Wisconsin votes anti-union bill in

Ohh look Jillian agrees with Democrats that refuse to follow the rule of law, the policy of their chamber and the will of the people. Go figure.

They are doing everything in their power to stop a bill from being rammed down the people's throats. Isn't democracy fun?
A bill overwhelmingly supported by the voters of Wisconsin... Yes, democracy is fun.

Indeed......in a world where lots of the news is abysmal, woke up and saw this and said to myself, "w00t..........no more fcukking free rides!!!!!!!!"

Well it looks like I shut RGS the fuck up again.

You support slime, you couldn't shut me up if you showed up at my door. You are a coward and shit for brains. You had better NOT EVER claim someone else is partisan after this display of Un American Undemocratic support for criminals.

I've shut you up more times than I can remember.

You are welcome to support bringing charges up against these Senators they are innocent until proven guilty. As of right now they have committed no crime. They are innocent.

And I will make whatever damn claim I want. The day you start calling out right wing posters to the same extent you do liberals with your retarded hypotheticals and whines about how your hero BOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH was treated differently by the left than they do Obama I will take what you have to say seriously. Until then if you think I am a partisan I suggest you take a look at the crusty face of yours in the mirror. Your shit stinks.

You might be able to brow beat a 5 year old into being quiet. You have never managed the feat with me. You dumb asses think cause I do not spend my entire day on here playing semantics with your bullshit you somehow won.

Guess what you RETARD..... I happen to enjoy playing several games and in between that I sometimes log on here. By the way fuck stain if there are more then a couple pages of threads I almost ALWAYS just log off till the server clears them if I wanna log back on and check later.

I do enjoy though, when I get the chance to point out just how big a hypocrite, liar and fuckstain you and the rest of your liberal buddies are.

Ohh ya, time to declare you won again, you see fuck face I am going to log off drive my son where he needs to go and then when I get back probably play one of my games. Feel free to declare you won again.

I can pull a useless poll that shows the majority of Americans were for the bill or something stronger but that's neither here nor there because like I said, I don't give a fuck about your hypotheticals but here's one for you to chew on:

Can you IMAGE if Obama, sounding like subordinate reporting to his boss, spilled his guts to a fake George Soros and admitted to seriously considering planting troublemakers in protest crowds but decided against it only for political reasons, reveled a plan to pretend to be ready to negotiate in good faith as part of a political ploy to crush GOP opposition to a major piece of legislation, and accepting airfare and a trip to California to celebrate the win?

Yes, becauase any poll that showed most Americans supported the passing of the hc bill would indeed be useless. All reputable polls, like Gallup, Rasmussen, Fox, CNN, NBC, USAToday, etc, etc, showed over 50% of Americans didn't want the HC bill.

And his hypothetical is spot on. The HC bill was just as much a hot topic as this union bill. Did the GOP flee and refuse to show up to vote? Nope. They stood in there and took their defeat. Now Dem's won't do the same. They flee like children.

In this unlawful absence, if they drove 1 government car, used 1 government credit card, spent one single penny of gov't money on an unapproved, unlawful absence from duty, I'd have them criminally charged with Breach of Trust, or the charge would probably actually be Embezzlement since it is government money being spent without authorization on an unapproved absence from duty.

Liberals are such sore losers. Maybe being losers their whole life would've trained them better, but no such thing has occurred. After an entire life of being a loser, they still get pissed over it.

Oh well. We won. It's all a formality from here on out, but the end result is settled. And hopefully, God willing, other states such as OH, NJ, PA, MI, IL, CA, etc, etc, will follow with similar laws and bust up these thuggish unions.

Opinion polls are crap don't try to cite them at me. Here a CNN poll showing that the majority of Americans are for the healthcare bill or something stronger.

The healthcare bill was more of the same.
I do support free titties and weed though. My 56 year old ass is headed to Negril in a few weeks.

You support slime, you couldn't shut me up if you showed up at my door. You are a coward and shit for brains. You had better NOT EVER claim someone else is partisan after this display of Un American Undemocratic support for criminals.

I've shut you up more times than I can remember.

You are welcome to support bringing charges up against these Senators they are innocent until proven guilty. As of right now they have committed no crime. They are innocent.

And I will make whatever damn claim I want. The day you start calling out right wing posters to the same extent you do liberals with your retarded hypotheticals and whines about how your hero BOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH was treated differently by the left than they do Obama I will take what you have to say seriously. Until then if you think I am a partisan I suggest you take a look at the crusty face of yours in the mirror. Your shit stinks.

