Wis. governor says union bill is 'incredibly fair'

I stand by my comment, you're full of shit (and none too bright I might add). Maybe less beer and sober friends might help make pale rider a bit more credible.

You stand by being an idiot, and a liberal, union, you're the fucking problem with America idiot at that. I hope your union gets busted right along with the rest of them. You're usefulness is over. Get on board with fixing America or go to hell.

WC already has a condo on the 4th level. It's currently sublet to Jimmy Hoffa.

He's certainly made it evident that he is highly complicit with the wrecking of state and local economies, and he's good with it. He doesn't care. He and his unions motto is...

...PAY UP SUCKA!!!

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why it's ok for the taxpayers to foot the entire bill for the unions but now, since the state(s) are/are going broke it isn't ok for the unions to start contributing? I seriously don't get the 'entitlement' mentality. Why do the unions see it as 'unfair' for them to contribute?

It's because they have an Entitlement Mentality.

"Sacrifice for thee, but not for me" is the attitude of public employee unions.

Entitlement mentality is something that I will never, ever understand.

I noticed no one who supports the unions bothered to answer me. Typical.

Gov. Moonbeam is just rearranging the deck chairs. What he has done has not even made a meaningful dent in the deficit.

Gov. Brown has most everyone pulling together, and as he promised offered a budget contingent on the people approving modest tax increases along with the budget cuts he has already included.
Calling Brown "Moonbeam" demonstrates how truly ignorant you are, btw. Do a little research on how this pejorative came to be. Or, continue to be the willfully ignorant person you are.

He didn't modestly increase taxes, he's just continuing the tax hike from a few years ago that was supposed to be temporary. Which shows how Ignorant You Are, dearie.

You're not only willfully ignorant, your parisanship makes reading comprehensive a real problem for you. I'll post this again, slowly: ...as he promised offered a budget contingent on the people approving modest tax increases.
If you want to spin this, please go ahead. It will confirm what I already know, you're dishonest too.

Last edited:
Gov. Moonbeam is just rearranging the deck chairs. What he has done has not even made a meaningful dent in the deficit.

Gov. Brown has most everyone pulling together, and as he promised offered a budget contingent on the people approving modest tax increases along with the budget cuts he has already included.
Calling Brown "Moonbeam" demonstrates how truly ignorant you are, btw. Do a little research on how this pejorative came to be. Or, continue to be the willfully ignorant person you are.

define modest?

http://www.ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_State_Tax_Increase_Proposition_(2011)

Can someone explain to me why it's ok for the taxpayers to foot the entire bill for the unions but now, since the state(s) are/are going broke it isn't ok for the unions to start contributing? I seriously don't get the 'entitlement' mentality. Why do the unions see it as 'unfair' for them to contribute?

How can they? At this point it has become painfully obvious to most who pay any degree of attention to the news, that unions have been riding an incredible wave of peachy, triple gold plated, Cadillac benefits and pay deals while the states and the fed go broke trying to pay them and the rest of the country suffers trying to pay the taxes to pay the states and the feds to pay the union employees. There is no defense for that, period. The money is gone. What part about that don't unions understand?

define modest?

http://www.ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_State_Tax_Increase_Proposition_(2011)

exactly, not a thing:lol:..

California State Tax Increase Proposition (2011 From Ballotpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page.

you should look at your links before posting them....

He didn't modestly increase taxes, he's just continuing the tax hike from a few years ago that was supposed to be temporary. Which shows how Ignorant You Are, dearie.

You're not only willfully ignorant, your parisanship makes reading comprehensive a real problem for you. I'll post this again, slowly: ...as he promised offered a budget contingent on the people approving modest tax increases.
If you want to spin this, please go ahead. It will confirm what I already know, you're dishonest too.

I think shes right, he did propose this, do you have data to supply that says differently?

How can they? At this point it has become painfully obvious to most who pay any degree of attention to the news, that unions have been riding an incredible wave of peachy, triple gold plated, Cadillac benefits and pay deals while the states and the fed go broke trying to pay them and the rest of the country suffers trying to pay the taxes to pay the states and the feds to pay the union employees. There is no defense for that, period. The money is gone. What part about that don't unions understand?

Once again, a straw man is built and the echo chamber comes running with matches.
Read slowly and carefully, Unions have offered to negotiate wages and benefits. Unions have offered to negotiate wages and benefits. Unions have offered to negotiate wages and beneftis.
Posting that they have not is a lie. Repeating the lie makes it no less a lie.
The Gov. of WI has engaged in brinkmanship and is playing a zero sum game. The economic crisis is being used as a means to pit working men and women against working men and women; the posts by echo chamber members demonstrate this strategy is working, working to further divide the American People.
President Lincoln said it best, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

epi_comp_gov_1.jpg

Are Government Employees Overpaid? Still No. « Rortybomb

Walker would rather not have city, county, and the state have to cut services just to fund excessive pay and benefits, that's why.

Support for him is growing across the country - I hope he stays true to his convictions. Public Employees should not be exempt from economic reality. We've already burdened future generations with nearly a trillion of long term debt just to bail out public employee union jobs for the past two years. Enough. The con game is over.
We've burdened even more future generations with nearly $13 trillion in bailouts and guarantees for Wall Street parasites like the Koch brothers.

Public employees are not the cause of our Great Recession.

They are among its victims.

Forum List

Back