With All Of Trump's Indictments

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
Youre calling that a "lie"? Whatever, even if it was a lie, that isnt remotely the same thing as saying "my family never took a penny from China" or "the Hunter laptop was russian disinformation". These are CRUSHING lies that are going to haunt Joe.

yes you did go after her. Trump's DOJ and all....

the problem, was Trump's investigations couldn't find any crimes....
No, thats isnt true at all. Take that childish shit somewhere else because, it isnt going to fly here. Do better.

Trump shines like a star when he is at a podium. Biden is terrible at it, but Trump is an elite expert. Trumps mic prowess is why he is so beloved
No he’s not. He likes to think he is, but he often has difficulty when asked pointed questions off the cuff. He’s a good speaker but far too often has issues when asked pointed questions. Hell have plenty of speeches but few truly open Q&A opportunities.

Why haven't Democrats scheduled a debate between Biden and Kennedy, to show Republicans how it's done?

Trump fired off a message indicating he won’t participate in next week’s Republican presidential debate.

“People know my Record, one of the BEST EVER, so why would I Debate?” he wrote.

They're mocking him on Twitter

Trump is flailing desperately. Promising events and proof of innocence then scurrying away without delivering anything. Having lawyers make ludicrous and insupportable demands to courts. Inciting more violence. Peddling more lies. He's a cornered rat.

BREAKING: Trump has chickened out of his Monday press conference after learning it would probably lead to more criminal charges being filed against him.

Youre calling that a "lie"? Whatever, even if it was a lie, that isnt remotely the same thing as saying "my family never took a penny from China" or "the Hunter laptop was russian disinformation". These are CRUSHING lies that are going to haunt Joe.
I have at least 3,000 other Trump lies if you have the time.

We can start with the BIG LIE he used to incite an insurrection.

That's why he will avoid a debate. That lie will strangle him.

I have at least 3,000 other Trump lies if you have the time.

We can start with the BIG LIE he used to incite an insurrection.

That's why he will avoid a debate. That lie will strangle him.
No lie that Trump ever told is remotely the same as Bidens lies about their bribery scheme.

how much will Trump/Biden debates in 2024 factor in?

Will Trump smoke sleepy Joe in the debates, propelling Trump to victory?

Will voters care what even happens in the debates (IE, they would have already made up their minds anyway)?

Will Biden be cognitive enough in the debates to make Trump look bad, propelling Biden to victory?

The only thing that will really matter is, "It's the economy, stupid".

Will both candidates say no to debates?

Bottom line, will the debates between Biden and Trump be a factor at all in who wins?
I would just as soon they have no debates. Trump gets his message out much more effectively with his rallies. Most Democrats don't care what the message is so long as the candidate has a "D" after his/her name.

And for years now the debates haven't been debates at all but political grandstanding by the media people hosting them and they are intentionally designed to benefit the Democrat and hopefully hurt the Republican.

I would just as soon they have no debates. Trump gets his message out much more effectively with his rallies. Most Democrats don't care what the message is so long as the candidate has a "D" after his/her name.

And for years now the debates haven't been debates at all but political grandstanding by the media people hosting them and they are intentionally designed to benefit the Democrat and hopefully hurt the Republican.
Political candidates should be questioned and challenged by eachother. Face to face.

Agreed. The media and the moderators are nothing but trying to make a name for themselves. They are supposed to be moderators, not fact checkers. Let the candidates say whatever the hell they want and fact check each other, with the viewers deciding who they liked the most. Doesn't happen that way.

Political candidates should be questioned and challenged by eachother. Face to face.
That would definitely be more helpful than a stupid media led Q & A in which the candidates are allowed time for the briefest of responses meaning that all we get are mostly sound bites and pretty much zero useful information. Most especially when the Dem candidates likely get the questions in advance & others don't. I can't prove that except in the case of Donna Brazile, then of CNN, who admitted she gave the questions to Hillary.

And far too many of the questions are 'gotcha' questions rather than any attempt to allow candidates to express their position on issues the people care about.

Will voters care what even happens in the debates (IE, they would have already made up their minds anyway)?

Will Biden be cognitive enough in the debates to make Trump look bad, propelling Biden to victory?

Bottom line, will the debates between Biden and Trump be a factor at all in who wins?
The economy is booming! Biden's policies are kicking ass! Trump has no chance.

That would definitely be more helpful than a stupid media led Q & A in which the candidates are allowed time for the briefest of responses meaning that all we get are mostly sound bites and pretty much zero useful information. Most especially when the Dem candidates likely get the questions in advance & others don't. I can't prove that except in the case of Donna Brazile, then of CNN, who admitted she gave the questions to Hillary.

And far too many of the questions are 'gotcha' questions rather than any attempt to allow candidates to express their position on issues the people care about.
I agree the format needs major help.

Getting questions in advance… I don’t care. I think candidates should be asking eachother questions

Will Trump be out if jail in time to make the debates….Trump can’t debate. He’s an ignorant slob. All he can do is whine.

The economy is booming! Biden's policies are kicking ass! Trump has no chance.
LOL. Inflation is high. Mortgage rates are high. Evictions are high. Foreclosures are high. Credit card debt is high. Withdraws from retirement accounts are high. People can't afford groceries or gas but the economy is booming!

I would just as soon they have no debates. Trump gets his message out much more effectively with his rallies.
The only people who attend Trump rallies are members of his cult who are even dumber than he is. And it is a one-way discussion with no questions asked.

There's a reason most members of that cult are country bumpkins. They are fertile ground for a slick New York City grifter.

The cult NEVER questions Dear Leader. Like, "Say, where's that Obamacare replacement you said you had?"

A debate reaches a much larger audience and Trump does not control the dialog, and that is precisely what terrifies Trump.

Forum List

Back