Wisconsin's Governor Wins, but Is He Now Dead Man Walker?

No one is trying to harm the governor.

Nor has Sarah Palin or anyone from the tea party but what longhner was stuck on both.

I know. And that was wrong. So is claiming that anyone is "threatening" Walker.

Really?
The chalk outlines around fake dead bodies etched with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's name remained in dismembered parts, not yet completely washed away by hoses.

What say you now?

Nor has Sarah Palin or anyone from the tea party but what longhner was stuck on both.

Really?
The chalk outlines around fake dead bodies etched with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's name remained in dismembered parts, not yet completely washed away by hoses.

What say you now?

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is the definition of intellectual dishonesty.

If you don't think that Sarah Palin's map was "threatening" Giffords, then this isn't "threatening" Walker.

Really?

What say you now?

Jesus fucking Christ.

If you don't think that Sarah Palin's map was "threatening" Giffords, then this isn't "threatening" Walker.

Yes let's talk about the "intellectual dishonesty" There was no intent to have any democrat targeted for killing, as a matter of fact those target sights where \actually surveors marks and not sights. Walker was specificly targeted by who ever drew those dead body marks with his name in the outline. In a court of law that would be communcating a threat.

Really?

What say you now?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yes let's talk about the "intellectual dishonesty" There was no intent to have any democrat targeted for killing, as a matter of fact those target sights where \actually surveors marks and not sights. Walker was specificly targeted by who ever drew those dead body marks with his name in the outline. In a court of law that would be communcating a threat.

No, it wouldn't, if it was legally actionable, the protesters would have been arrested. There is NO difference between this and Sarah's map - and they're both perfectly fine. I know you have no problem with Sarah's map - why is it so hard to admit that there's nothing wrong with this either?

There is nothing wrong with hyperbole in rhetoric. I'm not a member of the PC police. I find it ridiculous that YOU are.

Jesus fucking Christ.

No, it wouldn't, if it was legally actionable, the protesters would have been arrested. There is NO difference between this and Sarah's map - and they're both perfectly fine. I know you have no problem with Sarah's map - why is it so hard to admit that there's nothing wrong with this either?

There is nothing wrong with hyperbole in rhetoric. I'm not a member of the PC police. I find it ridiculous that YOU are.

Your argument might would have some relevance if longhner had saw those ads. That’s the only way you can say it had an affect on him. If you do not know they exist they can't affect you. So try again.

Maybe you missed this video I posted in anothr therad

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back