Wisconsin votes anti-union bill in

funny... i think that's thanks to their governor.

but whatever.

Ohh look Jillian agrees with Democrats that refuse to follow the rule of law, the policy of their chamber and the will of the people. Go figure.

They are doing everything in their power to stop a bill from being rammed down the people's throats. Isn't democracy fun?
A bill overwhelmingly supported by the voters of Wisconsin... Yes, democracy is fun.

Died? :lol:

Anytime you wanna watch the video have at it.

I watched it two days ago.

When it was news.

Impeach him.....have at it.

But in order to do that, those Senators have to come home and establish a quorum.

Ironic, huh?

The video I posted was not the conversation between Walker and his boss ... er I mean prank phone caller. You would know that if you bothered to clink on the video.

I don't give a fuck about your whiny hypotheticals. I do, however, welcome you to support charges being brought against the Senators. However, they are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY and you, Sarge, are not the arbiter of such things.

In other words ... Neener, neener. Tough shit. Deal with it.

You prove you are a waste of space. You cheer on Senators violating the law, violating their oath of Office, the trust of the people that voted them in and all the rest of the State. I repeat you shit stain, SHOULD the Republicans have fled DC to prevent the passage of a bill that was LITERALLY being rammed down the peoples throats as you claim these turds have done?

Remember you lying sack of human excrement that the Health care bill was OPPOSED by a MAJORITY of Americans.
:cuckoo:

I wonder if your heros will turn on the military next...how much do you suck off of taxpayers every year?

You liberal shit for brains are beneath contempt. I already knew you do not respect nor follow the law, that in your eyes laws are for other people not you. You just proved it to everyone on this board as you continue to claim Senators that refuse to do their sworn duty are somehow right to skip out on any vote they disagree with.

I will remind YOU, Article 15 and every other LIBERAL fuckstain that thinks this is right, correct and good. These people were ELECTED to serve and their party is in the minority. They were not elected to prevent the democratic process. From now on we have a new standard. YOU fuck stains think you can just thumb your nose at the electoral process, the democratic process and how our Legislatures work.

These Senators are violating their sworn duty and they are DENYING the people of Wisconsin the proper process for Democracy to work. They do not get to decide they are more important then the entire Senate. You disgust me. You are beneath contempt. Crawl back under what ever rock you slimed your way out from under.

Died? :lol:

Anytime you wanna watch the video have at it.

When it was news.

But in order to do that, those Senators have to come home and establish a quorum.

Ironic, huh?

The video I posted was not the conversation between Walker and his boss ... er I mean prank phone caller. You would know that if you bothered to clink on the video.

Ok, I watched it.

What is impeachable, assuming their opinions are fact?

The Kochs are free to contribute to whoever they want, as are the unions.

And if the time and utility of unions has passed (and it has), why keep them around.

As I said....impeach him if you can.

But the runaways have to come home to do that.

You prove you are a waste of space. You cheer on Senators violating the law, violating their oath of Office, the trust of the people that voted them in and all the rest of the State. I repeat you shit stain, SHOULD the Republicans have fled DC to prevent the passage of a bill that was LITERALLY being rammed down the peoples throats as you claim these turds have done?

Remember you lying sack of human excrement that the Health care bill was OPPOSED by a MAJORITY of Americans.

I wonder if your heros will turn on the military next...how much do you suck off of taxpayers every year?

You liberal shit for brains are beneath contempt. I already knew you do not respect nor follow the law, that in your eyes laws are for other people not you. You just proved it to everyone on this board as you continue to claim Senators that refuse to do their sworn duty are somehow right to skip out on any vote they disagree with.

I will remind YOU, Article 15 and every other LIBERAL fuckstain that thinks this is right, correct and good. These people were ELECTED to serve and their party is in the minority. They were not elected to prevent the democratic process. From now on we have a new standard. YOU fuck stains think you can just thumb your nose at the electoral process, the democratic process and how our Legislatures work.

These Senators are violating their sworn duty and they are DENYING the people of Wisconsin the proper process for Democracy to work. They do not get to decide they are more important then the entire Senate. You disgust me. You are beneath contempt. Crawl back under what ever rock you slimed your way out from under.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Well it looks like I shut RGS the fuck up again.

You support slime, you couldn't shut me up if you showed up at my door. You are a coward and shit for brains. You had better NOT EVER claim someone else is partisan after this display of Un American Undemocratic support for criminals.

The Democrats in that state are welcome to do what they are doing. If they lose their positions, so be it.

I like how you avoided my question about your bennies, fuck head.

When it was news.

Ironic, huh?

Ok, I watched it.

What is impeachable, assuming their opinions are fact?

The Kochs are free to contribute to whoever they want, as are the unions.

And if the time and utility of unions has passed (and it has), why keep them around.

As I said....impeach him if you can.

But the runaways have to come home to do that.

Where have I said he should be impeached?

Why do you insist on building that strawman?

So long as so few Americans vote, politics will be controlled by money. Walker proves that in his replies to the prank call, but he is just one among many who worship the free market as if it were gawd, and as if it were not the cause the last economic meltdown. So long as he and others have big money on their side the average working stiff will get stiffed. America's workers bring this on themselves when they vote single issues items and/or ideology.

"In the political turnover in the United States in the autumn of 1994, as previously indicated, those opposing aid to the poor in its several forms won their stunning victory with the support of less than one quarter all eligible voters, fewer than half of whom had gone to the polls. The popular and media response was that those who had prevailed represented the view and voice of the public. Had there been a full turnout at the election, both the result and the reaction would have been decidedly different. The sense of social responsibility for the poor would have been greatly enhanced." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Good Society'

I don't give a fuck about your whiny hypotheticals. I do, however, welcome you to support charges being brought against the Senators. However, they are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY and you, Sarge, are not the arbiter of such things.