You might be able to brow beat a 5 year old into being quiet. You have never managed the feat with me. You dumb asses think cause I do not spend my entire day on here playing semantics with your bullshit you somehow won.

Guess what you RETARD..... I happen to enjoy playing several games and in between that I sometimes log on here. By the way fuck stain if there are more then a couple pages of threads I almost ALWAYS just log off till the server clears them if I wanna log back on and check later.

I do enjoy though, when I get the chance to point out just how big a hypocrite, liar and fuckstain you and the rest of your liberal buddies are.

Ohh ya, time to declare you won again, you see fuck face I am going to log off drive my son where he needs to go and then when I get back probably play one of my games. Feel free to declare you won again.

Yep. I won. Your inability to address the hypothetical I threw at you made that very clear. It shut you right the fuck up.

Last edited:
Yes, becauase any poll that showed most Americans supported the passing of the hc bill would indeed be useless. All reputable polls, like Gallup, Rasmussen, Fox, CNN, NBC, USAToday, etc, etc, showed over 50% of Americans didn't want the HC bill.

And his hypothetical is spot on. The HC bill was just as much a hot topic as this union bill. Did the GOP flee and refuse to show up to vote? Nope. They stood in there and took their defeat. Now Dem's won't do the same. They flee like children.

In this unlawful absence, if they drove 1 government car, used 1 government credit card, spent one single penny of gov't money on an unapproved, unlawful absence from duty, I'd have them criminally charged with Breach of Trust, or the charge would probably actually be Embezzlement since it is government money being spent without authorization on an unapproved absence from duty.

Liberals are such sore losers. Maybe being losers their whole life would've trained them better, but no such thing has occurred. After an entire life of being a loser, they still get pissed over it.

Oh well. We won. It's all a formality from here on out, but the end result is settled. And hopefully, God willing, other states such as OH, NJ, PA, MI, IL, CA, etc, etc, will follow with similar laws and bust up these thuggish unions.

Opinion polls are crap don't try to cite them at me. Here a CNN poll showing that the majority of Americans are for the healthcare bill or something stronger.

The healthcare bill was more of the same.
I do support free titties and weed though. My 56 year old ass is headed to Negril in a few weeks.

I agree the healthcare bill was/is shite but I doubt for the same reasons of many here.

I wonder how bad that place must smell...

madison_sleepingbags_022211.jpg

Finally the citizens and taxpayers get to participate in collective bargaining.

Sweet.

RETARD ALERT, you are beyond fucking stupid.
Not at all...the teachers and the state of Wisconsin had a contract. The governor is attempting to break the contract.

If he can break the contract, then yours can be broken as well.

How much do you take out of my pocket every year?

Most of the state's teacher's contracts run out in June. They are in negotiations now.
Shouldn't THE TAXPAYERS have a say in those negotiations?
And as a taxpayer, if your state was BROKE, what would be your say?
Why not set the wage, offer them that wage and if they don't like that wage, find a qualified teacher that will.
There is NO shortage of teachers. Why not let SUPPLY AND DEMAND set their wage?
Again, the teachers have already accepted wage and benefit cuts.

I have no problem with people forming a group to bargain with an employer.

You liberal shit for brains are beneath contempt. I already knew you do not respect nor follow the law, that in your eyes laws are for other people not you. You just proved it to everyone on this board as you continue to claim Senators that refuse to do their sworn duty are somehow right to skip out on any vote they disagree with.

I will remind YOU, Article 15 and every other LIBERAL fuckstain that thinks this is right, correct and good. These people were ELECTED to serve and their party is in the minority. They were not elected to prevent the democratic process. From now on we have a new standard. YOU fuck stains think you can just thumb your nose at the electoral process, the democratic process and how our Legislatures work.

These Senators are violating their sworn duty and they are DENYING the people of Wisconsin the proper process for Democracy to work. They do not get to decide they are more important then the entire Senate. You disgust me. You are beneath contempt. Crawl back under what ever rock you slimed your way out from under.
The Democrats in that state are welcome to do what they are doing. If they lose their positions, so be it.

I like how you avoided my question about your bennies, fuck head.

RETARD ALERT, you are beyond fucking stupid.

Retired.........these meatheads are not worth the angst. Their whole world is being fubar'd right before your eyes over the last two years. They pop off in desperation these days because they see the landscape erodiong before their very eye's..........their public policy shit about to take its place in a museum like a relic of a former era.............

Its all good bro.............

