Wisconsin: Don't Retreat or Reload...Recall!

My gawd, how someone can argue and post the same crap over and over for days on end.
:eusa_whistle:

Tell me what you mean by "partisan"?

Blinded by your politics.

Big Business (Wall Street) and Big Government (Republican AND Democrat) conspired to socialize cost and privatize profit by inflating and collapsing housing and credit bubbles. Main Street speculators who flipped houses like pancakes certainly contributed to the crash, but I'm not clear on how many speculators were bailed out with taxpayer billion$?

But yet, you only wish to punish the rich.

I have heard of very low income applicants for Section 8 rental vouchers being told the waiting list for new vouchers was closed;

Yes, I know from personal experience a few years back the waiting list was years long.

In some cases their only other option was homelessness.

yes. Sad, I know. And?

Fish rot from the head down, and the head(s) of this particular shark are on Wall Street and in DC.

Bad metaphor. Doesn't work when the whole body's rotten.

I thought your boy Hank Paulson was teaming up with Al Gore to become the first Carbon Billionaires? FWIW, I suspect a Carbon Bubble looms large in all our futures.

Hank Paulson was a bad SecTreas. He never was my boy, or will be. The carbon bubble is going to happen faster than you think. Global warming is debunked and it's just a matter of time before the media can no longer hide it.

But this is irrelevant meandering from the issue.

Standing tall for Democracy is not dereliction of duty.

That's how you're spinning it? Yeah right... Delusional. The fleebaggers ran from their legislative duties to stymie proper government.

Maybe if it was 14 republicans who ran away you'd be singing the same tune.

My gawd, how someone can argue and post the same crap over and over for days on end.
:eusa_whistle:
Thinking the same thing.

He's broken so many teeth off at the gum line on this rock, I'm amazed he's still chewing.

no kidding.
I don't know HOW many times hes posted that crap from the Daily Kos.
I guess they need it to BELIEVE they are winning something.

"The great recession"? Amazing. Selective memory is a useful tool for liberals I see. We tried wealth redistribution via tax increases on wealth in our last "great recession" and it only gave us double digit inflation to go with double digit unemployment. I think it is educations' fault that we have to remind people that when we tax entities and individuals that can simply redirect the loss we cause inflation and raise overhead which stagnates jobs creation. This also reduces donation and public service funding by larger industries that fund a significant amount of those activities.

The only entity that benefits is the government and foreign industry that competes directly with U.S. industry, yet somehow it seems to be a repetitive cry from people who apparently would rather push penalty on the wealthy than to attempt to expand opportunity for everyone.
How many "great" recessions are you counting since the end of Bretton Woods?

I was referring to the late 2000s recession when there were millions fewer manufacturing jobs in this country and after the richest 1% of Americans had significantly increased their share of national income and wealth from the slow down of the early 80s.

He mentioned the 40 hr work week.

WTF does that have to do with Wall Street?

Besides, WTF does Wall Street have to do with Wisconsin?

Wisconsin is going broke because they made agreements with unions that they can't deliver on. Now the unions don't want to budge. That has nothing to do with Wall Street.

Obama gave them Stimulus money to bail them out. Many states tried to refuse the money for a couple of reasons. One of them was because they didn't need it and the other is they had to accept terms that they knew would be unsustainable. Obama offered them dimes and the states knew each of those dimes would cost them a dollar. Again, Wall Street had nothing to do with this.
What event is most responsible for Wisconsin's budget deficit?

The evaporation of trillions of dollars in housing wealth and subsequent bailout of those on Wall Street who stole the wealth or public unions?

Was it unions or Wall Street that kept the debt overhead in place for 98% of Americans (including those in Wisconsin) while doubling the returns to wealth for the other 2%?

Do you get much mileage from conflating TARP with Wall Street's Bailout?

Saying Wall Street has nothing to do with the Great Recession is like saying corporations have nothing to do with profit$.

Hate to break this to you bud, but economies are local. Tennessee doesn't have the same economy as NYC. Neither does Wisconsin have the same economy as California.

Maybe you need to stay away from the Marxist rhetoric and read up on what makes one state different from another, why one city is more well off then another. It all has to do with governments, businesses in the area, how much money is being transferred. Alot of things go into it. Not just Wall Street fucking the little guy.
Mud... Wall Street is STILL fucking little guys (and gals) from Greece to Green Bay.

"People from the 90th to the 95th percentile make about 11% of total income; people from the 95th to the 99th percentile make about 15%; and people in the top percentile make about 23% (in 2006, presumably).

"But mainly, look at the way that black line shoots up relative to the others since 1980 (along with financial sector profits and per-employee banking compensation)."

