8T. AND he got TARP paid back during his years. Free money. AND $4T FED cash.
You aren't posting any links. I don't even know what you are talking about. That's what happens when clowns spout propaganda. It sounds good to them when they say it, but they don't really know what they are saying.

I remember Mark Levin covering this....

The budget with the Stimulus spending carried over throughout Obama's regime.
The continuing resolutions year after year regarding the budget kept the spending at the same level every year....

The Debt has grown under Obama....
Yet the Libs say it and really mean it it seems that Obama had nothing to do with it....

It happened during Obama's presidency so of course he owns it.
Like it or not Libs.

Much of it???????????

Really???????

How much of it????????

About $9 trillion out of the $20 trillion by the time he leaves.

Much of it???????????

Really???????

How much of it????????

No, you're lying. There haven't been any cuts. Every single Democrat voted with (R) Paul Ryan on the most recent budget debacle. The massive Debt will continue to rise. Your boy Hussein has screwed many future generations. It is what it is.

Only a dimwitted Communist/Progressive can call a larger budget a 'cut.' $20 Trillion in Debt, yet they truly believe there have been cuts in spending. Completely delusional wingnuts. Their hero Hussein has completely screwed many future generations. That's the ugly reality.

The continuing resolutions year after year regarding the budget kept the spending at the same level every year....

Yet the Libs say it and really mean it it seems that Obama had nothing to do with it....

Like it or not Libs.
So under Bush, there was no debt?

All these awful 'barbaric' cuts in spending, yet the U.S. Government is $20 Trillion in Debt. Go figure?

All these awful 'barbaric' cuts in spending, yet the U.S. Government is $20 Trillion in Debt. Go figure?

Much of it???????????

Really???????

How much of it????????

So where did the other 11 trillion come from? And from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories closed, which has been linked to at least a thousand times on this site. How does Obama increase the revenue when Republicans gladly watched jobs go and factories close? And where do you get a work force when Republicans defund education and block infrastructure renewal? Hell, even Marco Rubio was booed when he proposed, at the GOP debates, that we invest in daycare so both parents could work.

You simply can't get Republicans to answer these questions. They will say "But the stimulus was supposed to do that". Yea, a package Obama could only get passed because the wealthy were bribed by even more tax cuts.

And how does the GOP leadership feel about Obama's stimulus????

Obama criticizes Republicans who opposed stimulus, then claim credit for projects it funded
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

The dirty fucks. And you guys know it. So what does that say about you people?

Like it or not Libs.
So under Bush, there was no debt?

Oh there was debt under Bush. It was like comparing borrowing lunch money (Bush) to taking out a second mortgage on a $300,000 house (Obama).

Much of it???????????

Really???????

How much of it????????

So where did the other 11 trillion come from? And from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories closed, which has been linked to at least a thousand times on this site. How does Obama increase the revenue when Republicans gladly watched jobs go and factories close? And where do you get a work force when Republicans defund education and block infrastructure renewal? Hell, even Marco Rubio was booed when he proposed, at the GOP debates, that we invest in daycare so both parents could work.

You simply can't get Republicans to answer these questions. They will say "But the stimulus was supposed to do that". Yea, a package Obama could only get passed because the wealthy were bribed by even more tax cuts.

And how does the GOP leadership feel about Obama's stimulus????

Obama criticizes Republicans who opposed stimulus, then claim credit for projects it funded
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

The dirty fucks. And you guys know it. So what does that say about you people?

Right, there is no difference between Bush and Obama. That's what i've said all along. They plunged the nation into crippling Debt. Many future generations will pay the price. Real cuts are gonna happen at some point. There won't be any other options.

Forum List

Back