With all due respect, Mr. Romney, what the HELL?

I agree with Mitt that his taxes are an issue for small-minded people. Probably small-minded broke-asses.

1. Federal Income Taxes Are Too High. There are lots of ways to measure how much we pay in taxes. So, when someone says taxes are too high, make sure you understand exactly what measure of taxes they're talking about.

One yardstick is the tax brackets that set the percentage tax rates for various levels of income. In terms of tax rates, the top brackets are clearly low by historic standards. In 1944, there was a 94 percent tax bracket on income above $200,000. The top tax rate dropped to a low in 1988 of 28 percent on income above $29,750 a year. The top bracket then rose to 39.6 percent between 1993 and 2000, before the Bush tax cuts helped reduce it to today's level of 35 percent. Tax rates thus are lower than they've been, not higher.

More: 3 Inconvenient Truths About Taxes - The Best Life (usnews.com)

Lets summerize, shall we?

The rich pay their highest share of the total Federal Income tax burden.

The Federal income taxes increasingly go directly to the non-rich in the form of freebie handouts. That is also known as wealth redistribution. In fact, the handouts are now over half the budget and will consume 100% of all tax revenues in just over a decade.

The poor and especially the middle class should be paying much, much more of the Federal income tax burden if they are going to continue to gobble up Federal tax monies at an alarming rate.

The last thing a Liberal wants is 'fairness' in taxes.

I am not sure if you are just dishonest or woefully ignorant, Ave Joe.

Mitt Romney behind the link below said:
“I just have to say given the challenges that America faces 23 million people out of work, Iran about to become nuclear, one out of six Americans in poverty, the fascination with taxes I paid I find to be very small minded compared to the broad issues we face,”

Mitt Romney Says He Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent In Taxes - ABC News

:eusa_eh: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes.

At the risk of redundancy: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes. Fairness through simplicity, especially at the federal level.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, and transparency in all things politics.

The stars await, kids.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOx3uOeXtpM]First look: Nasa releases Mars Curiosity rover colour panoramic pictures - YouTube[/ame]

Um, no it isn't. Moron.

What the fuck do you have to say about it Snipe? It's my OPINION.

Your opinion is duly noted...

Now, instead of blithely tossing insults around like a snot-nosed 13 year old, why don't you tell us all what the most important issue of our day is in YOUR opinion?

:eusa_eh: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes.

At the risk of redundancy: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes. Fairness through simplicity, especially at the federal level.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, and transparency in all things politics.

The stars await, kids.
First look: Nasa releases Mars Curiosity rover colour panoramic pictures - YouTube

Um, no it isn't. Moron.

Now, instead of blithely tossing insults around like a snot-nosed 13 year old, why don't you tell us all what the most important issue of our day is in YOUR opinion?

You are an ignorant ass spreading false information.

Hope that helps.

And read my sig line, chump.

The Federal income taxes increasingly go directly to the non-rich in the form of freebie handouts. That is also known as wealth redistribution. In fact, the handouts are now over half the budget and will consume 100% of all tax revenues in just over a decade.

The poor and especially the middle class should be paying much, much more of the Federal income tax burden if they are going to continue to gobble up Federal tax monies at an alarming rate.

:blahblah: Whatever dude...

One question - in your opinion, is American tax law simple, efficient and fair?

Romney is out of touch and doesn't care what the general public thinks or wants fo know. He is digging his own grave and could lose the election on this issue alone.

'Whatever' is not good enough. Do better next time.

I would say none of the above.

I believe both sides want tax reform, however there is a fear from both of giving up what they like and not getting what they want in return.

Um, no it isn't. Moron.

Hope that helps.

Got nothin' eh? Hang in there Kiddo, you at least have legible skills with writing in English.

Hope that helps.

Got nothin' eh? Hang in there Kiddo, you at least have legible skills with writing in English.

Hilarious, considering your assclown OP postulated that the rich weren't paying their 'fairness' in taxes.

The most important issue of our day is fair taxes.

I think the majority of America disagrees with that statement.

Most Important Problem
"what do you think is the most important problem facing this country today?"
As of May, 2012, 31% said the economy in general... 22% said jobs... 9% said deficit/debt... 4% said lack of money... 2% said taxes

I think you're wrong.

Beer? :beer:

The most important issue of our day is fair taxes.

I think the majority of America disagrees with that statement.

Most Important Problem
"what do you think is the most important problem facing this country today?"
As of May, 2012, 31% said the economy in general... 22% said jobs... 9% said deficit/debt... 4% said lack of money... 2% said taxes

I think you're wrong.

Beer? :beer:

i NEVER refuse beer ;) Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Not sure how I am wrong here though, as I did not express a personal opinion on the matter at hand. I simply linked to a poll showing that considerably more people put the economy ahead of taxes. That puts you in the minority. Understand that I am not denigrating you or your opinion.

Forum List

Back