Wall Street Rules.
Everywhere money exists.

You have to laugh really.

When Democrats WIN they gloat and sneer at people, WE WON we won.

When they LOSE a election by Democratic voting from the people of the state, they think they can charge in there and OVERTURN it.

Well see how this goes over with the people.

It won't go well. By and large? The people of this Republic have had enough of the games. We are in fiscal trouble, and certain entities just want to circumvent what is trying to be done to correct it by acting like petulant children.

Umm, the signatures would be from "the people of this Republic."
Gov. Walker was also elected by people of this republic. Dimwit cry babies now want a recall, get real, it is the dimwits that left the state and failed their supporters. Idiots.

And when it actually happens, you will have something. For now it is little more than hype and glitz.
The outcome of any Recall Election is far from being decided; however, if you look at which side is able to flood streets from Madison to DC with thousands of supporters, the fates of as many as eight GOP senators in Wisconsin appear to be about as doomed as a Hayley Barbour run for the White House in 2012.

When do these people work?
Or do they work?
If they re dimwits they are probably on welfare.

That's how you're spinning it? Yeah right... Delusional. The fleebaggers ran from their legislative duties to stymie proper government.

How do you manage to be wrong so consistently and still construct proper sentences with virtually every word spelled correctly?

Quorum rules are in Wisconsin's constitution for good reason. When the actions of a majority become tyrannical, patriots (like Lincoln) or the Badger 14 can refuse to allow the disaster to unfold by withholding their participation, and that is their democratic duty to their constituents and their nation.

Lincoln would get it.
You...maybe not so much.

LOL, the DailyKos, which is FUNDED by the little commie, George Soros. is so full of shit.

Lol...Nothing spells rightwing koolaid drinker more than someone calling George Soros a communist. George Soros - the man who made billions in capital markets and donated millions of it towards ending Communist dictatorships - is a communist?!:lol:
He is a commie, period.

Observing that a class war is taking place in our leigislation and in our economic and tax policies isn't indicative of class hatred.

It's commenting on what is so completely obvious that it takes blinders not to see it.

Naturally the tools here are offended that more and more Americans are hip to the trick.
Oh of course there's no class hatred going on here. :rolleyes:

You just have come out on the side of the rich having the right to be denigrated and spat upon while being given the privilege of having their wealth confiscated by a bunch of envy crazed revolutionaries to distribute mere token amounts to those they really care fore while growing fat on the profit of the act of looting.

Of course, I find no end to the humor in that the far left is turning on P-BO because he's not leftist enough and hasn't started barging into the estates with guns and agents to frog walk the wealthy to prison while confiscating everything like Robespierre and his mobs of 'revolutionary justice'.

We conservatives and libertarians be hip to that shit too.
Are you hip to the bonfire of the bling?

"Historians will tell you there is often a time-lag between the onset of economic disaster and the accumulation of social fury.

"In act one, the shock of a crisis initially triggers fearful disorientation; the rush for political saviours; instinctive responses of self-protection, but not the organised mobilisation of outrage…

"Act two is trickier. Objectively, economic conditions might be improving, but perceptions are everything and a breathing space gives room for a dangerously alienated public to take stock of the brutal interruption of their rising expectations.

"What happened to the march of income, the acquisition of property, the truism that the next generation will live better than the last?

"The full impact of the overthrow of these assumptions sinks in and engenders a sense of grievance that 'Someone Else' must have engineered the common misfortune….At the very least, the survival of a crisis demands ensuring that the fiscal pain is equitably distributed...

Have you noticed US oligarchs sharing in our fiscal pain?
Or have they increased their "fair share" of national wealth over the last two years?

"Having weakened faith in government and made considerable progress towards creating a social Darwinist paradise of isolated individuals pitted against each other, the oligarchs may be about to harvest a whirlwind."

Are the Guillotines...

Some of the wealthy parasites you feel such fondness for will be lucky to get off with frog walks.
Are the richest 1% of Americans justified in increasing their share of national wealth over the last two years?

My anticipation is most gleeful at the prospect of jailing the rich and redistributing what they have stolen.

The sort of revolution you accuse me of fomenting would lead to an American Napoleon, and I'm not sure the planet would survive that Monster.

How do you manage to be wrong so consistently and still construct proper sentences with virtually every word spelled correctly?

Quorum rules are in Wisconsin's constitution for good reason. When the actions of a majority become tyrannical, patriots (like Lincoln) or the Badger 14 can refuse to allow the disaster to unfold by withholding their participation, and that is their democratic duty to their constituents and their nation.

Lincoln would get it.
You...maybe not so much.
Yes yes... But in case you've forgotten, Quorum, according to WI state legislature rules, is required ONLY for budgetary legislation.

