Wisconsin votes anti-union bill in

So is today the day Walker starts killing hostages ... er ... I mean, laying of workers?

Yep, thanks to the WI Dems, the state is an international laughing stock. :lol::lol:

funny... i think that's thanks to their governor.

but whatever.

Ohh look Jillian agrees with Democrats that refuse to follow the rule of law, the policy of their chamber and the will of the people. Go figure.

They are doing everything in their power to stop a bill from being rammed down the people's throats. Isn't democracy fun?

So is today the day Walker starts killing hostages ... er ... I mean, laying of workers?

Looking like Tuesday now.

2000 will be laid off next week if the runaways do not return in time to establish a quorum.

but whatever.

Ohh look Jillian agrees with Democrats that refuse to follow the rule of law, the policy of their chamber and the will of the people. Go figure.

They are doing everything in their power to stop a bill from being rammed down the people's throats. Isn't democracy fun?

WAIT? So the Republicans in the US House and Senate should have left DC to prevent the Health Care bill from passing? Or is THAT different? They are breaking the law, they are violating their oath of office and they deserve what ever happens to them because of it. But then you liberals all think laws don't apply to you. They are just for the masses, your special asses are above the law.

Fill me in here...I haven't seen much news since Tuesday, had the flu.
What do I not know? You guys are saying this is just symbolic...so the bill that passed...what is not as it appears?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy......

It passed in the House, now goes to the Senate. The Senators are the ones who ran away, so that now moves to the front.

Passage in the House was pretty much a formality, as is passage in the Senate, once a quorum is achieved.

Wow...I can't believe I just fell for media hype.
Well...I can at least use the excuse I have been sick since Tuesday, mind is not back yet.

OK - so never mind.

WAIT? So the Republicans in the US House and Senate should have left DC to prevent the Health Care bill from passing? Or is THAT different? They are breaking the law, they are violating their oath of office and they deserve what ever happens to them because of it. But then you liberals all think laws don't apply to you. They are just for the masses, your special asses are above the law.

I don't give a fuck about your whiny hypotheticals. I do, however, welcome you to support charges being brought against the Senators. However, they are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY and you, Sarge, are not the arbiter of such things.

In other words ... Neener, neener. Tough shit. Deal with it.

I don't give a fuck about your whiny hypotheticals. I do, however, welcome you to support charges being brought against the Senators. However, they are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY and you, Sarge, are not the arbiter of such things.

If they continue to hide, they will be recalled, likely without charges being filed.

They do not have to be present to be removed from office.

You prove you are a waste of space. You cheer on Senators violating the law, violating their oath of Office, the trust of the people that voted them in and all the rest of the State. I repeat you shit stain, SHOULD the Republicans have fled DC to prevent the passage of a bill that was LITERALLY being rammed down the peoples throats as you claim these turds have done?

Remember you lying sack of human excrement that the Health care bill was OPPOSED by a MAJORITY of Americans.

If they continue to hide, they will be recalled, likely without charges being filed.

And that's fine. If it plays out that way then so be it.

Scott Walker will be next on the list to get his own ass recalled in January.

And that's fine as well.

This isn't about Walker, or the runaways.

Its about the People of Wisconsin.

But don't let that fact get in the way of your agenda.

Mostly Symbolic, but glad we now have a focus on Wisconsin state politics.

Yep, thanks to the WI Dems, the state is an international laughing stock. :lol::lol:
correction: WI dems are a laughing stock

She meant we are a laughing stock to the international left. Ironically we don't care about that at all and that's all she cares cares about.

It's about time some politicians passed an anti-greed bill. Well done Wisconsin.

You prove you are a waste of space. You cheer on Senators violating the law, violating their oath of Office, the trust of the people that voted them in and all the rest of the State. I repeat you shit stain, SHOULD the Republicans have fled DC to prevent the passage of a bill that was LITERALLY being rammed down the peoples throats as you claim these turds have done?

Remember you lying sack of human excrement that the Health care bill was OPPOSED by a MAJORITY of Americans.

I can pull a useless poll that shows the majority of Americans were for the bill or something stronger but that's neither here nor there because like I said, I don't give a fuck about your hypotheticals but here's one for you to chew on:

Can you IMAGE if Obama, sounding like subordinate reporting to his boss, spilled his guts to a fake George Soros and admitted to seriously considering planting troublemakers in protest crowds but decided against it only for political reasons, reveled a plan to pretend to be ready to negotiate in good faith as part of a political ploy to crush GOP opposition to a major piece of legislation, and accepting airfare and a trip to California to celebrate the win?

Last edited:

And that's fine as well.

It's not about the people. That shit don't fly anymore after Walker was exposed by a prank phone caller. It's about busting up unions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuUV94bOW0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuUV94bOW0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

win

This is such a no-brainer issue. Towns and cities all over America going broke..........of course this scam has to end. No more free rides while the rest of us suckers pay dearly.

but whatever.

Yep...they are doing exactly what THEIR constituents want them to do...trying to prevent the Republicans from mowing down teachers.

And that's fine as well.

It's not about the people. That shit don't fly anymore after Walker was exposed by a prank phone caller. It's about busting up unions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuUV94bOW0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuUV94bOW0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

You realize that story has died, right?

You may as well be talking about 9/11 being an inside job, global warming, or the brown dwarf that is about to slam into our planet.

:cuckoo:

I wonder if your heros will turn on the military next...how much do you suck off of taxpayers every year?

Died? :lol:

Anytime you wanna watch the video have at it.

I watched it two days ago.

When it was news.

Impeach him.....have at it.

But in order to do that, those Senators have to come home and establish a quorum.

Ironic, huh?

Forum List

Back