Wisconsin's Governor Wins, but Is He Now Dead Man Walker?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Looks like someone is pissed. Who will be blamed for this? Which Republican tea party member will have to carry this around? The Dems are not retreating, just reloading.

The Wisconsin State Capitol had taken on an eerie quiet by late Friday. Gone were the throngs of protesters who had occupied its marble floors like it were a summer campground. The midnight honking of cars circling the white building had ceased. The chalk outlines around fake dead bodies etched with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's name remained in dismembered parts, not yet completely washed away by hoses.

Read more: Wisconsin: Gov. Walker Wins, but Protest Anger Not Over - TIME

Last edited:
Don't confuse democrat union folks with the conservative taxpayers. We'll see next election which side wins. IMHO "Waiting for Superman" basically will end State employee unions. If the Federal workers can't unionize, then State workers shouldn't either. (they have Civil Service)

Don't confuse democrat union folks with the conservative taxpayers. We'll see next election which side wins. IMHO "Waiting for Superman" basically will end State employee unions. If the Federal workers can't unionize, then State workers shouldn't either. (they have Civil Service)

The media and some democrats and all liberals were like rabid dogs after anyone who was in the tea party after longhner killed 6 people and wounded Gifford. Will they be so upset now?

I don't know what will happen with Walker, but across the nation, Democrats should benefit. I can think of nothing that will garner more union support than the threat of the loss of collective bargaining power. If Republicans would change their strategy from simply approving the weakening of unions to a policy that seeks to destroy collective bargaining, then that might be enough to get a lot more support from business.

Dead Man Walker?

Is this more of Obama's Famous New Civility?

I don't think he will actually be a dead man but his eyes and face do look dead.

He's like a zombie, fitting that he's such a tool.

I rather hope that the left won't turn to more violence on this one. Perhaps it's my desire for peace and to see the good in all people, but if the left starts getting more violent over this, we are in alot of trouble. When the violence starts, no matter who starts it, there is no telling where it will lead.

I rather hope that the left won't turn to more violence on this one. Perhaps it's my desire for peace and to see the good in all people, but if the left starts getting more violent over this, we are in alot of trouble. When the violence starts, no matter who starts it, there is no telling where it will lead.

Name calling is only the beginning of the slippery slope towards throwing fruit.....

Not that Fruit is a BAD thing!!!

Name calling is only the beginning of the slippery slope towards throwing fruit.....

If we were just talking about fruit, i wouldnt be that concerned.

If we were just talking about fruit, i wouldnt be that concerned.

So, are you saying they may beging throwing Homosexuals?:eusa_eh:

I don't think he will actually be a dead man but his eyes and face do look dead.

Yet if he wa a democrat you would be pissed off with the threats against him, you would blae the GOP and or the tea party no matter who made the thread wouldn't you?

Yet if he wa a democrat you would be pissed off with the threats against him, you would blae the GOP and or the tea party no matter who made the thread wouldn't you?

I blame the release of a virus from a secret government laboratory.

The unions are taking a beating from the GOP good for them
Michigan bill would impose "financial martial law"

"It takes every decision in a city or school district and puts it in the hands of the manager, from when the streets get plowed to who plows them and how much they are paid," said Mark Gaffney, president of the Michigan State AFL-CIO. "This is a takeover by the right wing and it's an assault on democracy like I've never seen."

Michigan bill would impose "financial martial law" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The media and some democrats and all liberals were like rabid dogs after anyone who was in the tea party after longhner killed 6 people and wounded Gifford. Will they be so upset now?

Well, that's provably incorrect. I'm as liberal as they come, and as you know, I never blamed Arizona on the tea parties or Palin.

Yes, it's hypocritical for liberals who decried Palin for Arizona to support this. But it's just as hypocritical for people for didn't care about that to flip out over this cover of TIME.

Forum List

Back