In other words ... Neener, neener. Tough shit. Deal with it.

I can pull a useless poll that shows the majority of Americans were for the bill or something stronger but that's neither here nor there because like I said, I don't give a fuck about your hypotheticals but here's one for you to chew on:

Can you IMAGE if Obama, sounding like subordinate reporting to his boss, spilled his guts to a fake George Soros and admitted to seriously considering planting troublemakers in protest crowds but decided against it only for political reasons, reveled a plan to pretend to be ready to negotiate in good faith as part of a political ploy to crush GOP opposition to a major piece of legislation, and accepting airfare and a trip to California to celebrate the win?

Yes, becauase any poll that showed most Americans supported the passing of the hc bill would indeed be useless. All reputable polls, like Gallup, Rasmussen, Fox, CNN, NBC, USAToday, etc, etc, showed over 50% of Americans didn't want the HC bill.

And his hypothetical is spot on. The HC bill was just as much a hot topic as this union bill. Did the GOP flee and refuse to show up to vote? Nope. They stood in there and took their defeat. Now Dem's won't do the same. They flee like children.

In this unlawful absence, if they drove 1 government car, used 1 government credit card, spent one single penny of gov't money on an unapproved, unlawful absence from duty, I'd have them criminally charged with Breach of Trust, or the charge would probably actually be Embezzlement since it is government money being spent without authorization on an unapproved absence from duty.

Liberals are such sore losers. Maybe being losers their whole life would've trained them better, but no such thing has occurred. After an entire life of being a loser, they still get pissed over it.

Oh well. We won. It's all a formality from here on out, but the end result is settled. And hopefully, God willing, other states such as OH, NJ, PA, MI, IL, CA, etc, etc, will follow with similar laws and bust up these thuggish unions.

The Democrats in that state are welcome to do what they are doing. If they lose their positions, so be it.

RETARD ALERT, you are beyond fucking stupid.

Why is it that over the last 30 years businesses with unions have lost jobs and business without unions have gained jobs?
Could it be that unions do not care about the growth and profitability of business?
And government is non profit so unions could care less.

Not at all...the teachers and the state of Wisconsin had a contract. The governor is attempting to break the contract.

If he can break the contract, then yours can be broken as well.

How much do you take out of my pocket every year?

Well it looks like I shut RGS the fuck up again.

You support slime, you couldn't shut me up if you showed up at my door. You are a coward and shit for brains. You had better NOT EVER claim someone else is partisan after this display of Un American Undemocratic support for criminals.

I've shut you up more times than I can remember.

You are welcome to support bringing charges up against these Senators but they are innocent until proven guilty. As of right now they have committed no crime. They are innocent.

And I will make whatever damn claim I want. The day you start calling out right wing posters to the same extent you do liberals with your retarded hypotheticals and whines about how your hero BOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH was treated differently by the left than they do Obama I will take what you have to say seriously. Until then if you think I am a partisan I suggest you take a look at the crusty face of yours in the mirror. Your shit stinks.

Last edited:

Not at all...the teachers and the state of Wisconsin had a contract. The governor is attempting to break the contract.

Wrong as usual, the Government of Wisconsin is changing or attempting to change how Contracts are negotiated from hence forth. But then you wouldn't understand simple concepts like that.

Most of the state's teacher's contracts run out in June. They are in negotiations now.
Shouldn't THE TAXPAYERS have a say in those negotiations?
And as a taxpayer, if your state was BROKE, what would be your say?
Why not set the wage, offer them that wage and if they don't like that wage, find a qualified teacher that will.
There is NO shortage of teachers. Why not let SUPPLY AND DEMAND set their wage?

I can pull a useless poll that shows the majority of Americans were for the bill or something stronger but that's neither here nor there because like I said, I don't give a fuck about your hypotheticals but here's one for you to chew on:

Can you IMAGE if Obama, sounding like subordinate reporting to his boss, spilled his guts to a fake George Soros and admitted to seriously considering planting troublemakers in protest crowds but decided against it only for political reasons, reveled a plan to pretend to be ready to negotiate in good faith as part of a political ploy to crush GOP opposition to a major piece of legislation, and accepting airfare and a trip to California to celebrate the win?

Yes, becauase any poll that showed most Americans supported the passing of the hc bill would indeed be useless. All reputable polls, like Gallup, Rasmussen, Fox, CNN, NBC, USAToday, etc, etc, showed over 50% of Americans didn't want the HC bill.

And his hypothetical is spot on. The HC bill was just as much a hot topic as this union bill. Did the GOP flee and refuse to show up to vote? Nope. They stood in there and took their defeat. Now Dem's won't do the same. They flee like children.

In this unlawful absence, if they drove 1 government car, used 1 government credit card, spent one single penny of gov't money on an unapproved, unlawful absence from duty, I'd have them criminally charged with Breach of Trust, or the charge would probably actually be Embezzlement since it is government money being spent without authorization on an unapproved absence from duty.

Liberals are such sore losers. Maybe being losers their whole life would've trained them better, but no such thing has occurred. After an entire life of being a loser, they still get pissed over it.

Oh well. We won. It's all a formality from here on out, but the end result is settled. And hopefully, God willing, other states such as OH, NJ, PA, MI, IL, CA, etc, etc, will follow with similar laws and bust up these thuggish unions.

Opinion polls are crap don't try to cite them at me. Here a CNN poll showing that the majority of Americans are for the healthcare bill or something stronger.

Forum List

Back