Wisconsin's Governor Wins, but Is He Now Dead Man Walker?

I don't think he will actually be a dead man but his eyes and face do look dead.

He's like a zombie, fitting that he's such a tool.

Yet if he wa a democrat you would be pissed off with the threats against him, you would blae the GOP and or the tea party no matter who made the thread wouldn't you?

I blame the release of a virus from a secret government laboratory.

That's classified and not suspposed to be released yet.

Don't confuse democrat union folks with the conservative taxpayers. We'll see next election which side wins. IMHO "Waiting for Superman" basically will end State employee unions. If the Federal workers can't unionize, then State workers shouldn't either. (they have Civil Service)

The media and some democrats and all liberals were like rabid dogs after anyone who was in the tea party after longhner killed 6 people and wounded Gifford. Will they be so upset now?

Well, that's provably incorrect. I'm as liberal as they come, and as you know, I never blamed Arizona on the tea parties or Palin.

Yes, it's hypocritical for liberals who decried Palin for Arizona to support this. But it's just as hypocritical for people for didn't care about that to flip out over this cover of TIME.

Who's flipping out? No one on the left will be I'm just waiting on someone to condemn it.

I rather hope that the left won't turn to more violence on this one. Perhaps it's my desire for peace and to see the good in all people, but if the left starts getting more violent over this, we are in alot of trouble. When the violence starts, no matter who starts it, there is no telling where it will lead.

More Violence?

I rather hope that the left won't turn to more violence on this one. Perhaps it's my desire for peace and to see the good in all people, but if the left starts getting more violent over this, we are in alot of trouble. When the violence starts, no matter who starts it, there is no telling where it will lead.

More Violence?

Now thats a stupid question.

The media and some democrats and all liberals were like rabid dogs after anyone who was in the tea party after longhner killed 6 people and wounded Gifford. Will they be so upset now?

Well, that's provably incorrect. I'm as liberal as they come, and as you know, I never blamed Arizona on the tea parties or Palin.

Yes, it's hypocritical for liberals who decried Palin for Arizona to support this. But it's just as hypocritical for people for didn't care about that to flip out over this cover of TIME.

Who's flipping out? No one on the left will be I'm just waiting on someone to condemn it.

Why should anyone condemn it? It's hyperbole. There's nothing wrong with it.

Hell, all the New York Post has going for it at all is their hyperbolic headline writers.

I guess now you people regret defending all that violent rhetoric when your side was spewing it,

kind of puts a crimp on your ability to condemn it now,

without looking like comical two faced hypocrites.:lol:

Hell, all the New York Post has going for it at all is their hyperbolic headline writers.

Why should anyone Blame Sarah Palin for what longhner did, but it happened.

I guess now you people regret defending all that violent rhetoric when your side was spewing it,

kind of puts a crimp on your ability to condemn it now,

without looking like comical two faced hypocrites.:lol:

That would make a valid point if the person was known to have listen to it. Or even been associated wih that kind of group.

Looks like someone is pissed. Who will be blamed for this? Which Republican tea party member will have to carry this around? The Dems are not retreating, just reloading.

The Wisconsin State Capitol had taken on an eerie quiet by late Friday. Gone were the throngs of protesters who had occupied its marble floors like it were a summer campground. The midnight honking of cars circling the white building had ceased. The chalk outlines around fake dead bodies etched with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's name remained in dismembered parts, not yet completely washed away by hoses.

Read more: Wisconsin: Gov. Walker Wins, but Protest Anger Not Over - TIME

Aww, the worm is turning, and it couldn't happen to a nicer group of of ass holes....:eek:

So, you think that because nameless "Liberals" blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting in Arizona, it's ok for you to complain about this?

I remember your posts in the AZ threads - you and I agreed that Sarah Palin and the Tea Parties had no responsibility for what happened. My views have not changed on that. Have yours?

More Violence?

Yes. More violence. As of right now, there have just been some assaults and some threatening rhetoric.

Looks like someone is pissed. Who will be blamed for this? Which Republican tea party member will have to carry this around? The Dems are not retreating, just reloading.

The Wisconsin State Capitol had taken on an eerie quiet by late Friday. Gone were the throngs of protesters who had occupied its marble floors like it were a summer campground. The midnight honking of cars circling the white building had ceased. The chalk outlines around fake dead bodies etched with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's name remained in dismembered parts, not yet completely washed away by hoses.

Aww, the worm is turning, and it couldn't happen to a nicer group of of ass holes....:eek:

So youre sugesting violence here is a good thing?

So, you think that because nameless "Liberals" blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting in Arizona, it's ok for you to complain about this?

I remember your posts in the AZ threads - you and I agreed that Sarah Palin and the Tea Parties had no responsibility for what happened. My views have not changed on that. Have yours?

1. Don't make me do a search of the media and politicans that bamed her within 10 hours of the shooting.

2. I am not complaiming I am only going to place the blame on the person/s who might try to harm the good governor.

So youre sugesting violence here is a good thing?

Unless it's a democrat.

1. Don't make me do a search of the media and politicans that bamed her within 10 hours of the shooting.

2. I am not complaiming I am only going to place the blame on the person/s who might try to harm the good governor.

No one is trying to harm the governor.

Nor has Sarah Palin or anyone from the tea party but what longhner was stuck on both.

Nor has Sarah Palin or anyone from the tea party but what longhner was stuck on both.

I know. And that was wrong. So is claiming that anyone is "threatening" Walker.

Forum List

Back