With a week to go, Obama supporters are in denial

I will be perfectly honest here. Romney lost for no other reason than he was trying to be a "nice guy." He refused to lay out the truths about Obama and his terrible record. He was either naive or dumb enough to eschew attack ads while Obama's people were doing a job on him

One thing we will see in the 2016 campaign is a no holds barred fight. They're being good now because they don't have someone on the other side to actually go after.
"47%" put the nail in his coffin. That was just stupid, and inaccurate. If all the Republicans had voting for them were people voting for their own direct financial self interest relative to potential government hand-outs, we couldn't come close to 30% in any election.

Plus he was a nightmare on foreign policy. He had no interest in it, and didn't understand it enough to learn the language. He went to the UK and insulted their Olympics preparation. He declared a trade war with China as a campaign promise. He was such a compulsive zig-zagger that he never understood you can't maneuver foreign policy positions like a speedboat. It's a slow battleship and you're gonna take some hits you don't want to take. He never got it.

In all the most effective ways, Romney convinced the electorate he had no more talent for this job than the sellf-absorbed idiot who already occupied it.

Last edited:
I will be perfectly honest here. Romney lost for no other reason than he was trying to be a "nice guy." He refused to lay out the truths about Obama and his terrible record. He was either naive or dumb enough to eschew attack ads while Obama's people were doing a job on him

One thing we will see in the 2016 campaign is a no holds barred fight. They're being good now because they don't have someone on the other side to actually go after.

Nah,,,2016 will come down to who wants to live in a civilization with nice roads, science institutions, education and a safety net or not. I hate government types don't have the numbers to win a presidential...I pray to god I am right.

One thing that kind of sucks for me is how bad Hillary is at defending her self. Wish, the democrats had someone with more fire to fight back.

But...but....Romney said he lost because of "free stuff"

And these people think they'll win by doubling down on cut, slash, burn and deregulate. I think the majority of this country is sick of this shit and will likely say no to it once again.

Forum List

Back