Oops.

How you manage to log on and utilize a keyboard is amazing to me.

My anticipation is most gleeful at the prospect of jailing the rich and redistributing what they have stolen.
Hey Michael Moore, you realize the best you can get from the richest 2% is only 600-800 billion, right? Now, divided by every man woman and child in the US estimating about 325 milliion people, give or take, that's a check cut for everyone of about $250 bucks.

Now there are no more wealthy. All that money is out there doing no investment and paying no salaries... or have you forgotten that businesses need credit in which to meet payroll or have cash on hand often found in the form of investment capital which you now stole. So you've crashed the national economy and have a 250 buck check that can't be spent anywhere.

Way to go fucktard!

And furthermore, when did being rich become a crime you psychopath?

The sort of revolution you accuse me of fomenting would lead to an American Napoleon, and I'm not sure the planet would survive that Monster.

I know this much, most of the revolutionaries didn't survive the revolution, just as you won't either. Just ask Robespierre or Dr. Guillotine. Napoleon took care of the rest because you cannot ever trust those who would turn on their rightful leaders. Stalin knew that too.

It won't go well. By and large? The people of this Republic have had enough of the games. We are in fiscal trouble, and certain entities just want to circumvent what is trying to be done to correct it by acting like petulant children.

Umm, the signatures would be from "the people of this Republic."
Gov. Walker was also elected by people of this republic. Dimwit cry babies now want a recall, get real, it is the dimwits that left the state and failed their supporters. Idiots.
Governor Walker did NOT campaign on repealing collective bargaining rights in Wisconsin.

If he had, he would NOT be governor.

He picked the wrong fight in the worst place and now he will reap a whirlwind of protest for as long as he's stupid enough to continue shilling for corporate gain from public pain.

It's time to stop borrowing from the rich and start taxing the rich.

Do you just go back and copy/paste your previous posts? I swear this is word for word what you typed about 4 days ago in another thread. Just give up already. You've been totally pwned time and time again. It's time to throw in the sponge.

Attachments

• $funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg
    $funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 34
Hey Michael Moore, you realize the best you can get from the richest 2% is only 600-800 billion, right? Now, divided by every man woman and child in the US estimating about 325 milliion people, give or take, that's a check cut for everyone of about $250 bucks.

Now there are no more wealthy. All that money is out there doing no investment and paying no salaries... or have you forgotten that businesses need credit in which to meet payroll or have cash on hand often found in the form of investment capital which you now stole. So you've crashed the national economy and have a 250 buck check that can't be spent anywhere.

Way to go fucktard!

I know this much, most of the revolutionaries didn't survive the revolution, just as you won't either. Just ask Robespierre or Dr. Guillotine. Napoleon took care of the rest because you cannot ever trust those who would turn on their rightful leaders. Stalin knew that too.
Well, your numbers look a little suspect to me, Adam Smith.

I figure I could grab about .144 trillion just from the richest 400 US parasites.

It is telling you regard the French aristocracy as the "rightful leaders" of France. It confirms one of the original definitions of "conservative" as monarchists supporting their lord's fear of democracy. Slave is probably a good synonym in your case.

Congratulations.

btw when you get rich from robbing banks?
You're a psychopath.
What's the best way to rob a bank?
Own one.

You still haven't told me if the richest 1% of Americans earned that 2% increase in national wealth over the last two years.

You know, the same two years when millions of productive Americans were losing their jobs and houses because of Wall Street gambling losses that were made good by taxpayers?

Tell me you're not really confused by this.

Way to go fucktard!

Well, your numbers look a little suspect to me, Adam Smith.

I figure I could grab about .144 trillion just from the richest 400 US parasites.

It is telling you regard the French aristocracy as the "rightful leaders" of France. It confirms one of the original definitions of "conservative" as monarchists supporting their lord's fear of democracy. Slave is probably a good synonym in your case.

Congratulations.

btw when you get rich from robbing banks?
You're a psychopath.
What's the best way to rob a bank?
Own one.

You still haven't told me if the richest 1% of Americans earned that 2% increase in national wealth over the last two years.

You know, the same two years when millions of productive Americans were losing their jobs and houses because of Wall Street gambling losses that were made good by taxpayers?

Tell me you're not really confused by this.
Dude, you're nuts and I'm done dignifying you with the respect due a sentient being. You preach stealing from the rich and imprisoning them for existing.

You are no longer worthy of conversation anymore than I'd debate ethics with Jim Jones or Dr. Mengele.

Fuck off, and I hope a truck hits you before you spawn or achieve power. I've wasted enough of my life talking to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back