Wisconsin Union Battle Could Set Stage for National 'Right-to-Work' Debate

Then it should also be a constitutional right for Employers to demand a NON union shop if they want.

It should also be a constitutional right of an employer to chose how they hire and fire.

I should be a right of an employer to hire non union workers right along with the union workers.

Why do you hate democracy?

Watch it little lady.... you mispelled words and the libs hate that! :eusa_naughty:

Then it should also be a constitutional right for Employers to demand a NON union shop if they want.

It should also be a constitutional right of an employer to chose how they hire and fire.

I should be a right of an employer to hire non union workers right along with the union workers.

Watch it little lady.... you mispelled words and the libs hate that! :eusa_naughty:

Yeah well i was editing as you were posting. :eusa_whistle: And what did i misspell anyway?

It should also be a constitutional right of an employer to choose how (who or how?) they hire and fire.

It should be a right of an employer to hire non union workers right along with the union workers.

Yeah well i was editing as you were posting. :eusa_whistle: And what did i misspell anyway?

:tongue:

This is priceless. Obama's lost the moderates, now the public-sector unions are going down in flames in the very state they got their stronghold.

It's lights out and I love it.

Yes and lets hope the Unions continue to spend money bussing their thugs from one hotbed to another.

Wonder how much money they will have left in 2012 when OL'BO needs their bucks to get re-elected??

Yes and lets hope the Unions continue to spend money bussing their thugs from one hotbed to another.

Wonder how much money they will have left in 2012 when OL'BO needs their bucks to get re-elected??

BINGO. That is an excellent scenario. Let the unions spend millions astroturfing state demonstrations against balancing budgets (which are required by law).

This will achieve two objectives:

- Depletion of money for the 2012 campaign cycle
- Generation of tons of video clips, photos, and quotes to be used against the leftwing agenda and candidates in 2012

No one supports forced unionization? No one! Then I think it's over for da unions.. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Most folks are avoiding this thread because you're an idiot.

But personally, I'd be happy to go on record PRO UNION (even though I'm management for a very large corporation).

If the majority of he employees would like union representation, it's their Constitutional right to vote it in.

I should also be MY right to work for whoever i want to....without being told if I DON'T JOIN AND PAY THE UNION i cant work there.

Interesting. I keep reading from the Statists here on this board about their RIGHT to collectively bargain...

Funny though? I don't recall seeing a 'Collective Bargain Clause' in the Constitution.

Where do you suppose they get it from? ;)

No one supports forced unionization? No one! Then I think it's over for da unions.. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But personally, I'd be happy to go on record PRO UNION (even though I'm management for a very large corporation).

If the majority of he employees would like union representation, it's their Constitutional right to vote it in.

The question, MORON, was who here supports FORCED UNIONS? Are YOu a YES to FORCED UNIONS or a NO? this is you last chance.

Really? If you're really willing to "go on the record". then walk into your supervisor's office and tell them you think they should go union. Or are you only willing to let your anonymous avatar "go on the record"? :lol:

Teeee heeee heee!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I should also be MY right to work for whoever i want to....without being told if I DON'T JOIN AND PAY THE UNION i cant work there.

Interesting. I keep reading from the Statists here on this board about their RIGHT to collectively bargain...

Funny though? I don't recall seeing a 'Collective Bargain Clause' in the Constitution.

Where do you suppose they get it from? ;)

They foolishly think that it somehow falls under "the right to assemble"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back