"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Ok, you're right. :eusa_shhh:

Don't post anymore, you make me weep for our country.

Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to make you cry. Seriously though,you're just not well informed. I would call you ignorant but i don't want to be cruel. I haven't met a Leftist/Democrat yet who wasn't a vehement Anti-Semite. If you haven't noticed this then you really are out of the loop in your own party. I'm pretty sure once you get properly informed as to what most Leftist/Democrats think about Jews,you will immediately burn your Democrat-Card...Or not. Lots of Uncle Tom Jews out there.

You raise good points. It's kind of similar to the way that it's a known fact that all Conservatives are also Baby Rapists.

Ah, I see you are in the loop after all. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, it's crazy that so many people identify themselves as conservatives and also happen to like to Rape babies. Weird coincidence huh? Don't tell me you didn't get the latest issue of Baby Rape of the month newsletter? Everyone knows that conservatives get this mailed to them automatically when they register.

:cuckoo: But funny. The saddest thing about people like you is that you don't even know where your own party stands on issues that affect Jews. The Leftists/Democrats are very hostile towards Jewish issues & interests. The fact you don't know this tells me everything i need to know about you. You're just not informed. You really should get to know your own party better. Till then you'll always be an Uncle Tom Jew.

Thanks to you I am well informed now.

How many babies have you raped this week? I know you guys get patches for all the babies that you defile. You get that coveted patch for killing a baby in the act of rape? Everyone knows that's the holy grail of baby raping for Conservatives.

Like i said,:cuckoo: but funny. Leftists/Democrats are no friends of the Jews. Get to know your own party better and one day you'll understand this. Don't be an Uncle Tom Jew all your life.

:cuckoo: But funny. The saddest thing about people like you is that you don't even know where your own party stands on issues that affect Jews. The Leftists/Democrats are very hostile towards Jewish issues & interests. The fact you don't know this tells me everything i need to know about you. You're just not informed. You really should get to know your own party better. Till then you'll always be an Uncle Tom Jew.

How many babies have you raped this week? I know you guys get patches for all the babies that you defile. You get that coveted patch for killing a baby in the act of rape? Everyone knows that's the holy grail of baby raping for Conservatives.

Like i said,:cuckoo: but funny. Leftists/Democrats are no friends of the Jews. Get to know your own party better and one day you'll understand this. Don't be an Uncle Tom Jew all your life.

Don't be modest....we can see you are a loyal, active Conservative. How many babies have you raped so far? Single digits? Double digits? Triple? :eusa_eh:

Which is your favorite month on the rape a baby calendar? I heard December is good with the baby being raped while on the cross, ya know....to go along with the whole Christmas theme.

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

This steaming heap of sanctimony from the poster who once said this:

'I think many people are beginning to realize that we have a foreigner as our President'

lol

The Party of Abraham Lincoln is not on record doing rape of babies.

Except in the Yellow Textbooks of Texas, modeled after the famous objectivity of William Randolph Hearst. . .and Pulitzer. . .and the prize winners. . .it is on record for shooting them in the back. . . .especially if they're white!

With Osama bin laden, safely in Pakistan--just for example--the Party of Abraham Lincoln invaded Afghanistan, and then Iraq.

Anyone notices that it seems to have made sense to them!

The Holy Father even paid a visit to the Queen. . .and then apologized(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lincoln even knew the law, himself being a person of the law. . .and what it stood for. . .even then!)

Yea but "Witchcraft?" Really?? WTF has happened to the Democratic Party? Tough times i guess. Bizarre stuff.

Yea but "Witchcraft?" Really?? WTF has happened to the Democratic Party? Tough times i guess. Bizarre stuff.

Now my question is, do you have a hard-on while you're out looking for a baby to rape, or do you develop your hard-on after you find your victim?

I could really give a shit about what she did in high school. What if she was in witchcraft? Who cares?
What I care about is her comments about what she would do if Hitler knocked on her door and asked if she was hiding jews. And her anti-masterbation comments.. I would think everyone would be outraged over that one!

Man i actually hope you Democrat nutters are right. I hope she puts a spell on the Delaware voters and kicks your Marxist's A*S. Yay Witches,Boo Marxists!

Now my question is, do you have a hard-on while you're out looking for a baby to rape, or do you develop your hard-on after you find your victim?

You notice we are not getting any official denial that Conservatives rape babies. :eusa_whistle:

You notice we are not getting any official denial that Conservatives rape babies. :eusa_whistle:

Of course not, it's common know fact. Only the misinformed don't know this and we know how well informed the conservatives on this site are. This is old news!

I could really give a shit about what she did in high school. What if she was in witchcraft? Who cares?
What I care about is her comments about what she would do if Hitler knocked on her door and asked if she was hiding jews. And her anti-masterbation comments.. I would think everyone would be outraged over that one!

you can masturbate til your eyes cross honey. we'll all be outraged..

Of course not, it's common know fact. Only the misinformed don't know this and we know how well informed the conservatives on this site are. This is old news!

perhaps it wasn't deserving of a response. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

perhaps is wasn't deserving of a response. :cuckoo:

Perhaps, or maybe he was too busy violating a baby to be able to type out a response. We ALL know which is the real answer.

Many people in this country no longer even know why they hate each other. They just know they're supposed to hate someone. They've been taught to say or do anything to win. This "Witchcraft" smear is just plain pathetic and shows how far American Politics has fallen. This kind of stuff really does make you think you live in Salem,Mass. in the 17th Century. This is what the Democrats have become? This is what it's all about? Man,i would have to vote for Christine O'Donnell just to rub it in these loons' faces. Lets hope the voters in Delaware don't buy this lunacy. I guess we'll see though.

Last edited:
I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

I mean please she was 12 lol. A clear sign of Desperation.

Forum List

Back