Not at all...the teachers and the state of Wisconsin had a contract. The governor is attempting to break the contract.

If he can break the contract, then yours can be broken as well.

How much do you take out of my pocket every year?

Most of the state's teacher's contracts run out in June. They are in negotiations now.
Why not set the wage, offer them that wage and if they don't like that wage, find a qualified teacher that will.

I have a problem with mandatory union shop states where YOU HAVE to join the union to get the job.
Not everyone is the same. How many of those teachers would like to negotiate INDIVIDUALLY their skills for what they believe a fair wage is FOR THEM?
Innocent Americans ASSUME that unions use collective bargaining to obtain better benefits and pay. :lol::lol: Nope. Unions INSIST AND DEMAND that the cash RUNS THROUGH THEM, giving them the power over the state.
In Wisconsin the teachers union spends as much time or more on their own interests rather than on the teacher's interests. They force union members to buy insurance from THEIR INSURANCE PLAN, the WEA Trust. That plan gives THE UNION, not the state that has to pay for the plan, ALL and UNTIMATE say over health benefits. That plan costs SEVENTY FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS MORE than if those same teachers were in the state of Wisconsin's plan, a plan that has THE EXACT SAME BENEFITS.
And guess where that extra DOUGH goes? Into the pockets of union cronies disguised as "insurance executives and administrators".
Time for Americans to wake up and expose the fraud that goes on with labor unions. Walker is doing it so sit back and applaud him, not every move as we all make mistakes, but his motive IS CORRECT for an entity that represents TAXPAYERS, and not the private business sector.

I have a problem with mandatory union shop states where YOU HAVE to join the union to get the job.
Not everyone is the same. How many of those teachers would like to negotiate INDIVIDUALLY their skills for what they believe a fair wage is FOR THEM?
Innocent Americans ASSUME that unions use collective bargaining to obtain better benefits and pay. :lol::lol: Nope. Unions INSIST AND DEMAND that the cash RUNS THROUGH THEM, giving them the power over the state.
In Wisconsin the teachers union spends as much time or more on their own interests rather than on the teacher's interests. They force union members to buy insurance from THEIR INSURANCE PLAN, the WEA Trust. That plan gives THE UNION, not the state that has to pay for the plan, ALL and UNTIMATE say over health benefits. That plan costs SEVENTY FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS MORE than if those same teachers were in the state of Wisconsin's plan, a plan that has THE EXACT SAME BENEFITS.
And guess where that extra DOUGH goes? Into the pockets of union cronies disguised as "insurance executives and administrators".
Time for Americans to wake up and expose the fraud that goes on with labor unions. Walker is doing it so sit back and applaud him, not every move as we all make mistakes, but his motive IS CORRECT for an entity that represents TAXPAYERS, and not the private business sector.
It is my understanding that teachers are not required to join a union.

If this is incorrect, please provide a credible source that proves me wrong.

If there is another thread - please merge it...couldn't believe I couldn't find one.

After 59 hours straight of Democrat speeches...bill passes.
Then the Democrats complained they hadn't been heard....now that's funny.

Wisconsin Assembly Passes Bill Limiting Union Rights - FoxNews.com

business can afford unions, If the business is killed because the product stinks and is to expensive well to bad. Government cannot be unionized, government is a monopoly .

Why is it that over the last 30 years businesses with unions have lost jobs and business without unions have gained jobs?
Could it be that unions do not care about the growth and profitability of business?
And government is non profit so unions could care less.

Your so right.

The Gov of WI is trying to make his State more business friendly. More business. More jobs. If the folks in WI don't like what he's doing or how he's doing it he can be voted out of office in 4 years. The Dems will be back in power and the staus quo will be up and running once again in WI.

Having worked twice in Union jobs I can tell you the only thing the Union is interested in is making things better for the Union members. Period.

They don't give a shit about the taxpayers who provide the money to pay those union members in the case of public sector unions. Hell. The Union I belonged to spent loads of time defending drunks, druggies and thieves.

They also wanted the company I worked for to pay for the rehab for those druggies and alcoholics and went to the wall defending the thieves.

As for the teachers Union?? I for one think education would be better off without the Union.

Wisconsin is a union shop state. If I amwrong on that show me.
What about the WEA Trust? You support that?

Wisconsin is a union shop state. If I amwrong on that show me.
What about the WEA Trust? You support that?
I asked you a question. If you don't know the answer please admit that.

From what I have read on the internet teachers are NOT required to belong to the union.

Forum List

Back