With all due respect, Mr. Romney, what the HELL?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Mitt Romney behind the link below said:
“I just have to say given the challenges that America faces 23 million people out of work, Iran about to become nuclear, one out of six Americans in poverty, the fascination with taxes I paid I find to be very small minded compared to the broad issues we face,”

Mitt Romney Says He Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent In Taxes - ABC News

:eusa_eh: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes.

At the risk of redundancy: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes. Fairness through simplicity, especially at the federal level.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, and transparency in all things politics.

The stars await, kids.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOx3uOeXtpM]First look: Nasa releases Mars Curiosity rover colour panoramic pictures - YouTube[/ame]

romney-biz.jpg

Mitt Romney behind the link below said:
“I just have to say given the challenges that America faces 23 million people out of work, Iran about to become nuclear, one out of six Americans in poverty, the fascination with taxes I paid I find to be very small minded compared to the broad issues we face,”

Mitt Romney Says He Never Paid Less Than 13 Percent In Taxes - ABC News

:eusa_eh: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes.

At the risk of redundancy: The most important issue of our day is fair taxes. Fairness through simplicity, especially at the federal level.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, and transparency in all things politics.

The stars await, kids.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOx3uOeXtpM]First look: Nasa releases Mars Curiosity rover colour panoramic pictures - YouTube[/ame]

Um, no it isn't. Moron.

He thinks that its just Obama and Obama alone that want to see his taxes. He doesn't realize the public in general and members of his own party want to see them as well.

"If you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear" <- I think that fits well here.

I'm not saying he's done anything illegal. Just saying that the public likes a little bit of transperancy from presidential candidates, ESPECIALLY when said candidate is running on his/her private sector expereience.

The rich pay their greatest share of the Federal income tax burden in America ever in our history.

And the poor and middle class pay less, yet continue to gobble up a larger and larger share of the tax dolla, thanks to explosive entitlement growth :

entitlements-historical-tax-levels-606.jpg

The last thing idiot Liberals want is 'fair' taxation.

The rich pay their greatest share of the Federal income tax burden in America ever in our history.

And the poor and middle class pay less, yet continue to gobble up a larger and larger share of the tax dolla, thanks to explosive entitlement growth :

Wow, that is a "world class" lie!!!!! Or are you really that stupid?

Nice rebuttal. LOL

You are almost as big of an idiot as OP.

Didn't we have close to a 90% tax rate for the rich at one point?

Which part of the post do you disagree with? The chart or the comments?

The 90% tax rate myth

Here, Libtard sheep:

CHART OF THE DAY: Actually, Wealthy Americans Pay A Larger Share of Federal Taxes Than Ever Before

chart-of-the-day-paying-taxes-by-quintile.gif

The chart is a little dated, but Obama's payroll tax cuts made it even more imbalanced.

The last thing you Libtards want is fairness in taxation.

Last edited:

The 90% tax rate myth

So the short answer is, yes but they had more deductions.

Forum List

Back